Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (64439 Views)

Bishop Miracle Williams Gifted Range Rover Jeep After His Hummer Jeep Got Burnt / Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by doyinbaby(f): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Baroba:
Ndi Pentecostal movement.. A lot of Nigerians are f**king daft.. Pastor indeed..
which church you dey go
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by iamluckyjohn: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
hmmm...only God knows those that are his.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Next2Bezee(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
iamsamadeyinka:
Don't feel sorry for us.
We reap more than what we sow, OK.
I'm not a member of his church but I wonder why Nigerians keep talking against men of God when they see them ride any good car or do anything spectacular.
Who says a Pastor is not meant to ride a Hummer jeep or a Lamborghini?

So an unbeliever can ride these expensive cars while we believers should die in penury!
If it were Wizkid or Davido, you will hail them.
How do you reachout to rich unbelievers? In a Keke napep? This itself is evangelism.
Instead of you to discover the key to Kingdom Wealth.
Your life should be a reflection of God's live and it should also be an expression of the possibilities available in God.

That's delusional. Is Wizkid or Davido making their money with the name of God?

How many people did Jesus preach to on his time on earth? Did he live lavishly off them?? Or did he feed them instead even though he had nothing sad And in this case you have a self proclaimed 'man of god' who isn't anything like God and instead lives lavishly off his congregation. cry

Next Sunday you will go and give tithe saying you're giving it to God when instead you're just paying for his next ride or petrol for his luxury cars and you say nobody should pity you cry

I pity you cry

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Bullhari: 1:24am On Apr 23, 2017
wisdom is profitable to direct. many great men of God won't remind you of that always.

quit worshipping great men of God, worship with men of great God but Africans no go hear.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 3:37am On Apr 23, 2017
indoorscholar:

In the gathering of hundreds, they must be a fool. A fool at last presents himself
If dats all d wisdom u got den u are a disgrace to ur lineage. Anyway poverty stinks, and u re stinking right now.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 3:44am On Apr 23, 2017
sirlop1:

There u go.. I am an entrepreneur and my role models are self made billionaires not Demi god's that u call pastors that have succeeded in brainwashing gullible fools like u. U go about singing praises to mortals like u. He goes on private jet, drives exotic cars and still he does nothing apart from working on ur useless psyche. I pray God liberates u from this bondage.
An who is interested in seeing ur CV. Yes i will sing their praises because one of dem found me, raised me up in God's word which helped me rise to d level i am today. U can be watever u want to be, but where i am today i live a very comfortable life. A life i couldnt have gotten if one of the pastors u open ur mouth and criticize didnt nurture me in God's word.
U think u know God and yet u have not made reference to one single scripture all u do is to blab blab and reblab. Dat same God said dat if u dnt receive d kingdom of God like a kid (gullible, foolish in d eyes of men) u will not enter into dat kingdom
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Basic123: 3:59am On Apr 23, 2017
GloriaNinja:
HE LOOKS MORE LIKE A DRUG LORD THAN A PASTOR.
but he is a pastor.Pastors and worldliness are

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by sirlop1: 5:43am On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

An who is interested in seeing ur CV. Yes i will sing their praises because one of dem found me, raised me up in God's word which helped me rise to d level i am today. U can be watever u want to be, but where i am today i live a very comfortable life. A life i couldnt have gotten if one of the pastors u open ur mouth and criticize didnt nurture me in God's word.
U think u know God and yet u have not made reference to one single scripture all u do is to blab blab and reblab. Dat same God said dat if u dnt receive d kingdom of God like a kid (gullible, foolish in d eyes of men) u will not enter into dat kingdom
No wonder. Keep aspiring to be like ur mentors. Don't work hard for ur daily bread. Wait for people to pay tithe to u. As for the scripture, u have chosen one side which is prosperity and left the other side (salvation). It shows u are not from God. God sent us to go and preach the gospel of salvation and not of prosperity. Hungry people see any thing concerning the church as money spinning venture. As I said, I pray u are saved.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by mathy2p2: 5:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Yet people ar strongly looking for were to get money to eat in his church.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by YelloweWest: 6:11am On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

David was a prophet (pls before u start dragging go and check wat it means to be a prophet)
I will tell u people of God dat were very rich and dat pastor is also a child of God.
The bible says d husband man is the first partaker now tell me why God will prosper his people under him without prospering him?
Who owns silver gold and who is the owner of the world? Tell me why d owner of d world would starve his children?
Wen Jesus said anything u ask in my name i will do it did he say except wealth?
Pls quote d scriptures wen u answer me
David was a king o. Not prophet
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by uniqueman(m): 6:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Interesting15:
Let's get this straight guys (before many of you will begin generalising)

Do you know anyone can, today, give himself the title 'Pastor'?

