Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses (78121 Views)

Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Alexis11: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Africans no go ever use their witchcraft do something good.

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by passyhansome(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bad

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Kutunban: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
It is well may God deliver us from evil people wherever we find our selfs in Jesus name.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Interesting
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by typumps: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
This is one thing why people don't allow spending of money to couples,Instead they put in a basket, this one reason why one need prayer, those that believe there is no God, at least you believe there is Juju, then there is power in the name of Jesus to break every curse as well. May God continue to help us all.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by miqos02(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
seen
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by tompat86(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Video of her confessing or adonbelivit...bloggers!

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by schumastic(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
this life na wa, one just have to be prayerful cus not everyone is happy with your achievements.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by maxit2(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
@Seun, this story is absolutely fake. The very stupid blogger posted this rubbish because of the previous story we saw where the woman was rubbish the bride's stomach.... Let her show us the video of the confesssion..... Gosh i hate fake bloggers. They will never be rich. Their story will never be like that of Linda....

Wish they used their creativity some other way....

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
BENIN PEOPLE. SAYS IT ALL. DEMONIC LOT.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by lalabrother: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
jjjjj2017:
I always laughed at Seun Osewa & his fellow atheist saying that they don't believe that such exist.
so Seun osewa is an atheist? Walai dis will be the last time I'll quote him in a post or comment
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Jabioro: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
ednut1:
bullocks. fake story
Did you watch the video at all.?
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Hades2016(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
But I still don't know what people are this wicked ..... watin concern her wa she go da robe another woman belle angry .... this matter weak me

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by SeniorJude(m): 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lord have mercy why will you think of that at the first place just to cause problems for another human, if the couple offense you I think making them know that is right not causing them to be barring. undecided ile ayie
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by nnachukz(m): 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Those saying they should go to hospital don't understand forces operating in this universe.
Haven't you guys seen where medical reports certify one whole with no issue at all yet his situation keep worsening?
Things do happen but with God we will always overcome.

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Badgers14: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by bruno554(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bleep all humans! That's why I don't have time for human
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by eightsin(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
That was surely up to something.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by SHOPPERS(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lakebeyin:
What next? Stone her 2 death
This One Don Dey Craze O
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by ednut1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jabioro:
Did you watch the video at all.?
vid of the woman confessing. When d story first came out. There was no mention of childlessness

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by fuckjesus(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
typumps:
This is one thing why people don't allow spending of money to couples,Instead they put in a basket, this one reason why one need prayer, those that believe there is no God, at least you believe there is Juju, then there is power in the name of Jesus to break every curse as well. May God continue to help us all.

we do not believe in efficacy of "juju" powers as well.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Missmossy(f): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nawa ooo, evil people everywhere undecided
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
maxit2:
@Seun, this story is absolutely fake. The very stupid blogger posted this rubbish because of the previous story we saw where the woman was rubbish the bride's stomach.... Let her show us the video of the confesssion..... Gosh i hate fake bloggers. They will never be rich. Their story will never be like that of Linda....

Wish they used their creativity some other way....
guy i tire. Made up story

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by jeff1607(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Seems it happened in edo state with the language spoken
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by topas100(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
unclezuma:
Bullshít.
Quote me anywhere, utter rubbish!
I just quoted you haha ha
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by roeb1987(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Send the woman to Sekarau(boko haram leader) for bombing! This ppl are v wicked o!! How on earth will u steal ur frnd money and fertility? A beg I don tire for this part of the world, come borrow me money I wan go oyinbo country!!!
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by obailala(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
This story looks completely made up.... I dont believe anyone confessed to anything..

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Badgers14: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
jjjjj2017:
I always laughed at Seun Osewa & his fellow atheist saying that they don't believe that such exist.

I am a staunch Christian but my brother my sister... I don't see sth for this live wey me and you dey grin
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Friedyokes: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
mrmrmister:

Jesus Christ!!!!

Nigerian bloggers are some useless set of creatures.

In the video, there was someone in the background telling the woman to touch the bride's tummy.
Apparently, she was aware her tummy was rubbed.

But Nigerian bloggers first released a story claiming she rubbed the tummy with jazz, and now this fuckery.

The moderator who pushed this to frontpage is as stupid as stupid can get.

An innocent woman is being framed by some hungry bloggers.

Watch the video!!!!!

Cc Seun
the person who was saying the woman "should touch the belly" wasnt in the marriage video just the the recording of the marriage video ..nd he/she wasn't saying she should touch the belly just pointing it out to the other people... Watch it again its a recording of a recording...nd yes even if it isn't diabolical it is weird isn't it

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by franklynsunny(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Obviously
Wats her gain
She is a witch
D video is too real dat she is reli a wicked person
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by FTBOY: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
foolish bloggers. where did the woman confess?

Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos / Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend