Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

$43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK (6113 Views)

Abacha Loot: I Never Asked Nigeria For Extra Pay, Says Swiss Lawyer / Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Buharimustgo: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
That money is Amaechi's money how do u think a sensible agency like NIA will keep such huge amount of money in just a flat,for the last time APC is demonic,I challenge all in house BMC to a debate let me prove my point

3 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by citizenY(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Beremx:
What's FFK smoking?

Its not weed o.

Femi has gone back this sniffing ELUBO . He just made the mistake of trying Honeywell wheat flour? What a disaster.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by emesv26(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Thers's more to this lets just watch out grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Garrithe1st: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Buharimustgo:
That money is Amaechi's money how do u think a sensible agency like NIA will keep such huge amount of money in just a flat,for the last time APC is demonic,I challenge all in house BMC to a debate let me prove my idiocy

Which foolish point do you want to prove??

Apart from senseless talk from the three idiots (Lere, FFK and Wike) is there anything linking Amaechi to the money?

Morons like you disgust me.

undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by oluis: 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
This man call fani Kayode is under the influence of drug.

5 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Garrithe1st: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
kenoc:
ffk has spoken based on the information at his disposal. Since he said they are going to court, let us watch and see what will be the end of this matter. Trust no Nigeria politicians. They are all liars and thieves.

But you foolishly trust FFK the crackhead.

Is he your Pastor?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Garrithe1st: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
BlowBack:

Why is amaechi's threat of suing whoever an issue?

The real issue is for the EFCC to state categorically who the whistle blower is and who really owns the money.

Every other thing is a distraction and a cover up in the making!

You are a confirmed MUMU!!

cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Buharimustgo: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=Garrithe1st post=55816599]

Apart from senseless talk from the three idiots (Lere, FFK and Wike) is there anything linking Amaechi to the money?

undecided[/quote

Its because of your low thinking faculty of people like that has made APC to spin anything and present then u masturbate on it.

Did u not read where he said that Oke informed him that he would stand in for Amaechi?what is the Essence of going to school when your clueless brain can not decipher very simple cover up,yet u deplete my data bundle parading as a graduate

3 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Buharimustgo: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=Garrithe1st post=55816599]

undecided[/quote

Its because of the low thinking faculty of people like u, that has made APC to spin anything and present, then u masturbate on it.

Did u not read where he said that Oke informed him that he would stand in for Amaechi?what is the Essence of going to school when your clueless brain can not decipher very simple cover up,yet u deplete my data bundle parading as a graduate on social media
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by crimeboss: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Most of the time i wander why people confuse themselves with issues that requires simple logic, monies were found in a rented apartment, who owns rented it owns the money simple!!!, sey them swear for Nigerians not to reason?, all the more i will never ever take these corruption fighting seriously by any northerner most especially this Buhari of a thing, check his time as PTF chairman it was a free for all northerners affair and his cousin or in-law gulped the large sums of cash, what an irony we av him now as president, déjà vu all over again.

4 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Garrithe1st: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=Buharimustgo post=55817164][/quote]

So a quote from FFK the crackie is the evidence to prove your point..

You're a complete oaf.

grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by crimeboss: 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
oluis:
drugs or not, if makes sense i don't care as far as he's not sniffing it with my nose or either money from to get it, it's ur concern or mine.
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Buharimustgo: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Garrithe1st:

You're a complete oaf.

grin

Thank u wise man that died in a foolishman's backyard
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by crimeboss: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
oluis:
drugs or not, if makes sense i don't care as far as he's not sniffing it with my nose or either money from to get it, it's ur concern or mine. tongue

1 Like

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by GavelSlam: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
BlowBack:

The real issue is for the EFCC to state categorically who the whistle blower is and who really owns the money.

Whistle blowers would be protected so that you guys don't kill them.
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by chuckdelis: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
after blasting ffk, answer the above questions , if u dont have d answers shut up nd remain a dumb ars forever.
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by GavelSlam: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
FFK is a foolish crackhead.

The apartment cannot be traced to anyone besides Oke's wife.

Oke has claimed monies found were given for covert operations the nature of which cannot be revealed to just anyone. Certainly not without security clearance.

The house is owned by former PDP chairman Mu'azu and houses several other PDP stalwarts.

In other words it is a PDP home.

Something suggests to me some of that money has actually been passed through FFK either as a depositor or receiver.

FFK would still be arrested as relates to this case.

