Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! (2440 Views)

3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by enedoboy(f): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
mehn!! it was not easy going for HIV test after having series of HIV symptoms . Devil knows how to manipulate your mind and body. Friends have told that I have HIV and all that , I became very afraid .The girl that I had unprotected sex with is from Benue which i discovered later , and you know that Benue is no. 1 in that list. I started having HIV symptoms e.g

1 . Loss of weight : Before I had an unprotected sex , I was weighing 90 kg but after some months I rechecked and it was 86.6 . It was not easy for me and my friends noticed it .

2. Rash: That same period I noticed rashes on my hand and back. And it is also a symptom of HIV ..

3. Joint pain: I started having pains in my joints , etc.

Then , I finally concluded that I have HIV but I was very scared for Test. That alone gave me nightmares and sleepless nights until I summoned courage to do HIV test .

First , bought the HIV kit and I did the test on my own ,it was negative , I did not believe it until I did a test today in a govt hospital and it is negative. I thank God.

My Advice , always use condom , never believe what any body say about you. God has the final say . Thank for reading. God

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by MEGGATRON(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
The lawd is my protector, still I walk around with CD.
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
I am extremely infuriated right now. I am completely vexed + pissed-off with some people. If we are friends for years... does that mean we should not know our limits?
All my life, I've always been cautious of keeping friends as I'm scared of having foes as friends.
Please don't feel offended/shocked if you discover that by tomorrow morning, I've removed some people from my friends list out of annoyance. Yes, abi? was Facebook created to implicate ourselves?
Can you believe that someone just revealed to the EFCC that I'm actually the owner of the cash found inside the Ikoyi building... Friends of the world, Chai!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by MrSavage: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
enedoboy:
mehn!! it was not easy going for HIV test after having series of HIV symptoms . Devil knows how to manipulate your mind and body. Friends have told that I have HIV and all that , I became very afraid .The girl that I had unprotected sex with is from Benue and you know that Benue is no. 1 in that list. I started having HIV symptoms e.g

1 . Loss of weight : Before I had an unprotected sex , I was weighing 90 kg but after some months I rechecked and it was 86.6 . It was not easy for me and my friends noticed it .

2. Rash: That same period I noticed rashes on my hand and back. And it is also a symptom of HIV ..

Then , I finally concluded that I have HIV but I was very scared for Test. That alone gave me nightmares and sleepless nights until I summoned courage to do HIV test .

First , bought the HIV kit and I did the test on my own ,it was negative , I did not believe it until I did a test today in a govt hospital and it is negative. I thank God.

My Advice , always use condom , never believe what any body say about you. God has the final say . Thank for reading. God

God bless you.
you forgot to add brain problem is this a clinic

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by xynerise: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
enedoboy:
mehn!! it was not easy going for HIV test after having series of HIV symptoms . Devil knows how to manipulate your mind and body. Friends have told that I have HIV and all that , I became very afraid .The girl that I had unprotected sex with is from Benue and you know that Benue is no. 1 in that list. I started having HIV symptoms e.g

God bless you.

Based on your discovery, Benue people are No.1 on the list of HIV patients, yet you had unprotected sex with her?

You can see you are an antelope

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by Shinapraise(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Pls bro how much is the kit and where can I get it in lagos send info to me on shinapraisea@gmail.com
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by Tazdroid(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
MEGGATRON:
The lawd is my protector, still I walk around with CD.

Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by enedoboy(f): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Shinapraise:
Pls bro how much is the kit and where can I get it in lagos send info to me on shinapraisea@gmail.com

Am not in Lagos. Go to any govt registered pharmacy . #1500
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by adorablepepple(f): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Advice yourself first, next time the result will be positive if you don't abstain
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by enedoboy(f): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
adorablepepple:
Advice yourself first, next time the result will be positive if you don't abstain

no b lie
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
op kwantinue,u tink u doing megrin
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by Headlesschicken(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
grin Next time u no go gree enter puna wivout condom
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by geni340(f): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
its possible for u to still hv HIV, dont roll out d drums just yet. dias somfin called 'window period' during which d virus may evade tests. U still hv to go for test in some wiks time to be conclusive..
Who knows u just might come out positive. sex with benue geh wifout condom ba ure in soup my broda.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by Fuckshiit: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
geni340:
its possible for u to still hv HIV, dont roll out d drums just yet. dias somfin called 'window period' during which d virus may evade tests. U still hv to go for test in some wiks time to be conclusive..
Who knows u just might come out positive. sex with benue geh wifout condom ba ure in soup my broda.

u look so fúçking gentle yet yö so fûçking harsh grin
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by geni340(f): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fuckshiit:

u look so fúçking gentle yet yö so fûçking harsh grin
mr fvvck fvck is here again...
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by Wiccan777: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
enedoboy:
mehn!! it was not easy going for HIV test after having series of HIV symptoms . Devil knows how to manipulate your mind and body. Friends have told that I have HIV and all that , I became very afraid .The girl that I had unprotected sex with is from Benue which i discovered later , and you know that Benue is no. 1 in that list. I started having HIV symptoms e.g

God bless you.
Good thing you know. pls spread the message abeg!
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by Fuckshiit: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
geni340:
mr fvvck fvck is here again...

fúçking missed me?
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by enedoboy(f): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
geni340:

lol sis. and that was 8 months ago.. I did research and calculations before the test.
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by Stanleysteno(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
So e don clear for ur eyes n u don learn ur lesson abi, if u like dey do flesh to flesh, this na last warning for u....
Happy for u anyway
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by Chuknovski(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
enedoboy:

God bless you.

congratulations, go and sin no more, if you must knack get married grin
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by Chuknovski(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
geni340:

you tryna scare shiiiiit outaa him
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by geni340(f): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:

fúçking missed me?
fvvcking no
ion want to use d 'F' word again
nt fvvking decent for a ledi
undecided
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by Loyalblak007(f): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2017
smh
Re: I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! by Fuckshiit: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2017
geni340:

fvvcking no
ion want to use d 'F' word again
nt fvvking decent for a ledi
undecided

why do you fúçkiñg hàte me so fúçking much? grin

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough. / Why Are Some Guys So Useless ? / Hot Spanish Girl Twerking In Thongs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.