People God didn't called can just decide turning themselves into pastors, and when they did wrong things, many (especially atheists) would say 'Those Pastors are this and that'

Bottom line: Not all pastors are called by God, but gave themselves the tittle. Many of those misbehaving are not called by God. God knows His Own, so don't generalise.

How are those who are supposedly "called by God" actually called by God, and how do we know that they are indeed called by God? Mind you, anybody can say that he or she was called by God.

Similarly, followers of these "419"-ers defend them by quoting, "Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm". How were they annointed "by God"? How do we know that they were indeed annointed by God?

The dumb and sheepish defenders and worshippers of their fellow human beings live in denial, refuse to believe that they are being duped, and refuse to believe that these are simply business men and "419"-ers.

No matter what these so-called "men of God" do, their brainwashed and hypnotized followers and worshippers conveniently forget to quote, "By their fruits you shall know them".

Many of these so-called "men of God" keep getting richer and living a flambouyant lifestyle while many of the followers do not experience any improvement in their finances or standard of living. Yet, everyone conveniently forgets that Jesus said that "... it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kindom of God/heaven". Jesus also told his disciples to get rid of all their possesions and follow him. These so-called "men of God" and their gullible followers and worshippers conveniently do not quote these Bible verses or even consider these issues.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 23, 2017
Interesting15:

People God didn't called can just decide turning themselves into pastors, and when they did wrong things, many (especially atheists) would say 'Those Pastors are this and that'

Bottom line: Not all pastors are called by God, but gave themselves the tittle. Many of those misbehaving are not called by God. God knows His Own, so don't generalise.

But if it was a Muslim then we can generalize right?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

David was a king o. Not prophet
David was a prophet. He was also a king. Many events in d new testament was prophesied by David. Check Acts 3. So even though he was king, he was also a prophet but not "THE PROPHET" of his time. I hope u understand wat dat means
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by YelloweWest: 7:50am On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

David was a prophet. He was also a king. Many events in d new testament was prophesied by David. Check Acts 3. So even though he was king, he was also a prophet but not "THE PROPHET" of his time. I hope u understand wat dat means
Was David a priest collecting tithes and offerings??
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2017
sirlop1:

No wonder. Keep aspiring to be like ur mentors. Don't work hard for ur daily bread. Wait for people to pay tithe to u. As for the scripture, u have chosen one side which is prosperity and left the other side (salvation). It shows u are not from God. God sent us to go and preach the gospel of salvation and not of prosperity. Hungry people see any thing concerning the church as money spinning venture. As I said, I pray u are saved.
If u re one of those dat think dat true Christians dnt work hard den shame on u. One of my pastors is a top manager in Chevron. U dnt even know my personality. Bro i dnt drop my CV in public but one thing for sure is dat u dnt talk like someone near my level.
D day u truly understand d word of God u will know dat laziness is a sin. because God's word will make u go all out for success. A man whose dream is to pay d fees of 10kids who are not his blood will never be lazy. A man whose dream is to sponsor missionaries to far distant countries would never be lazy.
Its wen ur only responsibility is u ur family and u and u dnt see beyond dat, dat is wat i call irresponsibility
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

Was David a priest collecting tithes and offerings??
A priest is different from a prophet.
How did David get his wealth?
Den do u know d financial status of d pastor u re criticizing before he became a pastor?
Do u know d business he runs?
Why do people like u always think dat wenever u see a wealthy pastor den it must be offering or tithe?
U may be surprised dat man owns mega businesses but h are myopic on dat area just because he is a pastor?
My pastor about 9yrs ago was a bank Manager. So tell me wat i dnt know.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Nokiaguy(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2017
are they really men of God or men of luxury? Click here to get latest Celebrity Gossip
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2017
I think it's time the government start taxing churches and their pastors, it's obvious they making too much money. they must be made to pay huge taxes.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Sparkle777(f): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2017
GloriaNinja:
HE LOOKS MORE LIKE A DRUG LORD THAN A PASTOR.

While hating ppl who bash men of God, I ll have to agree with you on that. .tonymontana
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2017
hmmm end time..
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by YelloweWest: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

A priest is different from a prophet.
How did David get his wealth?
Den do u know d financial status of d pastor u re criticizing before he became a pastor?
Do u know d business he runs?
Why do people like u always think dat wenever u see a wealthy pastor den it must be offering or tithe?
U may be surprised dat man owns mega businesses but h are myopic on dat area just because he is a pastor?
My pastor about 9yrs ago was a bank Manager. So tell me wat i dnt know.
Cut the crap. Most pastors have no other business than tithes and offerings.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by sirlop1: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

