Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,886 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! (20961 Views)

"No Wonder Milk Is Costly": Photo Of A Busty Slay Queen Tears Facebook Apart / Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. / My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
yes, they're cute because you're one of them. but you made this thread out of envy to malign vijumilk, a chinese product.

anyway, it's all beginning to make sense to me now..

there's one indian stooge at my place of work who goes by the names subbaiah pradeep kumar; he's hindu and he reeks of dry garlic. this idiot can spend hours saying negative things about china and japan. so, i believe there's a root cause for this hatred but china will always remain your superiors. the smallest city in china will always be richer than india as a whole.

a ni44er is saying , one no66er is better than another ni77er.

in my eyes, you, Indian and Chinese, are all ni88ers.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 12:05am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:
yes, they're cute because you're one of them. but you made this thread out of envy to malign vijumilk, a chinese product.

there's one indian stooge at my place of work who goes by the names subbaiah pradeep kumar; he's hindu and he reeks of dry garlic. this idiot can spend hours saying negative things about china and japan. so, i believe there's a root cause for this hatred but china will always remain your superiors. the smallest city in china will always be richer than india as a whole.

in front of japan and Japanese, Chinese are ni66ers deep in bones.

Chinese are victimizing themselves, just like you black guys do when race stuffs are concerned.

for example, in a Chinese forum , 1 thread is viral, which is titled "Oh, Japanese littering like us !" with a picture of rubbish, scattered in the street after Japanese New Year Festival.

1 untidy street in Japan makes Chinese feel balanced, since China is infested with rubbish in every street, and Chinese are always believing, in Japan , a heavenly country , everything should be totally different from China.

put China and Japan together ? you idiooot !
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 12:11am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:

by the comprehensive national power standard, countries should be ranked like this :

white man countries, including US , EU ,Australia , Canada and NZ. ---- 100 marks

Japanese----101 marks

Chinese -----58 marks, fail to pass the exam

Indian-----59 marks, fail too, but still higher than china

black countries ------------ 2 or 3 marks
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 12:41am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:

myopic black guys, your world is your home, any place bigger than that, is out of your comprehension.

India and Japan are Allies , while China and Pakistan are brother countries.

the former is supported by the west world. and the latter is the axis of evil

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinophobia

Sinophobia

see how most Indians love China !!!

Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 12:47am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:

North Korea, for 2000 years, being China's henchman; Pakistan, terrorist country; Iran, axis of evil; all of these are China's brothers

how can you expect viju-china-terrorist-milk to be healthy ?! you had better die of indian garlic than of viju-cancer-milk
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 12:57am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:

In 2008, for example, distributors in China adulterated milk powder with a substance called melamine.

China reported an estimated 300,000 victims in total.Six infants died from kidney stones and other kidney damage with an estimated 54,000 babies being hospitalized

2008 Chinese milk scandal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal

they do this to their own people, why do they care you , an inferior race to them ?!
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:

do I need to be an Indian to call the Chinese guys bastards ?

any people , especially those who have contact with Chinese, know how mean they are.

in this world, which country would not call China axis of evil ?! which country is its friend ? nearly none.

only unruly prepubescent moro.ns would act opposite to rational people to defend China and Chinese.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

do I need to be an Indian to call the Chinese guys bastards ?

any people , especially those who have contact with Chinese, know how mean they are.

in this world, which country would not call China axis of evil ?! which country is its friend ? nearly none.

only unruly prepubescent moro.ns would act opposite to rational people to defend China and Chinese.
vinshu, be wise!
your hate for the chinese is an evidence that you're a bloody indian. your attempt to malign them using their product, vijumilk, as a case study has failed! look for something else..

but how long will you keep denying your true identity? you garlic eaters are never proud of your country and i wonder why. you so wish you were black...little wonder you're obsessed with us.

anyway, your brother, subbaiah pradeep, has begun his usual anti-china rants this morning and nobody is listening to him.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:
vinshu, be wise!
your hate for the chinese is .

how come your love for Chinese ? did any Chinese fvck you to very comfortable ?
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:
vinshu, be wise!

but how long will you keep denying your true identity? you garlic eaters .

you may change my identity anytime you want. It does not matter who I really am , it is up to you. you may fancy me to be a Russian, or a Brazilian, whatever you like.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

myopic black guys, your world is your home, [s]any place bigger than that, is out of your comprehension.[/s]

India and Japan are Allies , while China and Pakistan are brother countries.

the former is supported by the west world. and the latter is the axis of evil

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinophobia

Sinophobia

see how most Indians love China !!!

yes, my world is my home and i'm king in my home!

you worship snakes and bulls, we kill them for food. you know what that means? the gods you adore and worship are what we kill for food and sports! this morning, i ate a bowl of rice with a chunk of hari krishna.

come on, learn to show us respect! cool
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:
vinshu,
anyway, your brother, subbaiah pradeep, has begun his usual anti-china rants this morning and nobody is listening to him.

tell you what, the only group, who hate china most, are the educated Chinese, who know how to speak English, and know why china should be hated.

Indians dislike China, but do not hate it.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

how come your love for Chinese ? did any Chinese fvck you to very comfortable ?
i don't like asians and arabs but i still value them higher than you bloody indians.

at least, they don't look poor and malnourished.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:
this morning, i ate a bowl of rice with a chunk of hari krishna.

cool

what do you eat ? African food is a pile of starchy stuff which looks like poo. and some peppers. meat is expensive by your standard.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:

you worship snakes and bulls [b]the gods you adore and worship are what we kill for food and sports![

come on, learn to show us respect! cool

1)I am not an Indian

2) India has exported Buddhism , the 3rd largest religion nowadays in the world, to China. It has brainwashed Chinese for 2000 years !

