Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) (32755 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) / Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos / Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nigerian government please stop exposing our gallant men to death by providing a complete bullet proof out even if it's for special forces only.
Value the lives of our army that's the only way forward.
#sad

Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
He was killed by his kinsmen, I don't feel 4 him @ all. 4 were defenceless civilian dey na we 4 see him strength undecided
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
chubbygal:
I weep for you!
Don't cry for me pls,weep for uuarsef.

1 Like

Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by AceSkillz01: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:
It baffles my imagination why God Almighty is silent to all this

What did I know am mere flesh

Big illiterate spotted

2 Likes

Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
SERIOUSLY there's nothing i won't read here ooo... Come closer, touch your forehead i think you need chloroquine under this hot sun. infact you need to be on default setting cos it's obvious say YOU NO WELL.

SIRmanjar:
Omo go rest in peace joor,nothing dey dis planet earth..The girl shuld thank her stars instead of crying,Hadid bin dey married before he died she would have bin a helpless widow..Maybe hiz not the right guy.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
ChristyB:
SERIOUSLY there's nothing i won't read here ooo... Come closer, touch your forehead i think you need chloroquine under this hot sun. infact you need to be on default setting cos it's obvious say YOU NO WELL.

Come! Bomb dey ur head?Wetin concern me ad u..U betta take time.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
fasterwell:

He is silent when we lie

He is silent when we forniate

He is silent when we commit abortion

He is silent when we steal

He is silent when we abuse Him

Do u expect Him to jump up because of boko haram?

No He won't

Do you know why?

Its becos all sins are equal

Sin is sin

If i am guilty of one then i am guilty of all

A mere liar is also a murderer

Sharrapp! God does not have a part to play in this game called life. Stay woke you will soon die.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by Bants(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:

Pls read your comment again

I was shocked when i read it...there should be age verification on nairaland
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:

i hope your ok?

1 Like

Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by hardbody: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
AceSkillz01:

Big illiterate spotted

He is asking the question in the past now haba smiley

Afterall, what did he know, being a mere flesh.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by remiseyi(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bede2u:
I wish he rests in peace. Amen!
However, looking at these pictures of the guy and his northern friends made me realise that as an Igbo guy, I really have nothing in common with these guys. Their culture and mode of dressing is very different from mine. Their environment looks like a desert mine is more green. The religion and mentality contradicts mine almost. Their youths and Igbo youths dont have similar aspirations. They dont even look like my people- they are too dark. I sincerely believe that these guys should have been in Mali or Niger or even have their own country since they are over 100 million (or so they claim)

smh undecided
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by goodychet: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
napra.....
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nebuzaradan: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
i may sound insensitive but ever since these soldiers started the massacre of innocent civilians i don't pity their death anymore

RIP if you're innocent of killing innocent civilians

rot in hades if you have ever killed an innocent civilian deliberately
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by slivertongue: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:

He is not silent only that we as a people have refused to obey Him. His wrath is better imagined than experienced

1 Like

Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by wizod(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
The ant dat eats d wood is in d wood. It is very easy 2 give monkey a cup but very hard 2 take it back from him.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
fasterwell:

He is silent when we lie

He is silent when we forniate

He is silent when we commit abortion

He is silent when we steal

He is silent when we abuse Him

Do u expect Him to jump up because of boko haram?

No He won't

Do you know why?

Its becos all sins are equal

Sin is sin

If i am guilty of one then i am guilty of all

A mere liar is also a murderer
Nice piece..If u are a woman I must surely marry you.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:

His ways are not ours, same with his thoughts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:

We respect and love soldiers

They sacrifice there life for us

So please respect them for their sacrifices
he spoke the truth . you too are right
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha you just gave me an epic response. I like that.

SIRmanjar:

Come! Bomb dey ur head?Wetin concern me ad u..U betta take time.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
kingPhidel:
Nigerian government please stop exposing our gallant men to death by providing a complete bullet proof out even if it's for special forces only.
Value the lives of our army that's the only way forward.
#sad
Dint u see bullet proof vest on his body?No be by bullet proof oo.Head shot ad side shot is allowed.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Is it possible to kill a Soldier in Maiduguri town?
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by pretee246(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
you are confused...how will you say something like that....its baggers and bloody shit like you that don't appreciate the work of we soldiers... I laugh because we all don't know how we are going to die....if you can't pray for the dead...just close that gutter you call mouth... no man lives for ever....all die na die...whether by bullet o,bomb o,accident o,stab o,fire.....etc. no man lives for ever...respect to all the fallen heroes... God bless Nigerian army....
#S-P
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Omo go rest in peace joor,nothing dey dis planet earth..The girl shuld thank her stars instead of crying,Hadid bin dey married before he died she would have bin a helpless widow..Maybe hiz not the right guy.

Maybe he is not the right guy? So if someone dies before he ties the knot it automatically means he is not the right one? Wawu! Who knows the fate of the lady? Don't forget death can come anytime
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
AceSkillz01:

Big illiterate spotted

What did he say wrong huh?
What is wrong with questioning God's continuous silence over bad incidents? Wawu
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
emrain:

Sharrapp! God does not have a part to play in this game called life. Stay woke you will soon die.

Atheist spotted
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Each time any soldier is killed by terrorists it hurts me so bad despite the fact that I'm so displeased with the extrajuicial killing of innocent civilians by the military. Till tomorrow no one has been punished for the bombing of the IDP camp which claimed hundreds of lives.. poor refugees! Hmm
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
TinaAnita:

Maybe he is not the right guy? So if someone dies before he ties the knot it automatically means he is not the right one? Wawu! Who knows the fate of the lady? Don't forget death can come anytime
There is this saying dat evry disappointment is a blessing..I dint say he isint the right guy,I said (MAYBE) his not the right guy.I might be wrong tho..Its painful to her but I believe she will go tru it.Ok!imagine dey both got married and produced maybe like four kids and sumting like dis happened?It will me more painful to her,because she will go tru the pain of losing her husband plus taking care of her innocent kids alone.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by Abdulkatcha(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Rest in peace man my thought are with your love ones
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
pretee246:
you are confused...how will you say something like that....its baggers and bloody shit like you that don't appreciate the work of we soldiers... I laugh because we all don't know how we are going to die....if you can't pray for the dead...just close that gutter you call mouth... no man lives for ever....all die na die...whether by bullet o,bomb o,accident o,stab o,fire.....etc. no man lives for ever...respect to all the fallen heroes... God bless Nigerian army....
#S-P
You nailed it Ahoy. God bless the military. I rep November November

1 Like

Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by kingthoby1811(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal / Thief Caught At Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto Female Hostel / Nigerians In UAE Are Financing Boko Haram Terrorists – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.