Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (64419 Views)

Bishop Miracle Williams Gifted Range Rover Jeep After His Hummer Jeep Got Burnt / Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2017
sirlop1:

Keep living in a fools paradise. How does telling people what they want to hear Translate to spreading the gospel. I pity ur congregation. I rather remain anonymous than deceive people. I now know u are one of those scammers. Ur cup will soon get filled. God can't be deceived.
Am not a pastor, not even a leader in any church. But i study and apply d word of God for myself. I have seen my giving being used to preach d gospel outside dis country. Missionaries has been sent to core muslim countries all because christians like u sponsor dem. D bible said dat God will require d blood of ur neigbor who died without knowing Christ from ur hands. D word of God also said dat we shud go into d world and preach d gospel to all nations. Being anonymous is running away from d great commission and u will account for ur stewardship on d last day d same way i will account for mine
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by simzi(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmmm dis one cheap nah.... Odas get private jets
cryi just dey weep for the poor soul attending and welcoming their brain washed messages!!
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Oches4me(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
9jakohai:

The gospel is not spread by displays of wealth, but by the power of God.

As Jesus said....

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

See for example in the Book of Acts, when Peter spoke to Cornelius. Cornelius was of a higher social standing than Peter, and was far far richer than Peter....yet because of the Power that Peter recieved....he was able to speak the truth of the Word to Cornelius, and Cornelius was saved.Not because Peter was a rich man, and displayed his wealth to Cornelius.

The Gospel is being spread in China...and many of those spreading it are not rich people, and some,because of the communist polic/system running that country are going to jail. But what spreads the gospel is the POWER of The Holy Spirit, not displays of wealth.(Saudi is very hostile to the Gospel....even to the point that christian tourists are not allwed to bring in their bibles).

Wealth is perishable,but our inheritance in Christ is not perishable.

PS I would very much like to be rich, but even more so, I prefer to become more Christlike and have God be the Lord of all my affairs...including work.
Christianity is not a religion, it was manipulated by few people for their selfish gains. why is DAT in bible no word called.l, bible and Christians
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by sirlop1: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

Am not a pastor, not even a leader in any church. But i study and apply d word of God for myself. I have seen my giving being used to preach d gospel outside dis country. Missionaries has been sent to core muslim countries all because christians like u sponsor dem. D bible said dat God will require d blood of ur neigbor who died without knowing Christ from ur hands. D word of God also said dat we shud go into d world and preach d gospel to all nations. Being anonymous is running away from d great commission and u will account for ur stewardship on d last day d same way i will account for mine
Then stop misleading people. I never said am anonymous. I said "instead of misleading people the way u do, I remain anonymous"
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by GoldEnyong(m): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
What all these
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Malakh: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
fvck your jesus,fvck yr farggot jesus
sirlop:

you are a fool. receive sense IJN
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by davo90tico(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Reference:

The fact that you are getting 'things' or that God gives you things does not confer on you a permanent identity in Christ. God blessed Adam and Eve in the same Garden he drove them out of shortly. God appointed the same King Saul he dethroned. God blessed King Solomon with the wisdom that became corrupted towards the end. Things, whether spiritual or material are not the basis by which a man is, can and will be judged.
I STAND BY REV CHRIS KPAKPOVWE
I STAND BY TRUTH
I STAND BY JESUS
I STAND BY ODM
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by iamsamadeyinka(m): 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
I've told you not to pity me. I am a blessed man.
Lol at Jesus had nothing yet He bid Peter to withdraw money from the ATM (in the mouth of the fish.)
The money is for God not for the Pastor and those of you who don't expect a man of God to feed well or live large, are they not solving a problem?
The world generally works on a reward system.
You solve problem to get paid...
Not in the mood to type
Next2Bezee:

That's delusional. Is Wizkid or Davido making their money with the name of God?

How many people did Jesus preach to on his time on earth? Did he live lavishly off them?? Or did he feed them instead even though he had nothing sad And in this case you have a self proclaimed 'man of god' who isn't anything like God and instead lives lavishly off his congregation. cry

Next Sunday you will go and give tithe saying you're giving it to God when instead you're just paying for his next ride or petrol for his luxury cars and you say nobody should pity you cry

I pity you cry
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Next2Bezee(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2017
iamsamadeyinka:
I've told you not to pity me. I am a blessed man.
Lol at Jesus had nothing yet He bid Peter to withdraw money from the ATM (in the mouth of the fish.)
The money is for God not for the Pastor and those of you who don't expect a man of God to feed well or live large, are they not solving a problem?
The world generally works on a reward system.
You solve problem to get paid...
Not in the mood to type

Like i said, delusional embarassed

But your own case is lost. Please and donate your next 12 months salary to the man, i heard he needs to buy a new phone grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye / Jesus Is Trending Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.