Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses (78176 Views)

Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by DavidEsq(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
And where is the picture or video of the woman being confronted by the couple? Watching the video, raised a lot of questions with diabolical insinuations and dis so-called confrontation could have been done without the usual video clips of the woman being kicked and slapped, in a typical Nigerian situation. So OP, find ur gullible audience in Kenya or up north.

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by chiraqDemon(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bloggers eh
In this late april u have come with lies
Is ok

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by DavidEsq(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
seguno2:

Can we assume that there is no medical, scientific explanation for the two years of barrenness?
Can we also assume that all couples who did not have children within two years of getting married were due to diabolical witches?
And who told u the couple didn't have kids for over two years? The blogger? Since Buhari became president, several persons now wear stupid like it's the new fashion.

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by seguno2: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
DavidEsq:

And who told u the couple didn't have kids for over two years? The blogger? Since Buhari became president, several persons now wear stupid like it's the new fashion.

Read the OP and stop wearing ignorance as fashion with swagger.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by ETHIX(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
mrmrmister:

Jesus Christ!!!!

Nigerian bloggers are some useless set of creatures.

If the bride's tummy was rubbed with jazz, then how come there has been no statement from the family.
Apparently, some hungry bloggers just stumbled on the video and cooked up a story.

The moderator who pushed this to frontpage is as stupid as stupid can get.

An innocent woman is being framed by some hungry bloggers.

Cc Seun

Oga don't worry you will feel it next
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by walosky(m): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
unclezuma:
Bullshít.
Quote me anywhere, utter rubbish!

I don tire for una abeg...That is how a couple killed a child some years back in the UK claiming the child was a witch.

Please have a liberated mindset. Not the mindset that has been used to kill and dehumanise kids and the aged in a particular southern state all in the name of some ethereal deity who prey on people's success.

.......and may the Southern thunder demangle you!

I am in my sitting room come and beat me..
For the adventurous egbewejas ...

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by DavidEsq(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
seguno2:

Read the OP and stop wearing ignorance as fashion with swagger.
OP's story is as stupid, as stupid can be, quite alright but the video upon which the story is based does not support OP's story of a confession of diabolical infliction of bareness. It only raises serious questions as to the woman's motive and OP in his monumental stupidity cashed in on dat.
I repeat, in case Buhari's dullness has taken root: the first post which contains the video raises serious and genuine questions, for those who have really seen life (not those blind bats screaming their incurable ignorance of the inexistence of el diablo); while the second post has no iota of proof to support OP's lame azz assertions.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Chyxki: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
For those "Doubting Thomases", don't first become a victim before you start believing how wicked people can be.
Definitely from the woman's facial expression she did some covertly that she didn't want those around to notice.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Chyxki: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
For those "Doubting Thomases", don't first become a victim before you start believing how wicked people can be.
Definitely from the woman's facial expression she did some covertly that she didn't want those around to notice.[quote author=walosky post=55813168][/quote]
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by DonX001: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
mrmrmister:

Jesus Christ!!!!

If the bride's tummy was rubbed with jazz, then how come there has been no statement from the family.
Apparently, some hungry bloggers just stumbled on the video and cooked up a story.

Cc Seun

God bless you Sir.
You said this better than I could have put it myself.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by madridguy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Don't twist my comment.

seguno2:

Can we assume that there is no medical, scientific explanation for the two years of barrenness?
Can we also assume that all couples who did not have children within two years of getting married were due to diabolical witches?
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by holluphemydavid(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Either dis thread is Tru or not, by watching dat video and as a typical African man, D action of Dat woman symbolizes somtin diabolic, whom dnt believes is the his or her own peril
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Gift101(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Seun what's your view on this story ??
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by moonraker(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nigeria and its diabolical ways angry angry angry
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by okechukwu16: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
From the video, it's obvious that the woman had an ulterior motive but cooking up this particular story is totally ridiculous.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by BigBrother9ja: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
mrmrmister:

Jesus Christ!!!!

Cc Seun
Mumu
Waiting for your stomach to be robbed soon too...
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by mrmrmister: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
[s][/s]
Mumu
Waiting for your stomach to be robbed soon too...

You could actually oppose a comment without unleashing your uncivil mentality.

Just so you know.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Fisocoded(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
mrmrmister:

Jesus Christ!!!!

Cc Seun

where do i tag ur stvpidity?, u are not d only educated fool on earth, why are u sounding like a champion? Have u watched d video? Even d suspect confessed to it haba!! Is it ur "Belle" tommy? If western education & civilization has blinded u not to believe dier are fetish things in existence den Seun need to reboot ur brain ode lasan! who believe d only way to look brilliant is by insulting bloggers, ask Around without bloggers u will only read 5 news here on NL in a day.