3 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by bulkwealth(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
USES OF RUZU HERBAL BITTERS

High blood pressures.
Waist and back pains.
Typhoid and Malaria.
Vaginal Discharge.
Weak Erection.
Fibroid.
Pile.
Obesity/stomach troubles.
Detoxifies the kidney and tones the liver.
Gonorrhea/staphylococcus
Syphilis
Menstruation abnormalities
Diabetes And lots more
NB :PLACE AN ORDER , CALL MR BARO 08114787814
CONTACT US ON
financialshift.

engineerboat:
$43M IKOYI FLAT LOOT: I WARNED NIA BOSS NOT TO COVER ROTIMI AMAECHI. – FEMI FANI-KAYODE

Yes I did. I stand by that. The National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Mr Ayodele Oke is a fool. He took the fall (for Amaechi) and when he told me he was going to do it. I warned him they would use him to cover the former governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi and then mess him up, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode painfully narrated.

He knows the drill, that once he commits himself. That's all.We are in court soon. Wait and see what will happen. It is so easy for Nigerians to be fooled by their government. I have always known that. But for serious minded and well educated people to he fooled by this sort of cheap propaganda amazes me.

Ask yourself why a panel from the Villa is investigating this matter and not EFCC or DSS. Ask yourself why EFCC has not told you who owns the money. Ask yourself how much sense it makes for a security chief to keep $43 million USD in a flat with no security for two years.

Ask yourself all these questions. When you have the answers come back. When we get to court people like you will know why the Rivers State government, Ekiti state government, myself and others have said the money is Ameachi's. It is just a matter of time. Till then, I wil say no more on this.

If it had been anyone else that owned that money every single person that has a flat in that building would have been in detention by now. Ask yourself why this is not the case. Now they are putting a spin on their cover up and bringing former President Goodluck Jonathan into it. It is shameful but I guess that is what Nigerians deserve. They are so gullible.

– Femi Fani Kayode

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/breaking-43m-ikoyi-flat-loot-warned-nia-boss-cover-rotibi-amaechi-femi-fani-kayode/

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by CharlotteFlair: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Garrithe1st:

undecided
You can fret all you like, ko kan aye. The matter is already in court, let's wait and see. Buhari was foisted on Nigerians through the proceeds of corruption, the day of reckoning might be closer than you know.
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by CharlotteFlair: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Garrithe1st:

You're a complete oaf.

grin
Stop panicking, they are in court already
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by CharlotteFlair: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:
Ffk your spokesman

In person of kunle adeyanju said it's pdp campaign money
Lolest...if LOOTimi goes down, he will drag the whole of Apc with him hence need to cover up for him, but for how long they will shield him, I DON'T KNOW.
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by tuniski: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
BlowBack:

Efcc must not reveal the identity of tthe whistle-blower but,the details of the whistleblown aas well as clear the air by press statements.
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by otokx(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Who takes FFK seriously?

4 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Garrithe1st: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
otokx:
Who takes FFK seriously?

Pained wailers and Ipob yoots..

2 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by deomello: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Garrithe1st:

undecided

They disgust me too.

2 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by egbabiekperemo1: 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
abayomi23:
you can bet me but at the end of the whole case FFK, GEJ, PDP,WIKE , FAYOSE and other yam eaters will rot in prison.

Will definitely happen but unfortunately will happen in your next life
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by farihafaheemah(m): 3:36am On Apr 23, 2017
I'm just surprised with level of FFK stupidity, if Andrew Yakubu could housed 9.! Million dollars for years after he has left office, I didint see why oke could not do the same. Besides Oke is not kid, he knows the implication of his action.
FFK is a big liar, oke told you he was going to cover up for Ameachi, are you Oke,s confidant or what? You are just looking for a way to call a dog bad name. I pity your end FFK

2 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Raddie(m): 3:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Beremx:
What's FFK smoking?
whatever it is it's definitely not from around here!

1 Like

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by AuroraB(f): 5:22am On Apr 23, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Lolest...if LOOTimi goes down, he will drag the whole of Apc with him hence need to cover up for him, but for how long they will shield him, I DON'T KNOW.
You dey mind people wey dey reason upside down undecided

Amaechi gave a notice to sue, FFK still maintains LOOTimi is culpable, empty-heads still on both sides of their nasty mouths. Nigerians deserve what these looters are doing to them. They couldn't ask for more grin
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Jabioro: 5:34am On Apr 23, 2017
It is better you leak all links or keep, remained silent upon this matter forever otherwise I would tag you roughly.. FFK been warned!

1 Like

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by ionsman: 6:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Goddex:
NIA boss that initially denied having anything to do with the money suddenly and surprisingly showed up to claim ownership

Buhar'i govt is the more you look the less you see

Yup...The same way the former Nnpc woman denied knowledge of the money and later claimed ownership.

Your foolishness is the more you look, the less you see.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Names Spotted In Buhari Ministerial List / Court Fixes Nov. 5 For Suit Seeking To Compel NNPC To Pay Dead Staff’s Entitleme / Niger East Senatorial By-election Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.