Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime (18802 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: What President Buhari Has Done So Far - VP Osinabjo Reveals / Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception / Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by khallyberry: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
issoryte
Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by YelloweWest: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
gurnam:

Madam YelloweWest is not ipob! She is just another pained GEJ supporter grin
U are correct. I am pained that Gej lost and a retaŕd old clueless fart who has made life for Nigerians a living hell is now president.

I'm also not ipob
Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by histemple: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kindly check the name again. I don't think we have anybody with that name (OSINABJO) in Nigeria.

More so, OSIBANJO is not the name of Nigeria's vice president.
Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by gberra: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
groovie:

Who is this? Scuttle away little one. If you are a youth you need to sit down and think hard about your future.
People like you are the worst problem we have in this country, yet you complain about how other African countries do not take us serious after such a disparaging remark.
Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by gurnam: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

U are correct. I am pained that Gej lost and a retaŕd old clueless fart who has made life for Nigerians a living hell is now president.

I'm also not ipob

Sorry madam, things will be better, just support and keep praying for the government, we've all been one way or the other disappointed but Nigerians will pass this phase too
Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by menwongo(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
yourexcellency:
When thieves meet....
They are up 2 something (don jazzy)
Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by gberra: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:
Na who be ipod?? God forbid bad thing! angry I am from rivers state. Ameachi is a big theif!
o.k. noted.
Igbos are scums.

2 Likes

Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by YelloweWest: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
gberra:
o.k. noted.

Igbos are scums.
Scum is an understatement.

Delusional bunch of crack heads

2 Likes

Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by menwongo(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
gberra:
You can relocate to Ghana. After all Ojukwu once relocated to Ivory Coast.

Igbos always cry.

Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by YelloweWest: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
gurnam:

Sorry madam, things will be better, just support and keep praying for the government, we've all been one way or the other disappointed but Nigerians will pass this phase too
Na wa o. For how long??

A basin of garri is 6k in ph cry
Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by gurnam: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

Na wa o. For how long??

A basin of garri is 6k in ph cry

It will be well
Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
gberra:
You can relocate to Ghana. After all Ojukwu once relocated to Ivory Coast.

Igbos always cry.
The ameachi you are supporting is a Igbo man...Now go and knack your head on the ground..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:
Scum is an understatement.
Delusional bunch of crack heads
Are you Igbo

1 Like

Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by ppzz1: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

Na who be ipod?? God forbid bad thing! angry
I am from rivers state. Ameachi is a big theif!
. Are u d only person from rivers state? Keeping wailing
Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by gberra: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
ikeadewole:

The ameachi you are supporting is a Igbo man...Now go and knack your head on the ground..
Can't wait to see ikwerres beat your flat H off.

Igbos always lie

2 Likes

Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Why won't they? Amaechi have stolen and got exposed but he got protection from the owners of the zoo, so he has nothing to be afraid of. Has anyone noticed that Buhari is no longer seen or heard from publicly? You only hear or read from news paper that Buhari did this or said that, but in any public events or presentations, you only see or hear Osinbajo. I still maintain my stands that Buhari is dead.
Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by Onyeoguego: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
The winning team.

Hater spotted below.

And if you ask the writer below me, what exactly these gentleman have done wrong aside trying to make Nigeria work?he would stammer in his reply and say " I just want to feel accepted among the wailers"

To VeePee Osibanjo,we are observing your quiet giant strides in making sure things work in this Government.

And your loyalty to Buhari and the Nigeria people, is duly acknowledged.

When that time comes when you need us,Nigeria will reward you accordingly.

Buhari Today. Osibanjo Tomorrow.

True afonja
Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by camonc7gy: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
EarnPaidz IS THE PEER2PEER DONATION PLATFORM WHERE YOU ARE MERGED TO PAY ANOTHER PARTICIPANT, MAXIMUM OF 1 HR AND GET PAID WITHIN 5MINS TO 48HRS.
DO YOU WANT TO BE FREE FROM FINANCIAL HARDSHIP?
THEN JOIN US TODAY AS YOU GIVE YOUR LIFE A FINANCIAL LIFT.
http://earnpaidz.com.ng
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A HIT AND RUN WEBSITE, NEITHER IS IT A 3 OR 24HRS WEBSITE.
EarnPaidz…GIVING YOU ADDED FINANCIAL EDGE!
Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
gberra:

Igbos always lie
Is it the ones who am going to school with or is it another group called ikwere....Shut up skull miner..The ikweres/Aniomas and etche are proud of there Igbo heritage but I can't say the same for the modakeke,Illajes,Eguns and ijebus who have denied been Yoruba's..

