Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper (53359 Views)

Nysc Chronicles – My Twisted Journey (part 1) / Imam Rafiu Olalekan, Lagos Corper Missing (photos) / Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 9:33am On May 18, 2017
Shugarlipz:
Nice story u have got there. Excepting more. Please, were u allowed to chose ur cds or it was chosen for you. Thanks @ waywardpikin

In most cases you get to choose your CDS and the day it falls under. Though a few people have said that they were given a CDS to do. I think if you start and finish your registration at your LGA early enough after leaving camp you can also choose a day and CDS that is most convenient for you.
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 9:34am On May 18, 2017
Admin199:
Waywardpikin oooo cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I've been a silent reader since but dude you are Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Vocabularies are great
Choice of words are awesome and there's this sense of humor in every update. .

Keep it up bro. .ya last update really cracked me up..

Give yourself brain Lmao. ..

Recommending this piece to all bro

Thanks man grin. Recommend all you want!
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 9:37am On May 18, 2017
adriel7:
Nice Nice Nice cheesy

I hope you're gonna complete the story till the day you left camp. cheesy Please......
You've got a great sense of humour.

2017A PCM too. I chose Lagos as 4th choice though.

Kikiki grin

I hope so too. You guys really make recounting these experiences more enjoyable for me as well. Thank you!
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 9:39am On May 18, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by Shugarlipz(f): 9:55am On May 18, 2017
waywardpikin:

In most cases you get to choose your CDS and the day it falls under. Though a few people have said that they were given a CDS to do. I think if you start and finish your registration at your LGA early enough after leaving camp you can also choose a day and CDS that is most convenient for you.

Thanks. This is very useful
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 12:54pm On May 18, 2017
Shugarlipz:

Thanks. This is very useful

You're welcome.
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by ABCJ(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] n i finally left the "guestmood" i joined NL cos of this chronicles... Keep them coming, son.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by solelymade: 11:17pm On May 18, 2017
waywardpikin:

Thanks, more to come. What do you mean pull all together?
I meant drop d remaining episode altogether... grin

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 12:02pm On May 20, 2017
Congratulations to all PCMs. I pray you all have a wonderful time wherever you may find yourselves. Most importantly, never pass up any opportunity to add value to yourselves. Pay particular attention to the SAED programmes and look out for the ones that can give you comparative advantage in the marketplace.

Congrats!

4 Likes

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 12:03pm On May 20, 2017
ABCJ:
[color=#000099][/color] n i finally left the "guestmood" i joined NL cos of this chronicles... Keep them coming, son.
Thanks boss. But if you really want us to be friends, don't call me son.
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by Teaser4(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2017
waywardpikin:

Dont mind him jare. btw, na nassarawa dem gimme oh. and i no con get writing skills like u
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by ABCJ(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2017
waywardpikin:

Sombori khan knot plae wyt yhu
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 11:31am On May 21, 2017
Teaser4:
Dont mind him jare. btw, na nassarawa dem gimme oh. and i no con get writing skills like u

Nassarawa camp is very nice bro, trust me. And the state is close to abuja. Just be optimistic and everything will work out better than expected.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by youngforever22: 3:34pm On May 21, 2017
Waywardpikin, I have been posted to lag o. Looking forward to camp life.. Pls drop another one today

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by kakadinho0880: 10:09pm On May 21, 2017
waywardpikin, drop updates for us now...

U just dae put us on a long thing...

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by phenzy(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2017
wayward u dey dull me fr hia

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by ElPhoche(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2017
waywardpikin:

Nassarawa camp is very nice bro, trust me. And the state is close to abuja. Just be optimistic and everything will work out better than expected.
My brother, nyenu'm some update, abeg? This ur story deh make me kolo. Let's ride on like we use to nah

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by ultravires(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2017
Where art thou oh wayward! Come and continue wot u've started o

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by Shugarlipz(f): 7:04am On May 27, 2017
Waywardpikin, please how much do dey re-size the jungle boots or how much did u resize yours. Thanks
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 5:49pm On May 29, 2017
youngforever22:
Waywardpikin, I have been posted to lag o. Looking forward to camp life.. Pls drop another one today

Congrats bro, I hear it is very overcrowded in this dispensation. What is the situation on ground?
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 5:50pm On May 29, 2017
kakadinho0880:
waywardpikin, drop updates for us now...

U just dae put us on a long thing...

I'm so sorry about that bro. Work has been crazy. Updating shortly.
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 5:50pm On May 29, 2017
phenzy:
wayward u dey dull me fr hia

Apologies egbon. Let me make it lively...
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 5:51pm On May 29, 2017
ElPhoche:

My brother, nyenu'm some update, abeg? This ur story deh make me kolo. Let's ride on like we use to nah

No kolo my brother... the tori neva finish bikonu
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 5:51pm On May 29, 2017
ultravires:
Where art thou oh wayward! Come and continue wot u've started o

Ayam here oh ultravires grin grin
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 5:53pm On May 29, 2017
Shugarlipz:
Waywardpikin, please how much do dey re-size the jungle boots or how much did u resize yours. Thanks

You know it's easier to just make inquiries over there right? I resized both my jungle boots & tennis shoes and paid N1,400 if I remember correctly. So where were you posted?
Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 6:02pm On May 29, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by sconp: 6:15pm On May 29, 2017
Waywardpikin e no go bad say you drop another update o

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by mrjaybaba(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2017
waywardpikin met TOYO..............

U mean TOYOTA ?

Its gonna be a smooth jolly ride when humping and grinding.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by Skmoda360(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
suscribing........nice story

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by Davny(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Wayward pikin., Damn man you are good, really impressed with d punchlines. can't wait for my turn, hopefully d next Batch B.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper by waywardpikin: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
sconp:
Waywardpikin e no go bad say you drop another update o

Will be dropping updates but at a much slower pace due to other commitments. Biko bear with me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) / The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.