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Krisddon: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
unclezuma:
Bullshít.

I don tire for una abeg...That is how an African couple killed a child some years back in the UK claiming the child was a witch.

Please have a liberated mindset. Not the mindset that has been used to kill and dehumanise kids and the aged in a particular southern state all in the name of some ethereal deity who prey on people's success.

I don't care is the language of he who has not experienced the issue in question. Bro, u never see anything bt I pray mk u go see.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by mrmrmister: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fisocoded:

where do i tag ur stvpidity?, u are not d only educated fool on earth, why are u sounding like a champion? Have u watched d video? Even d suspect confessed to it haba!! Is it ur "Belle" tommy? If western education & civilization has blinded u not to believe dier are fetish things in existence den Seun need to reboot ur brain ode lasan! who believe d only way to look brilliant is by insulting bloggers, ask Around without bloggers u will only read 5 news here on NL in a day.

The suspect confessed?

Please show me proof of the confession.

Your stupidity is way out of this world.
The suspect confessed.

Really?

Oh God!!!!

Just when I thought I'd seen all the stupidity the world has to offer.

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by hahn(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
mrmrmister:

The suspect confessed?

Your stupidity is way out of this world.
The suspect confessed.

Really?

Oh God!!!!

...Fisocoded was just warming up cheesy grin

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Fisocoded(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
hahn:

...Fisocoded was just warming up cheesy grin

space booker it's 10pm go sleep
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Fisocoded(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
mrmrmister:

The suspect confessed?
Your stupidity is way out of this world. The suspect confessed.
Really?
Oh God!!!!
watch d video and ....

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by mrmrmister: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fisocoded:

watch d video and ....

In what part of the video did the "suspect" confess?

Dude, go get a properly functioning brain and stop disturbing my mentions with your arrant stupidity.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Fisocoded(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
mrmrmister:

In what part of the video did the "suspect" confess?

Dude, go get a properly functioning brain and stop disturbing my mentions with your arrant stupidity.

if u happen to be d suspect in dat video can u deny it? I will just let u be it seems ur crase has no cure goodnight!
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by mrmrmister: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fisocoded:

if u happen to be d suspect in dat video can u deny it? I will just let u be it seems ur crase has no cure goodnight!

Someone told a tale and you just swallowed it hook, line, and sinker like the gullible fellow that you are.
Someone claims the woman was confronted, yet provided no proof whatsoever, and you in your infinite gullibility digested every bit of it.

The fact that you actually think you're sensible, makes me wanna weep for you.

Sleep well.

I hope you miraculously get a brand new functioning brain in your sleep.

Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Fisocoded(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
mrmrmister:

Someone told a tale and you just swallowed it hook, line, and sinker like the gullible fellow that you are.
Someone claims the woman was confronted, yet provided no proof whatsoever, and you in your infinite gullibility digested every bit of it.

The fact that you actually think you're sensible, makes me wanna weep for you.

Sleep well.

I hope you miraculously get a brand new functioning brain in your sleep.

Bro which part of "goodnight" is too hard for u to understand? D truth here is i don't understand ur native language how do i translate? Free me na!
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by mrmrmister: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fisocoded:

Bro which part of "goodnight" is too hard for u to understand? D truth here is i don't understand ur native language how do i translate? Free me na!

Oh, sorry I forgot to include that. grin

Have a Goodnight. smiley
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
I said it that what the woman did wasn't ordinary.
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
unclezuma:
Bullshít.

I don tire for una abeg...That is how an African couple killed a child some years back in the UK claiming the child was a witch.

. My dear fellow Nlander, this ur belief or do I call it disbelief of witchcraft and fetish acts in NIGERIA, Africa and the world at large is the most childish opinion I have read of late. The truth is that when u see people ranting and bragging that these powers don't affect them, they may have been under their spell for long.
Going spiritual, the bible tells us that 'we wrestle not against flesh and blood but with principality and powers and wickedness in high places'' this is the word of God!

Now, pls Google '' the European witch hunt between 1450-1750. It took Europe that you know today 3 centuries to physically kill 40,000-100,000 witches before they started making headway .if not for laws put in place to criminalise such executions, it would still be on in Europe up till now. Remember Witchcraft has been in the dictionary before u were born. Even the Bible tells us to ''suffer not the witch to live'' so, be wise!
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by egocentric25: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
E wori me
Re: Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses by hahn(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fisocoded:

space booker it's 10pm go sleep

Lol. Funny dude cheesy grin

Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos / Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61