Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) (32870 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) / Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos / Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by Ekehezike(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
I am a tribalist. I don't care if all the Nigerian soldiers die!.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:

There is this saying dat evry disappointment is a blessing..I dint say he isint the right guy,I said (MAYBE) his not the right guy.I might be wrong tho..Its painful to her but I believe she will go tru it.Ok!imagine dey both got married and produced maybe like four kids and sumting like dis happened?It will me more painful to her,because she will go tru the pain of losing her husband plus taking care of her innocent kids alone.

Whatever the lady would go through as a result of her lover's death won't be as bad as losing one's life. The big loser is the victim.You should be more concerned about the guy who lost his life not someone who would move on with her life in no distant time
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
TinaAnita:

Whatever the lady would go through as a result of her lover's death won't be as bad as losing one's life. The big loser is the victim.You should be more concerned about the guy who lost his life not someone who would move on with her life in no distant time
Sorry ma!I don't agree with you the lady would have being the biggest loser if dey were married with kids..Yes!I am more concerned about the young lady, as a ladies man..I dint beg or send him to join the army..When he was enjoying his salary ad benefits he dint share with me,plus when he was harassing bloody civilians he had no pity on dem..Being a soldier comes with a price and he just paid the ultimate price..RIP to him anyways
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
chubbygal:
I weep for you!

Don't mind the dum-yum abeg.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 12:24am On Apr 22, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Sorry ma!I don't agree with you the lady would have being the biggest loser if dey were married with kids..Yes!I am more concerned about the young lady, as a ladies man..I dint beg or send him to join the army..When he was enjoying his salary ad benefits he dint share with me,plus when he was harassing bloody civilians he had no pity on dem..Being a soldier comes with a price and he just paid the ultimate price..RIP to him anyways

I guess you or the lady will never die someday.. It's his turn now it can be anyone's turn now or later.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 1:39am On Apr 22, 2017
TinaAnita:

I guess you or the lady will never die someday.. It's his turn now it can be anyone's turn now or later.
Of course it can be anybodys turn now or later and Yes! Evryone will surely die sumday so its the young mans turn so he should rip..Life is vanity upon vanity..Are u a soldier or a soldiers daughter?You are so concerned about his death and dats so sweet of you.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Of course. it can be anybodys turn now or later and Yes! Evryone will surely die sumday so its the young mans turn so he should rip..Life is vanity upon vanity..Are u a soldier or a soldiers daughter?You are so concerned about his death and dats so sweet of you.

Lol. I'm not a soldier and I'm not related to any. Funny you!
Re: Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2017
TinaAnita:

Lol. I'm not a soldier and I'm not related to any. Funny you!
Alright.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.