Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,331 members, 7,826,322 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (64443 Views)

Bishop Miracle Williams Gifted Range Rover Jeep After His Hummer Jeep Got Burnt / Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by mcmurphy132(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=zionmade post=55811360]
Yes i have come to defend him.
Do u know d richest man ever before Jesus was solomon. God's servant.
How do u know dat dis man was not mega rich before he became a pastor?
As a Christian no matter wat u preach to me if i cant envision my future to be as successful or as glorious as d preacher, i will not listen
Its too late to listen to d gospel preached by someone who cannot show dat d gospel has blessed his life. I weep For you. worshipper of pastor

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
macphilip:
Money is good, Get rich or die trying!!!
If e pain you, try open your own Church

When He started hustling with just 5-10 members
you were not there to insult Him.

So the reason to open church is not to win souls, or to make people grow in the grace and knowledge of Chirst...but it is to live like a millionaire, and dress rich.

Sorry...but you have the wrong idea of what Church is.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Willie2015: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=Next2Bezee post=55811020]We have suffered in this country.

This is why i feel sorry for those people that 'sow seed' with their monthly salaries and saying its for God. embarassed

Their seed goes into the pockets of the so called men of god instead of towards helping those in need. And the hungry congregation will continue paying tithes and seeds as well as start begging this pastor for money as well. sad

Proverbs 8:5

O simple ones, learn prudence; O fools, learn sense.

What is the big deal in folks sowing seed with monthly salaries ?

The widow of Shunamite was in great poverty but still "sow" the last jar of oil to the man of God. Her action was stupid and yet God rewarded her with enough oil.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by mcmurphy132(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
[
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by YelloweWest: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

Can u go and do a little research on how many persons attend his church den multiply d number by 5000 average tithe and offering per person and tell me if 10yrs tithe can be enof to live dat type of life.
U guys can all cry foul but am always happy seeing a mega rich pastor because wen they say dat God is good, it shows in their life
Abeg park well! The people that brought the gosple to us did they live in such splendor and luxury?

Did Christ our Saviour live as such??

If you are rich why not help the desperately poor around you??

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Noble855: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Church ⛪ Tithes

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by czarr(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

As a Christian no matter wat u preach to me if i cant envision my future to be as successful or as glorious as d preacher, i will not listen
Its too late to listen to d gospel preached by someone who cannot show dat d gospel has blessed his life
I'm sorry sir but you lack wisdom!

If the church members are not living close or above the lifestyle of their pastors then that argument is flawed.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by kenx1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Scammers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

Its too late to listen to d gospel preached by someone who cannot show dat d gospel has blessed his life

1.Yes Solomon was rich...and see how his riches turned him away from God.

2.As a Christian no matter wat u preach to me if i cant envision my future to be as successful or as glorious as d preacher, i will not listen

Sorry mac, but you are a Mammon worshipper. Mammon is your god. You are no Chirsitan....if the bolded is what you beleive.

So, your criteria for following God is 'visible blessings'? What about inner regeneration? What about leaving sin behind?

No, you want to follow God for the loaves and the fishes. You do not want to follow Jesus.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
YelloweWest:

Abeg park well! The people that brought the gosple to us did they live in such splendor and luxury?

Did Christ our Saviour live as such??

If you are rich why not help the desperately poor around you??
Jesus dinned with super rich men. It was still pharisees like u dat were complaining. Are u from d tribe of sell d oil and help d poor? Ie Judas.
Yes u dat dnt worship pastors and study d bible directly i will still take u to the cleaners anytime anywhere wen it comes to d bible some people like u claim they read
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by MABrown: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Why are Africans so easy to manipulate? These people are not men of God. They're criminals who found a way, an easy way to rip off their own people by claiming they have a path to heaven. Why is Africa such a mess economically? Why? White Europeans used Christianity to enslave us, torture us, rape us and colonize us and we fell for it hook, line and sinker. They handed us the Bible and took our lands and natural resources. Now in every corner of Africa, there are churches where these Charlatans fool millions of Africans into parting with their hard earned money. When will Africans grow the phuck up. Who has ever gone to heaven or hell? White people made these stories up to control the masses and we all fell for it. Why not enjoy your life on earth, and stop handing out your money to these idiots? Set yourselves free and do something better with your lives than spending your lives in churches with these crooks. Did Jesus behave this way? Question everything.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/04/10/9-devastating-actions-white-slaves-masters-took-to-convert-black-people-to-christianity/

https://jeangasho.com/2017/01/01/why-are-black-people-obsessed-with-the-bible-that-was-used-to-enslave-them-2/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhy_-6SfGkc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7qgkqabBuk

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by mcmurphy132(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

I weep for you.. worshippers of pastor

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Aldebaran(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ambode lookalike grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by macphilip: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
9jakohai:

So the reason to open church is not to win souls, or to make people grow in the grace and knowledge of Chirst...but it is to live like a millionaire, and dress rich.

Sorry...but you have the wrong idea of what Church is.
And who said he is not winning souls for Christ or spreading the gospel of Salvation in Jesus Christ
If God has truly blessed him, there is totally nothing wrong in him displaying it for the world to see
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by donqx: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
pastor indeed

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Larrykaysail(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jesus no chop life reach all this pastors, man of God with security, inside limo, ok ooo

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by TrajansKong: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

This right here ^^ is our general African Christian mindset - idolatrous, slavish, materialistic and superstitious. Let us be honest. We can have no place at the Table of Nations with such an overwhelming freight of fools.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
9jakohai:

1.Yes Solomon was rich...and see how his riches turned him away from God.

