Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) (38149 Views)

Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) / Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Sleekjunior(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2017
BASTARD POLICE..ONE DAY THEIR CUP WILL FULL..I JUST HOPE NO LIVE WHETHER INNOCENT OR NOT OF PRIVATE CITIZENS WILL BE LOST...THE LORD MIGHT BE SILENT BUT HE IS WATCHING N LISTENING..
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2017
Only when you're stinking rich will have peace of mind
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by conyema12(m): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2017
micmaurice:
As much as Nigerian Police force is guilty as charged, it's also a shame that Nigerian Youths have intentionally brought it upon herself. The rate of Internet fraudstars (Yahooboys) in the affected states(Edo and Delta) is alarming. The Police force despite thier unprofessionalism has been trying to curb this menance. Sorry to say, but every insane policeman on the street would blame you for the following reasons. 1. Carrying a laptop and claiming you went for a wedding. It doesn't sound right. 2. A car Charter with all boys.(even army 4 stop U).

Sorry for your experience, innocent youths go through this everyday, we have no one to cry to, cos no one really cares. We pray daily that our paths don't cross.

That apart hope you had a nice stay in delta. Hope you Delta was fun pre-police brutality

I feel terribly bad for you. How could you spill this type of trash. It's either you are a police man or u have a policeman as a relative.

So it's now an offense to move arround with Laptop or what?

The police has the right to suspect someone with a Laptop and demand for the person to open it.
But not to confiscate it while demanding for 80k for the release. Am not even talking about the molestation that follows it.

Maybe you didn't read the post.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by lordgosh: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
askibee:

If he is not proud of Nigeria let him be.
Why is his headache your death warrant.
He is entitle to his opinion.....

By the way you give me d names of those Nigeria don epp...

Sometimes i wonder why USA wasted Atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nigasaki when there is a fertile land to test such

I knw policemen,I knw cid,I knw SARS, I knw sss.
am not happy with wat happen to him I support him full time wat I don't support is him saying he his not proud of his country
common who dos DAT?
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Diademk07: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
I think it's high time Nigeria discarded all these useless illiterate in the arm forces.. This is the cause of this bullshit! Imagine these stupid illiterate dropouts given much power in the country?

If you checked some developed countries such as South Korea, only the brilliant geeks are employed into the police forces and they pay them handsomely well after training them well..
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by histemple: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
blogbloke:
I'm not a proud Nigerian, a man declares, as he narrates his near-death encounter with some policemen.

It's a long read. Just be patient.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/man-narrates-near-death-encounter-nigerian-policemen-pictured/

We are sorry about this unfortunate incident.

Please provide the victim's contact details to enable us have a better understanding of this report.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by NoToPile: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Its like there's a spirit controlling the NPF, they act irrationally.

Thats how my cousin and his friend were handcuffed and almost paraded as criminal, simply because they stoped them and my cousins friend was putting on jalabia and camoflague while driving oo, they said its militants that wear camoflague under jalabia, they were almost snapping them on the floor at the police station . The parent had to pay 20k before they were released. They were already writing different charges for them.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
DeeTus:
And you couldn't sue these crazy guys?

Sue. Bros na naija we dey not Yankee or UK..............
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by sirmiloo: 3:47am On Apr 22, 2017
noobody:
Area M idimu policemen are good at this,all they want to know is if you are a yahoo boy,dey wud be forcing you to accept that you do yahoo,so they can ask for money,dey wud threaten you with gun,tell you to unlock you phone by force,

Trust me.. I was harassed and arrested by Area M Idimu police today... They lied against me and told my parents that I was caught smoking. I was never caught smoking or committing any crime. I'm as innocent as innocent can be.. I asked them to show my parents whatever they saw on me.. They couldn't tender it because they know I'm innocent. Broda, they collected 20k from me to secure my bail on nothing I know about. Area M is a disgrace to Nigeria police while Nigeria policemen should be properly checked.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Isiri: 4:00am On Apr 22, 2017
let us gather ourself and protest against this evil men. we just making mouth here. im in Lagos and I'm ready to lead the protest to anywhere. it doesn't cost us noting.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by sirmiloo: 4:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Isiri:
let us gather ourself and protest against this evil men. we just making mouth here. im in Lagos and I'm ready to lead the protest to anywhere. it doesn't cost us noting.

Let make a very good write up first and make sure all citizens are aware of the brutality innocent persons face in the hands of Nigeria police force. Let's make a write up that will get to the IG. I don't think he's aware of the stain his boys are causing to the country in general.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Radiohead6(f): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2017
mmsen:
Nigerian police are a result of the way in which people in Nigeria are raised.

Stop beating up your children and you will find that the next generation have less hostility for their fellow man.

very good point , but nobody would listen
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2017
I'm with you guys
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Isiri: 1:09am On Apr 23, 2017
sirmiloo:

Let make a very good write up first and make sure all citizens are aware of the brutality innocent persons face in the hands of Nigeria police force. Let's make a write up that will get to the IG. I don't think he's aware of the stain his boys are causing to the country in general.

you right. how do we go about it. I'm with u
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
#endSARS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Abuja By Hanging On A Tree (Graphic Photo) / Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer / Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.