Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React (65912 Views)

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Desric(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2017
Vivipop:
Uncle, you are being impolite. Bye...
Apologies swthrt, not my way and didn't mean to sound impolite at all. I'm very sorry if I did ok. Happy Sunday.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Vivipop(f): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2017
Desric:
Apologies swthrt, not my way and didn't mean to sound impolite at all. I'm very sorry if I did ok. Happy Sunday.
*doffs cap*
Apology accepted. Have a good morning and a happy Sunday. cool
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Vivipop(f): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2017
Ethiopia:

Hi.

Sorry if i come across concupiscent, but for ineffable reason, I really would love to be a friend if you don't mind.

Good morning.
"Concupiscent", very new to my eyes and ears. One more word added to my vocab, thanks.
Friends? I'm honoured.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by adontcare(f): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2017
originalKsp:

That feeling when you tried all your best to make her stay but she's just determined to go. Then she leaves and a friend becomes an enemy, a loved one becomes the hated. Mr. Emeka is highly pained and cannot control his painment.
lol painment grin
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by adontcare(f): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2017
Some women but not all. Likewise some men complain about providing for the household when dia wives are not working or assisting financially. I knw a woman whose husband don't work, she is a medical director in a govt owned hospital in portharcourt. She singlehandedly take care of the husband needs, the House rent, bills, and the children. All d man do is to flirt with different young girls. But she never complain nor say it out. She still continued to be responsible. Emeka is wrong. In fact I see him as a beast. Big male rat

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Scarpon(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2017
Vivipop:
Women be wise! gone are the days when you are called "Oriakudiya", "Obianuju". Nobody wants a liability nowadays, be your own boss and work hard for yourself. If you are going to be a housewife, make sure you do it right, get paid every month by your hubby and do the job of a full housewife very well. No time for petty insults.
abeg u don marry?
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by SalamRushdie: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2017
ellahzy:
How can a full grown man be blabbing like an idiot.
Insulting his wife everyday only makes him more stupid. undecided

Is what he said not the truth? Besides that quote has been around for years and there was no where he mentioned his wife's name na
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by SalamRushdie: 11:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Vivipop:
Women be wise! gone are the days when you are called "Oriakudiya", "Obianuju". Nobody wants a liability nowadays, be your own boss and work hard for yourself. If you are going to be a housewife, make sure you do it right, get paid every month by your hubby and do the job of a full housewife very well. No time for petty insults.

See this one that is licking her mom's soup giving advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
ellahzy:
How can a full grown man be blabbing like an idiot.
Insulting his wife everyday only makes him more stupid. undecided

When it come to woman i know you ladies will rush here to attack Emeka, But if it was to be other way you guys will rush to support her..

Ride on jare Emeka.. I am praying and begging God for my wife to say she is tired of me i swear i will do thanks giving..
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
chicagoPD:
Father God, don't let my wife ask me where l was when my mates were making money

Amin ooo

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
poshestmina:
Dude is obviously very pained ...the ex wife really tried staying married to a wife beating,childish goat like this .Tufiakwa!

LOL reason the court gave Emeka custody of the kids? No court will let a wife beater be in custody of the kids..
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:
On no account should you divorce your wive, but see this wife beater is here, he is still making watery mouth SHAME... Treat your wife with respect

Shut up jor woman wrapper oshi, On no account should you divorce your wive for wetin now? So even if she making life miserable for him he should just continue living it abi?

I hate some useless men who will be talking as if the men are not human too, When a lady slap you and you slap her back they will come for your head..
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
neocortex:
This is the same guy that was begging the wife, her parents and the court to not dissolve
their marriage, he even tried using the kids as a bargaining chip,
all of a sudden, the wife he didn't want to let go has become a devil.
This shows that the wife took the right decision in getting a divorce.

In some cases when good things is about to happen you will think it's bad but when you finally get relief you will thank God...

Emeka is having his freedom now and now he know what it is to be a free man from woman nagging..

Sometimes marriage could a boundage..

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Timiblanko(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Shut up jor woman wrapper oshi, On no account should you divorce your wive for wetin now? So even if she making life miserable for him he should just continue living it abi?

I hate some useless men who will be talking as if the men are not human too, When a lady slap you and you slap her back they will come for your head..

