Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

$43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK (6114 Views)

Abacha Loot: I Never Asked Nigeria For Extra Pay, Says Swiss Lawyer / Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Kog45(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2017
doctokwus:
Never seen such a vile,nauseatingly disgusting creature like this FFK.
Is this what drugs do to the brain?
Honestly u are right,Obasanjo should apologize to Nigerians for bringing FFK into Nigeria government coz how could a former minister sound so insane.

4 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by durangokid: 7:36am On Apr 23, 2017
doctokwus:
Never seen such a vile,nauseatingly disgusting creature like this FFK.
Is this what drugs do to the brain?
You are even more disgusting, how can you grow up or develop your brain when you are such a bigot, you people hate to hear the truth, had it been lai Muhammad said this you would have been masturbating with with joy
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by CharlotteFlair: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2017
AuroraB:
You dey mind people wey dey reason upside down undecided

Amaechi gave a notice to sue, FFK still maintains LOOTimi is culpable, empty-heads still on both sides of their nasty mouths. Nigerians deserve what these looters are doing to them. They couldn't ask for more grin
My brother na was for BMC.
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by CharlotteFlair: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2017
durangokid:
You are even more disgusting, how can you grow up or develop your brain when you are such a bigot, you people hate to hear the truth, had it been lai Muhammad said this you would have been masturbating with with joy
Ignore that zombie. Doctokwus is a wailing zombie whose master has been sidelined in the scheme of things. His master is the richest ex-governor in Nigeria who owns the half of Lagos. Go and check his posts, he hates buhari with a passion but occasionally comes here to masturbate. Pay him no heed!!
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by wirinet(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
engineerboat:

Yes I did. I stand by that. The National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Mr Ayodele Oke is a fool. He took the fall (for Amaechi) and when he told me he was going to do it. I warned him they would use him to cover the former governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi and then mess him up, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode painfully narrated.

FFK is not making sense. Why would Mr. Oke tall the fall for Amaechi? Are they related? Are they even in the same party? Why would Mr. Oke - an intelligence boss be ready to lose his job and probably land in prison because of Amaechi.
If Mr. Oke told you he is ready to take the fall for Amaechi, he should also confided in him the reason why.

He knows the drill, that once he commits himself. That's all.We are in court soon. Wait and see what will happen. It is so easy for Nigerians to be fooled by their government. I have always known that. But for serious minded and well educated people to he fooled by this sort of cheap propaganda amazes me.

You mean to tell us that he commuted himself by buying the property in his wife's company's name in order to cover up for amaechi? Why not explain the whole thing us the not so well educated Nigerians as you are about the few educated Nigerian there are.

Ask yourself why a panel from the Villa is investigating this matter and not EFCC or DSS. Ask yourself why EFCC has not told you who owns the money. Ask yourself how much sense it makes for a security chief to keep $43 million USD in a flat with no security for two years.
[quote]
It might not be appropriate for the Villa to be investigating a criminal matter against one of its officers, but that has been the tradition of all governments in Nigeria. You did not complain when GEJ constituted a Panel to investigate Stella Oduah's purchase of 2 BMWs for over N255 million.
How can you say Osborne Towers in Ikoyi has no security? Are you saying all those high profile people residing in the flats have no security?

[quote]
Ask yourself all these questions. When you have the answers come back. When we get to court people like you will know why the Rivers State government, Ekiti state government, myself and others have said the money is Ameachi's. It is just a matter of time. Till then, I wil say no more on this.
Please give us a hint on how amaechi is connected to the money.

If it had been anyone else that owned that money every single person that has a flat in that building would have been in detention by now. Ask yourself why this is not the case. Now they are putting a spin on their cover up and bringing former President Goodluck Jonathan into it. It is shameful but I guess that is what Nigerians deserve. They are so gullible.

– Femi Fani Kayode
So you are saying because money was found in one flat, everybody that has a flat in the same building or is a tenant in the building should be locked up. What is their crime exactly? So everybody in a building should be locked up if one person in that building is suspected to have commuted a crime.
I doubt FFK is sober when he wrote the above.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Difference Between Nigeria And Rwanda Currency (pictures) / Buni May Head APC Convention As Uncertainty Surrounds Zoning / Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.