₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,088 members, 3,970,205 topics. Date: Friday, 15 December 2017 at 07:38 AM

Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One (27850 Views)

Tall Male Corper & Short Female Corper: "The APC We Have Vs APC We Voted For" / NYSC Accommodation For Lagos Corper 2017 / See How This Lagos Corper Is Rocking His Khaki (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by waywardpikin(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05
Rinsola32:

Pushing it
Sweet
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by LadyGoddiva(f): 12:32pm On Dec 05
Lol I’m fine just reading your interesting storysmiley
waywardpikin:
LadyGoddiva, don't be a stranger. Awayu?
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by waywardpikin(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05
LadyGoddiva:
Lol I’m fine just reading your interesting storysmiley

Oya na.. so where were you posted?
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by LadyGoddiva(f): 12:38pm On Dec 05
Lagos...
waywardpikin:

Oya na.. so where were you posted?
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by waywardpikin(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05
LadyGoddiva:
Lagos...
lol
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by LadyGoddiva(f): 12:54pm On Dec 05
Yeah actually Kano State but I redeployed
waywardpikin:

lol
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by waywardpikin(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05
LadyGoddiva:
Yeah actually Kano State but I redeployed

Oh okay... for a second I thought you might be someone I know. Why did you run from Kano na?
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by LadyGoddiva(f): 1:09pm On Dec 05
Too much heat abeg and I don't fancy the north.
waywardpikin:

Oh okay... for a second I thought you might be someone I know. Why did you run from Kano na?
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by waywardpikin(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05
LadyGoddiva:
Too much heat abeg and I don't fancy the north.

I'm with you on that. Thanks for reading.
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by LadyGoddiva(f): 1:45pm On Dec 05
Yh wlcm
waywardpikin:

I'm with you on that. Thanks for reading.
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by Kokolet11: 2:16pm On Dec 05
grin cry Oga no dey waste our time.update fast fast
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by ShylockConsults: 3:22pm On Dec 05
Study Abroad in USA | Canada | Germany | Turkey | North Cyprus | Ukraine | UK.

Apply in top ranked universities for Spring, 2018 intake.
Bachelors, Masters and PhD courses available.

Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shylockconsults
Instagram: shylockconsults
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by cozyfbaby: 3:51pm On Dec 05
NYSC member drown and died at his PPA while swimming in Akwa Ibom

Collins Ohaegbu from Imo State, a corp member deployed to Akwa Ibom State for his service year reportedly drowned while swimming in Okat river in Onna LGA of the state.

According to sources, the incident occurred on Friday while his body was recovered on Saturday and has since been deposited at a mortuary in the state.

http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/nysc-member-drown-died-ppa-swimming-akwa-ibom/

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by Bowwow11(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05
waywardpikin:

How's it been? Not too stressful I hope?
no d place is luvly
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by Bowwow11(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05
waywardpikin:

How's it been? Not too stressful I hope?
no d place is luvly
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by Danieltheone(m): 5:03am On Dec 06
Waywardpikin where are u oooooooo, comman comman complete this tori oooo.
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by tu9ic3(m): 11:27am On Dec 06
Always lit as usual kip d good work coming my guy grin
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by waywardpikin(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06
I believe the best things in life are free. Sure, money is needed, but to really enjoy life it is important to always remember to sit back and enjoy the little things. There are many things I enjoy, like smoking weed on the toilet seat first thing in the morning, the smell of freshly minted cash, driving on third mainland bridge around 1:30am, the smell of rain, lying in bed all day and doing absolutely nothing... or the view of Cassandra's well rounded ass every day during morning drills.

Ah Cassandra...

I'd known Cassandra long before we ever started speaking. Her ass stood out conspicuously in my field of vision as she was just in the platoon next to mine. Her shorts hugged her bum so tight they actually looked like Pampers diapers. She was light skinned, had sexy full lips and was thick in all the right ways, her thighs and bum vibrating as she struggled to keep up with the rest of her platoon mates. In my mind I had already concluded that she was food meant for the Camp Commandant and his stooges, but by some twist of fate here I was, suddenly acquaintances with her.