3) you had better stay at home , you have no business with Asia .
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

what do you eat ? African food is a pile of starchy stuff which looks like poo. and some peppers. meat is expensive by your standard.
hari krishna is not that expensive here, that is if you're not buying it as a whole.

we use hari krishna for suya, nkwobi and pepper soup, and they're quite affordable.

and what do you call food except garlic and dry fish?
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:
i don't like asians and arabs but i still value them higher than you bloody indians.

you fvck you own mouth ?! why did you defend viju-chinese-milk , if you don't like china ?
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:

what the fvck is your geographic knowledge ? do you know anything bigger than Africa ?!

1) Asia includes Arabia areas and China and India.

2) no more
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

1)I am not an Indian

2) India has exported Buddhism , the 3rd largest religion nowadays in the world, to China. It has brainwashed Chinese for 2000 years !

3) you had better stay at home , you have no business with Asia .
you're an indian and your real name is vinshu. you're an accountant and a fraudster. two years ago, you were exposed on here for scamming nigerian businessmen.

later that year you came back as a young indian boy who just got engaged to a russian wh0re...and again you were busted.

now you're back as whywhyogun, and have successfully deceived a lot of people into believing that you're a just "perverted white witch" with an unquenchable taste for black dicks. but i know you very well...you can't fool me, vinshu! the smell of the garlic you ate 3 days ago is still oozing from your posts!
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

what the fvck is your geographic knowledge ? do you know anything bigger than Africa ?!

1) Asia includes Arabia areas and China and India.

2) no more
yes, i know, but india is the least progressive and most hated.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:
hari krishna is not that expensive here, that is if you're not buying it as a whole.

we use hari krishna for suya, nkwobi and pepper soup, and they're quite affordable.

and what do you call food except garlic and dry fish?

1) African dishes are very limited. but I admit , your food tastes better than Indian food.

2) I have stayed in Nepal for 1 month, I had to change my flight to get out of there, not any more for there lacking any handsome boys than for there lacking palatable food.

3) the most delicious food in Asia, comes the Chinese food, and Vietnamese food , more than 1 million dishes, with different schools and tastes.

4) compared with Chinese food or Japanese food, your food is poo.

5) I am the person who has tasted Chinese food , indian food, and African food , I am more an expert than you.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2017
i'm going back to work now. i'll have your time again during lunch break.

just eat enough garlic to sustain you in the meantime. bloody indian! cheesy
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:

as a white person, I don't quite agree

1) on one hand, Indians are indeed an inferior race

2) on the other hand, you are the same with them.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:
you're an indian and your real name is vinshu. you're an accountant and a fraudster. two years ago, you were exposed on here for scamming nigerian businessmen.

later that year you came back as a young indian boy who just got engaged to a russian wh0re...and again you were busted.

now you're back as whywhyogun, and have successfully deceived a lot of people into believing that you're a just "perverted white witch" with an unquenchable taste for black dicks. but i know you very well...you can't fool me, vinshu! the smell of the garlic you ate 3 days ago is still oozing from your posts!

you are not that stupid, at least, you have some imaginations. I thought black boys were animals , without emotions or imaginations.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:

if you know Chinese language, check how the conservative bigots and the liberal educated Chinese argue about India, in their forums

any educated netizen in China would welcome India's impact on China. 21st century is for India, this is the consensus for Chinese intellectuals. moro.n boy. even the Chinese, the well -educated Chinese think in this way, what else do you say ?!
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:
i'm going back to work now. i'll have your time again during lunch break.

just eat enough garlic to sustain you in the meantime. bloody indian! cheesy

yes , Indians could be irksome. but some of them have big peniss, and their skin is as dark as yours, I do fancy to have a change for my taste.

don't you black boys feel jealous of that. white lady's palate is unpredictable.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:

this is vinshu, I guess you must love him

he has a much bigger peniss than you black boys. I love that too.

Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:

of course black race are most hated . you are wrong again. go to US, a country, in which you may find people from the rest of the world, black race are most hated over there.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

of course black race are most hated . you are wrong again. go to US, a country, in which you may find people from the rest of the world, black race are most hated over there.
never-do-well indian haters like you hate black men for the sole reason that we're well endowed between the legs and your female want a taste of us. same goes to the italians and the spanish and the asians with frog eyes and oval-shaped heads.

in fact, it's jealousy, not hate...y'all just can't help it!

1 Like

Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:
never-do-well indian haters like you hate black men for the sole reason that we're well endowed between the legs and your female want a taste of us. same goes to the italians and the spanish and the asians with frog eyes and oval-shaped heads.

told you dozens of times before, but you choose to "forget" :

1) I am a white woman

2) I love black peniss

3) I make the rules, he should be 25-55, shorter than 168cm, weight 70kg , peniss size 14cm-17cm. if too big, masturbation only

4) even he is qualified, I would choose masturbation most.

5) if a white customer can not tailor her own service, what use of this service from your black whoree boys ?
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:

yes , Indians could be irksome. but some of them have big peniss, and their skin is as dark as yours, I do fancy to have a change for my taste.

don't you black boys feel jealous of that. white lady's palate is unpredictable.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
FTBOY:

as a white person, I don't quite agree

1) on one hand, Indians are indeed an inferior race

2) on the other hand, you are the same with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? / ‘Monogamy Doesn’t Work, Every Man Should Have Multiple Women’ – Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.