2.As a Christian no matter wat u preach to me if i cant envision my future to be as successful or as glorious as d preacher, i will not listen

Sorry mac, but you are a Mammon worshipper. Mammon is your god. You are no Chirsitan....if the bolded is what you beleive.

So, your criteria for following God is 'visible blessings'? What about inner regeneration? What about leaving sin behind?

No, you want to follow God for the loaves and the fishes. You do not want to follow Jesus.

Lol D word of God said Christ in us d hope of glory, it also says in Job 22 thou shall lay up gold as dust, it also says silver and Gold are mine.
Abraham was mega rich, Isaac, David, Solomon, Jacob, they were all mega rich and we are from dat lineage.
U cant fathom my relationship with God dat is why he prospers my lavishly. I wont listen to d gospel preached by someone who have not put d gospel to work because if u put d word of God to work u will never be poor
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by mkoabiola: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
So many criticism online ,even his church members are not left out.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by TrajansKong: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
macphilip:
Money is good, Get rich or die trying!!!
If e pain you, try open your own Church

When He started hustling with just 5-10 members
you were not there to insult Him.
...and another soulless immoral vampire. Really, why do we tolerate these depraved entities?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by YelloweWest: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

Jesus dinned with super rich men. It was still pharisees like u dat were complaining. Are u from d tribe of sell d oil and help d poor? Ie Judas.
Yes u dat dnt worship pastors and study d bible directly i will still take u to the cleaners anytime anywhere wen it comes to d bible some people like u claim they read
Are you even a Christian??

Why the insults? Maybe that's what your pastor teaches u.

But I have one question, WHERE ANY OF THE SUPER RICH MEN JESUS DINED WITH PASTORS OR PROPHETS??

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by ExInferis(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
dee02:
Smh..... Bloody rogues!!!!!

He's not a rogue if his deluded cult members give willingly.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Mbediogu(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
And what is a Nigerian mobile police man doing beside him? Remember one of them is awaiting execution any minute from now. Did the IG approve this? Chai Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
czarr:
I'm sorry sir but you lack wisdom!

If the church members are not living close or above the lifestyle of their pastors then that argument is flawed.
I guess u re wise bro but poor as well. Go and read d cause of poverty in d bible.
If d congregation put d same word they hear to work they will be rich.
Even up to a year of following God himself d disciples couldnt cast out a demon. Was it d fault of d master?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by macphilip: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nigerians are really an ignorant set of people
You believe your tithes and offerings is what your Pastor is using to live a flamboyant and expensive lifestyle, yet you continue paying.

Is it by force to pay offering/tithe? Why do people keep complaining that Pastors are eating their tithes?
It is not by force to pay tithe or offering my people?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by redcliff: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
okay this na height of showoff!
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by macphilip: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
TrajansKong:

...and another soulless immoral vampire. Really, why do we tolerate these depraved entities?
Your comment shows that you lack maturity. Try to take some grow-up pills
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
I see you
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
YelloweWest:
Are you even a Christian??

Why the insults? Maybe that's what your pastor teaches u.

But I have one question, WHERE ANY OF THE SUPER RICH MEN JESUS DINED WITH PASTORS OR PROPHETS??
I asked a question i gues u shud have seen d question mark.
If Jesus dined with dem, it meant dat Jesus acxepted dem and it meant dat they were fit to work in his vineyard and it meant dat they cud also be shepherds
Talk about Abraham and David bro. Tell me how poor they were?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by olagunjumariah: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
If this man still has devotees then it must be that their foolishness is miraculous; inexplicable. All of his members are spiritually mad? No, medically mad.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by anochuko01(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

Lol D word of God said Christ in us d hope of glory, it also says in Job 22 thou shall lay up gold as dust, it also says silver and Gold are mine.
Abraham was mega rich, Isaac, David, Solomon, Jacob, they were all mega rich and we are from dat lineage.
U cant fathom my relationship with God dat is why he prospers my lavishly. I wont listen to d gospel preached by someone who have not put d gospel to work because if u put d word of God to work u will never be poor
to some aspect you're so right. I particularly love how pastors can share their testimony of how God blessed them and what they did. however, isn't this just too much? not even the mega rich oyedepo, Adeboye, and co would do this. I mean...I was talking with a teacher in one of THIS pastor's school, the guy said they owe them salaries always.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Rilwan20(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Interesting15:
Let's get this straight guys (before many of you will begin generalising)

Do you know anyone can, today, give himself the title 'Pastor'?

People God didn't called can just decide turning themselves into pastors, and when they did wrong things, many (especially atheists) would say 'Those Pastors are this and that'

Bottom line: Not all pastors are called by God, but gave themselves the tittle. Many of those misbehaving are not called by God. God knows His Own, so don't generalise.

If a Muslim say such you guys will rebut it, he is indeed a pastor at least 80mil isn't too much compare to someone with two private jets couple with fleets of exortic cars.
Better accept it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus / A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.