Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. (1034 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. by nkemma54(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
That night is still fuzzy, but I remembered grabbing a woman's tlts while trying to find my way home grin.
Confession: in my mind I was like....what are those? shocked and I did the needful to find out.
Still can't remember her reaction.
Re: Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. by banty: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Slept on water bed(gutter) embarassed

1 Like

Re: Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. by Joshkid(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
Using my phone's flashlight to look for the same phone... It took a while before I got my senses back! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. by M2dX(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
i vomit , and the world started to rotate anyhow lik a big fat football
Re: Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
I'm not saying it tongue
Re: Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. by MarshRiley(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Slept on the floor of my toilet because I felt my bed was too hard

1 Like

Re: Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. by Blizzy9ja: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
I was so drunk, I didn't even rmbr telling my tenants to pay up their rent or I'll throw them out... My younger brother narrated the world story to me days later mehn, I felt so embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. by nkemma54(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
mizzbouqui:
I'm not saying it tongue

Pls Share joor. smiley
Re: Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. by Gshegg: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
I went to the toilet, vomited, sat there and slept off..
Re: Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. by pennytrate: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
♣ • → unlocked ma phone but couldn't remember the pattern °°
Re: Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. by faruz: 12:56am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. by Young03(m): 5:56am On Apr 21, 2017
Got raped by my landlords daughter

1 Like

Re: Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. by Fernandowski(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2017
I don't drink

that's Shaq things
Re: Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. by Lionessza(f): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2017
nkemma54:
That night is still fuzzy, but I remembered grabbing a woman's tlts while trying to find my way home grin.
Confession: in my mind I was like....what are those? shocked and I did the needful to find out.
Still can't remember her reaction.

This story has kind of become" folklore" amongst my old friends.

Me and a group of girlfriends went to a pens down party at a popular park , it was filled with students from all walks of life . We had so much fun , but I got carried away and took tequilas and shooters ( which i never do for obvious reasons ) wink and mixed them with the cider I was already drinking. Luckily my one friend wasn't drinking because she was driving, so come midnight I was done with and needed to sleep and they were not ready to go, so I asked her to give me the car Keys so I could go take a nap there. I went to the car which was parked outside the park in a well patrolled area and I got into the driver's seat ( don't know what the f**k I was thinking) tried to start the car , don't know what happened, next thing I was kneeling outside the car looking for the keys under the car lol. So a police car passed me and reversed back and they asked what I was doing and I snapped and got so upset with them for disturbing me lol , I said if you knew your job well you would do it and help me out here i lost my keys, and help me they did , they threw me at the back of their car grin My friends came to help but it was too late. They took me to the station and I was locked in a cell with some suspicious looking ladies. I woke up in the morning with my face on my own vomit , plus I had no shoes, no jacket , no watch and no tshirt grin grin. I was only left with my bro and pants . And I looked up and saw these scary girls with my clothes onn when I tried to ask they gave me threatning looks so I kept quiet lol. My friends came to pick me up and and borrowed me a jacket so I could get out of the place , even though I was shoeless with a dirty face . That was the longest walk of shame I've ever taken in my life grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. by FreeSpirited: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2017
mizzbouqui:
I'm not saying it tongue
we know...U bleeped who you won't fvck on a good day...or u got naked...bye

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Partner Who Is Addicted To Ponograph / What Sex Was Like During The Black Death / Temi Otedola Wished Mr Eazi Happy Birthday With A Banner Tied To A Flying Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.