Do you have to insult me? This shows the type of man you are. People like you cant live peacefully with there wife, see MAN stands for manager of all nonsense, you can easily persuade,and scoop women it depend on how you treat them.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Masterclass32:
He's just missing the woman. undecided

You think so when he can have any young lady with a snap of finger?
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:

Do you have to insult me? This shows the type of man you are. People like you cant live peacefully with there wife, see MAN stands for manager of all nonsense, you can easily persuade,and scoop women it depend on how you treat them.

Yes that's the kind of man i am, I am born to be a Man and not to be control by woman, I can bet my life you have never even married else you won't be here talking like this, Just pray you did not get married to a devil as a lady else life will be a hell..

I am one of the best husband but cannot take nonsense from my wife.. My wife can only advice me on what to do and not to control me over anything..
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Timiblanko(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes that's the kind of man i am, I am born to be a Man and not to be control by woman, I can bet my life you have never even married else you won't be here talking like this, Just pray you did not get married to a devil as a lady else life will be a hell..

I am one of the best husband but cannot take nonsense from my wife.. My wife can only advice me on what to do and not to control me over anything..

Yes am not married yet, that is why i want to be a better man for my wife and kid. My own family has thought me alot of things which you dont know, am laughing out loud YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST HUSBAND
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
HIScraziness:
I thought this guy's a dad already, what lesson is he trying to treach his kids?

They are several moms out there who have been the ones paying the family bills without even raising an eyebrow undecided

The guy obviously is the sissy here, sissies talk trash too much angry

What lesson did the wife teaches the kids?
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:

Yes am not married yet, that is why i want to be a better man for my wife and kid. My own family has thought me alot of things which you dont know, am laughing out loud YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST HUSBAND

Then i don't need to be exchanging word with you when it come to marital life, I am married with 3kids so you should know i have been in this for a while.

Just pray to be a very good woman bro, When you get married i know you will remember this one day..
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Timiblanko(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Then i don't need to be exchanging word with you when it come to marital life, I am married with 3kids so you should know i have been in this for a while.

Just pray to be a very good woman bro, When you get married i know you will remember this one day..

See i can boldly say i still know alot, i came a broken home,so i still know some things,well do what ever you like
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by neocortex: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

In some cases when good things is about to happen you will think it's bad but when you finally get relief you will thank God...

Emeka is having his freedom now and now he know what it is to be a free man from woman nagging..

Sometimes marriage could a boundage..

You are right, it is the person in bondage that want to be free(Emeka's wife),
not the one who want the status quo(Emeka).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
divinelove:
angry d worst thing dt can happen to a Man is for ur wife to be the provider of ur household.
Ask tee billz grin angry grin

Emeka ike is 100% correct

If u want to kw d real colour of ur wife go broke

God bless you, Not all woman though..
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
NotOfThis:
So childish to throw shade at the mother of your kids.

LOL so because she is the mother his kids heaven should fall?
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:

See i can boldly say i still know alot, i came a broken home,so i still know some things,well do what ever you like

I never pray for a broken home, But my brother woman can make you go mad, from nagging, over protective, always wanna know ehere you are and what you are doing, always wanna know who you are talking to and some woman will even want to choose your friends for you..
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
neocortex:

You are right, it is the person in bondage that want to be free(Emeka's wife),
not the one who want the status quo(Emeka).

Well you think so sha, But the end will justify now..

at 60 Emeka can still decide to get married to a young girl of 25, But the other way nko, Na jigolo go end am hahah..
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Timiblanko(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I never pray for a broken home, But my brother woman can make you go mad, from nagging, over protective, always wanna know ehere you are and what you are doing, always wanna know who you are talking to and some woman will even want to choose your friends for you..

lol, to me she is just being protective and jealous for his love
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Timiblanko(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

lol, to me she is just being protective and jealous for her love
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:

lol, to me she is just being protective and jealous for his love

And that's the worst thing in a marriage, Because that will chase the man out..
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
beautiful232:
not 100% true,cause have been with an unemployed guy for two years ,and we were still good...so get that off..we still have FOOD women out there

What you just did is what Emeka is talking about..
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
peacettw:
Gosh, this man disgusts me

Like he care about you..
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Timiblanko(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And that's the worst thing in a marriage, Because that will chase the man out..

Jealousy is a good thing it shows that love still burns within the victim
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:

Jealousy is a good thing it shows that love still burns within the victim

Maybe you need to read what jealous might lead to..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fan To Antia Joseph: "This Your Leg Heavy Pass Trailer" / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.