It was time for SAED and luckily for me I had a chair as I'd left the hostel early that morning. I was looking for where to sit when I saw Cassandra seated somewhere with friends. I wanted to look away and pretend I didn't see her (which is my first instinct when I'm feeling socially awkward) but our eyes had already met so she waved to me excitedly to come over. We sat side by side and as we spoke I soon became lost in her world. She was so intelligent and self assured, a first class graduate of Mechanical Engineering from a good family background. I was just looking at her lips as she spoke, wondering what it would be like to bite on it gently as I grabbed her bum. In my head we had 3 beautiful children, 2 boys and a girl, and we all lived together in our beautiful mansion in Lekki. Thank God dreams are free. Just then my phone rang... it was Sarah calling to find out where I was. She had just left the hostel.

'Um...' I stuttered into my phone as I looked at Cassandra. It seemed like what happened in 1964 was about to happen all over again. I told her where I was and she appeared shortly after, taking a seat on my other side.

So here I was trapped between two amazingly beautiful ladies on a boring, sunny day as the SAED lectures wore on. At this point I was already gaining a reputation (I have a very recognizable face) as a womaniser, but it definitely wasn't planned. Just found myself with the tag. I managed the conversation between the two ladies effectively. I'd talk to Sarah for a bit and then I'd talk to Cass, and as far as I knew it wasn't awkward at all, just three friends seated together attending lectures like good children. All of a sudden Sarah stood up and said she was going to the front. I was so surprised. I searched her face for clues but I couldn't find anything. I didn't know if I'd done something that had gotten her upset; whether she was angry, or jealous, or just being herself. Or was I shamelessly looking at Cassandra's perky boobs?? These my eyes sha, just be looking at things anyhow...

'Are you sure? Or you don't want to stay with us anymore?' I queried.

'No it's not that I just want to pay attention to what they are saying. We'll talk later, okay?'

'Hmm... okay o.'

Sarah bid Cass farewell and walked to the front where she sat alone. Cass and I continued to speak and laugh and subtly flirt(?) with one another, but I noticed she couldn't stop looking in the direction of Sarah.

'I think you should go and be with your friend,' she said after a while.

'What? Why?' I asked incredulously.

'Nothing just keep her company okay? We'll talk later I want to meet those people over there,' she said, pointing. 'I'll see you in the evening, I promise.'

Befuddled, and after much convincing from Cass, I took my chair and went over to join Sarah. She seemed surprised to see me. Or was she?

'Oh... you're here?' She said.

'Yes. I am.'

'What about your friend?' She said, looking back but Cass was already gone.

'I told her to excuse me that I really wanted to be with you,' I sharply replied. As a guy man na.

'Really?'

'Yes.'

'Hmm... Hope she won't be angry or anything?'

'Why would she be? She's a big girl na.'

I'm not sure, but I thought I could see the hint of a satisfied smile flicker across her gorgeous face. I quickly said a prayer to God in my mind not to allow me be the Minister for Friendzone and associates in the life of this lady. All this talk we don dey talk since, ordinary hug I never even see collect. Well, we'll see where this rabbit hole leads.

Xoxo,

Wayward Pikin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by waywardpikin(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06
Udochee kindly comment, don't be a stranger.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by waywardpikin(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06
tu9ic3:
Always lit as usual kip d good work coming my guy grin

Updated

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by waywardpikin(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06
Danieltheone:
Waywardpikin where are u oooooooo, comman comman complete this tori oooo.

Updated
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by waywardpikin(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06
Bowwow11:
no d place is luvly

Updated
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by Udochee(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06
waywardpikin
i dey gbadun your story. most times some of us actually prefer "liking", the " likes/shares" galvanize the writer. camp tales will always ring in everyone's head...weldone

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by waywardpikin(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06
Udochee:

i dey gbadun your story. most times some of us actually prefer "liking", the " likes/shares" galvanize the writer. camp tales will always ring in everyone's head...weldone

Yeah I recognize you as a long time ghost reader. Would be a shame to finish the story without making your acquaintance. Keep liking biko. What state did you serve?