If u re one of those dat think dat true Christians dnt work hard den shame on u. One of my pastors is a top manager in Chevron. U dnt even know my personality. Bro i dnt drop my CV in public but one thing for sure is dat u dnt talk like someone near my level.
D day u truly understand d word of God u will know dat laziness is a sin. because God's word will make u go all out for success. A man whose dream is to pay d fees of 10kids who are not his blood will never be lazy. A man whose dream is to sponsor missionaries to far distant countries would never be lazy.
Its wen ur only responsibility is u ur family and u and u dnt see beyond dat, dat is wat i call irresponsibility
See who is talking. U have shown me how unintelligent u are.u were singing useless praises of someone we know has no other source of income apart from defrauding gullible individuals like u. U are talking of CV... who has dropped his CV here? I think u are really confused. U have been talking rubbish on this forum. Since I knew u, u haven't made any reasonable contribution. U always contradict urself. I never said all pastors are idle. We know majority of them depend solely on their members.They centre their preaching around prosperity. They even organise dollar service. Many are being misled. Some even tell u to come the way u are. If u go to those churches, u see people dressed in night club attires. They tell fools what they want to hear just to get something from them. Nobody can deceive God.I pray u receive sense.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by sirlop1: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

Tell him
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2017
sirlop1:

See who is talking. U have shown me how unintelligent u are.u were singing useless praises of someone we know has no other source of income apart from defrauding gullible individuals like u. U are talking of CV... who has dropped his CV here? I think u are really confused. U have been talking rubbish on this forum. Since I knew u, u haven't made any reasonable contribution. U always contradict urself. I never said all pastors are idle. We know majority of them depend solely on their members.They centre their preaching around prosperity. They even organise dollar service. Many are being misled. Some even tell u to come the way u are. If u go to those churches, u see people dressed in night club attires. They tell fools what they want to hear just to get something from them. Nobody can deceive God.I pray u receive sense.
Wit all ur so called wisdom, wat have u done for d growth of God's kingdom? Wat impact have u made in Christianity? How many persons have ur wisdom led to Christ?
People like u think dat wat a Christian wants to hear is, "give" while d opposite is d case. They like hearing dnt give. Only extraordinary Christians give so much. Average or baby Christians like u hate giving. If u think its easy try and give.
I dnt care wat u said i will keep sponsoring d spread of d gospel with my money. U can cry me a river i dnt care. Meanwhile d day u come to my church u wont even see a space to park ur mercedez benz
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

If dats true its also in line with God's word dat says d levites should not be given land to cultivate because God is their portion.
In my church most pastors have mega businesss. I dnt know d church u came from. D same for redeemed go to most oil companies u will see for urself how they dominate because their pastors pave way for dem.
I wont speak for other churches. They can speak for themselves
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2017
pay your tithe grin
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by ray48: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2017
sirlop1:

On point. Some of the so called Pasors qualify for nothing more except to be called Religious scammers. How can a Pastor live such a life of opulence & is still mouthing Jesus. Did Jesus live such a life on earth? Let those supporting this anomaly continue until the scales fall from their eyes. Truly speaking, religion is the opium of the people. The moment u talk about it, some people will go into their shell and defend the indefensible. I pity the followers and the Congregation of this Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by YelloweWest: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

If dats true its also in line with God's word dat says d levites should not be given land to cultivate because God is their portion.
In my church most pastors have mega businesss. I dnt know d church u came from. D same for redeemed go to most oil companies u will see for urself how they dominate because their pastors pave way for dem.
I wont speak for other churches. They can speak for themselves
So you now agree that his luxury life style is been sponsored by tithes and offerings?

Be honest will Christ approve of such?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

So you now agree that his luxury life style is been sponsored by tithes and offerings?

Why did u read only my first paragraph only.
Ask a comprehensive on all i wrote there den i will answer u
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by sirlop1: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

Wit all ur so called wisdom, wat have u done for d growth of God's kingdom? Wat impact have u made in Christianity? How many persons have ur wisdom led to Christ?
People like u think dat wat a Christian wants to hear is, "give" while d opposite is d case. They like hearing dnt give. Only extraordinary Christians give so much. Average or baby Christians like u hate giving. If u think its easy try and give.
I dnt care wat u said i will keep sponsoring d spread of d gospel with my money. U can cry me a river i dnt care.

Meanwhile d day u come to my church u wont even see a space to park ur mercedez benz
Keep living in a fools paradise. How does telling people what they want to hear Translate to spreading the gospel. I pity ur congregation. I rather remain anonymous than deceive people. I now know u are one of those scammers. Ur cup will soon get filled. God can't be deceived.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by sirlop1: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

Don't mind that unintelligent monkey. Arguing with him is worthless.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by oglalasioux(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Interesting15:

We want god to show us his own or we'll put them all in one basket.

Though I don't know how god intend to do that after he has left the world to groan under the nefarious activities of his 'men' for millennia starting with emperor Constantine through Mohammed and Nigerian pastors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.