1 Like

Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
gberra:

Igbos always lie
I can see a iPod member must have bleeped your Old woman... You must be the skull miner who has that time manager moniker..

1 Like

Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by gberra: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
ikeadewole:

Is it the ones who am going to school with or is it another group called ikwere....Shut up skull miner..The ikweres/Aniomas and etche are proud of there Igbo heritage but I can't say the same for the modakeke,Illajes,Eguns and ijebus who have denied been Yoruba's..
The Minority tribes have always been pushing your dirty ass towards the lagoon. No one identifies with slaves.

Igbos are Mad.

1 Like

Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by gberra: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
ikeadewole:

I can see a iPod member must have bleeped your Old woman... You must be the skull miner who has that time manager moniker..
No, na space manager.

Igbos are Idiots, corpse-water drinkers
Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
gberra:
The Minority tribes have always been pushing your dirty ass towards the lagoon. No one identifies with slaves.

Igbos are Mad.
So chibuike ameachi is a Yoruba name right..

Afonjas must have started smoking amala and ewudu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
gberra:
No, na space manager.

Igbos are Idiots, corpse-water drinkers
Afonja Go and start mining skulls...Even the modakekes and Eguns have rejected been Afonjas..

1 Like

Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
gberra:

Igbos are Mad.
Me slave...The only slave I know is tinubu who takes big uncircumcised dick in the ass morning and night...

1 Like

Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by gberra: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
ikeadewole:

So chibuike ameachi is a Yoruba name right..

Afonjas must have started smoking amala and ewudu.
you slyly left out Rotimi.. That's how we roll. people kill to identify with us & not a self-acclaimed Minor-majority tribe succking some minority boner.

Igbos are ritualists.
Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
gberra:
you slyly left out Rotimi.. That's how we roll. people kill to identify with us & not a self-acclaimed Minor-majority tribe succking some minority boner.

Igbos are ritualists.
Rotimi chibuike ameachi....Even with the chibuike and ameachi you will know he is Igbo...If he was caught with drugs I am sure skull miners like you will call him Igbo...

Afonjas are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by fashrola(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Rubbish... Until when cabotage law is fully implemented in Nigeria waters then i can gladly say that NIMASA is working

Imagine ships sailing on our coastal waters with all on-board foreign Nationals when we have very competent hands to manage ships effectively

NIMASA should also effectively enforce the MLC convention to shipping companies in terms of their workers wages/salaries and other renumeration

Imagine writing for OOW exams and result coming out in 4 months whereas in saner climes like Ghana, UK, India you get your hard copy COC booklet in less than one week

Maritime Academy of Nigeria needs a training vessel for their cadets to learn effectively, a lot of scrapped vessels (even the seized vessel from the former DG of NIMASA is left to rot away)

There are lot of pressing issues in the Maritime sector that needs to be addressed not to sit down and laugh, merry and unveil one useless logo when Regional Maritime Ghana is Miles ahead of us...

Moreover that NSDP programme launched years ago was the greatest scam of the century (I dey pity lots of my friends who were among the participant of the scheme)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime by gUdbOiii(m): 5:07am On Apr 21, 2017
I PRESENT TO YOU FREE STAFF SURVEY WORK TO INCREASE YOUR STAFF PRODUCTIVITY -TO ALL CEO'S

https://belovedkonsult.com/free-staff-survey-work-to-increase-your-staff-productivity-to-all-ceos/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council / Oshiomhole: Tinubu’s Opponents Should Have Helped A Christian Win APC Ticket / Magu Is Victim Of ‘Civil War’ In Buhari’s Corrupt Kitchen Cabinet – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.