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by Udochee(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06
waywardpikin:
What state did you serve?
Ekiti state
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by waywardpikin(m): 12:46pm On Dec 06
Udochee:

Ekiti state

Lol did you meet your future wifey or you just passed through like a thief in the night?
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by waywardpikin(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06
Badinfluence, my fellow Marvel/DC pundit and long time ghost reader grin

I also greet you
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by wuzal: 12:21pm On Dec 07

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by waywardpikin(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08
There was something me and the rest of my platoon members had in common. We had a very lackadaisical approach towards camp activities and our general performance was lacklustre at best. The only team that showed promise was the female volleyball team. We had a strong-ish football team so I'll just say we were unlucky to get knocked out in the quarter finals. Today the Mr NYSC (or was it Mr Macho?) pageant was billed to hold in the evening and I was really excited to see how it would turn out because my guy, Atela, was representing our platoon and I needed to turn up to show support. However Sarah had told me she wasn't interested in attending that evening as we strolled towards Mami market.

'It's just not my kind of thing,' she explained.

I steered us toward where they were selling fried yam and chicken and made an order for both of us. The delicacy looked so tasty. The lady handed us the nylons and before I could reach into my pocket to pay Sarah quickly did. I was flabbergasted. Sure we'd been hanging out a lot the last couple of days and I wasn't complaining as I had enough cash to buy whatever any of us needed, but that gesture of hers was so profound.

In fact, as an Igbo man and a graduate of Economics, I can say that it was at this moment that I genuinely fell in love with Sarah.

In the immortal words of Neyo:

She got her own thing
That's why I love her
Miss Independent
Won't you come and spend a little time?

She got her own thing
That's why I love her
Miss Independent
Ooh the way we shine, Miss Independent

For the remainder of our stay in camp, Sarah and I only sought ways to spoil the other and it was such a wonderful and refreshing experience in this Buhari-destroyed economy.

I thanked her and handed her her nylon as we walked around, basking in each other's company. Soon she wanted to go to her hostel as it was getting late. I saw her off, we exchanged the cordial, respectful handshake we usually gave each other and she was gone for the night. And you know, when the cat retires for the night, the mice come out to play.

I called Cassandra.

'Hey handsome,' her thick husky voice sounded in my ears.

'Hello gorgeous, where you at?'

'Mami market, just easing off the day's stress. Wanna come?'

'Sure, on my way!' I said.

'Okay don't be long o. I've missed you.'

As I made way to Mami market, a Pros and Cons list popped up in my head for Sarah and Cassandra.

Pros of being with Sarah

1. She makes me want to be a better person.
2. She makes me happy.
3. I'm inexplicably drawn to her.
4. She's a giver.
5. She's more of a church girl.

Cons of dating Sarah

1. Can't drink much.
2. Can't smoke. angry
3. Can't party like a lefulefu.
4. Can't be wayward.
5. Ergo, can't be myself.

Pros of dating Cass

1. She excites me.
2. Party girl.
3. Fun to be with.
4. Super intelligent.
5. Super open minded.
6. Definitely a freak in za ozza room.

Cons of dating Cass

1. Seems like a Slay Mama.
2. Feels like it'd be a mistake.
3. Looks like the highway to hell.
4. Might end up heart broken... again.
5. Reminds me of a girl I once knew (in Usher's voice).

I saw Cass with her friend and another guy, making her the third wheel. I went over to correct the mistake. They were all smoking so I felt right at home. Shook hands with everyone and watched her as she inhaled deeply and then exhaled. She caught me looking and smiled seductively. She was the kind of girl that was always naturally in control. I turned up my nose at the cigarettes. I bet we all wished we had some Sativa instead of the tobacco in front of us, but rules were rules. I ordered for a chill bottle of Orijin and some chicken and chips for the both of us. Loud music was playing, cool breeze was blowing, and a beautiful chick was by my side puffing away without a care in the world. This could have passed for a scene in one of Ja Rule's music videos of old - the Iyana Ipaja version.

As the night wore on, I noticed that the sexual tension between us was becoming more palpable. You could almost taste it. Or maybe, once again, it was all in my head. Either way, yours truly was going to find out.

Xoxo,

Wayward Pikin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by ogasharpsharp: 12:36pm On Dec 08
lol jst imagining wat u look lyk. i luv dis story lyk mad thumps up
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by waywardpikin(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08
ogasharpsharp:
lol jst imagining wat u look lyk. i luv dis story lyk mad thumps up

Thanks boss. When the story is over might put a photo up for a while and take it down. Shalom.
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - The Search For The One by tu9ic3(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08
And you know, when the cat retires for the night, the mice come out to play.

Oshe Baddest grin grin

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp / This Is Purely For Corpers *check In*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.