Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React (66267 Views)

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Desric(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Vivipop:
*doffs cap*
Apology accepted. Have a good morning and a happy Sunday. cool
Thanks honey, why don't we hook up, we could be perfect match for each other you know.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Timiblanko(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Maybe you need to read what jealous might lead to..

But do you know if you ain't jealous it meansyou dont care
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by peacettw: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Like he care about you..

I'd rather he didn't.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by akanbiaa(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
divinelove:

Is like you are looking for a woman to feed ur lazy ass. God is our provider ultimately but God said dt a man that can't feed his household is worse than an infidel.

A man has d role of a provider in d family while d woman is a helper
learn to talk politely, and you will be blessed.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:

But do you know if you ain't jealous it meansyou dont care

And do you know a jealous woman can break your sister head before knowing she's your sister?
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Timiblanko(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And do you know a jealous woman can break your sister head before knowing she's your sister?

It depend on the way you mix with women and the level of trust partners have for each other
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:

It depend on the way you mix with women and the level of trust partners have for each other

partner that trust each other will not jealous..
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Ifecoded(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
beautiful232:

the only man I can't stay with,is that one that has no future and his lazy,else,I'm always thinking of tomorrow,not today
Hmmmm, I hope that's true... Most ladies say that but it's easier said than done. Besides, your profile pic wasn't there yesterday, was it?
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Kobicove(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
This guy talks too much
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Masterclass32: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You think so when he can have any young lady with a snap of finger?

True that.

Even though he appears to have a special attachment to his ex wife . He put up such a fight against the dissolution of the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Ethiopia: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Vivipop:

Good morning.
"Concupiscent", very new to my eyes and ears. One more word added to my vocab, thanks.
Friends? I'm honoured.
Lol smiley

That's gr8t.

How about we chat offline on another platform like whatsapp or bbm?
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Timiblanko(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

partner that trust each other will not jealous..

There will be jealousy which is normal, which cant lead to problem
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by sparkleRed(f): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
poshestmina:
You are sick in the head .what respect does a man who publicly insults his wife of 17 yrs and mother of his 4 kids deserve ? *Modified* no need involving ur parents ,it's not their fault u turned out useless .animal!

Now u actually justified his question "who trained you"?

You were not in d marriage with them, so u shouldn't cry more than d bereaved

Smiles* i will be expecting your insult.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by poshestmina(f): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
sparkleRed:

Now u actually justified his question "who trained you"?
You were not in d marriage with them, so u shouldn't cry more than d bereaved
Smiles* i will be expecting your insult.
K
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Timiblanko:

There will be jealousy which is normal, which cant lead to problem

Okay oooo
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by paskyboy: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2017
diplomat058:
You have not made any sense. let me point out one of your logical deficiencies.

Taking into consideration, how dark Emeka ike, for instance, looks, can we say only igbo women migrated from the jewish land, and that the men's dark complexion is a testament of their African roots?

Next time, think before you vomit trash!

You are more dumb and and empty upsatir
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by diplomat058(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2017
paskyboy:

You are more dumb and and empty upsatir
UPSATIR??

Also, that I am more dumb means you already convinced of your idiocy and mental vacancy.

you sure need help ASAP grin
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by akanbiaa(m): 7:20am On May 28, 2017
divinelove:

Is like you are looking for a woman to feed ur lazy ass. God is our provider ultimately but God said dt a man that can't feed his household is worse than an infidel.

A man has d role of a provider in d family while d woman is a helper
Wrong assumption, and try to talk the way you will like to be talked back at so you can progress in life, Is it by your power you feed your house hold if yes why quoting God (A man labours in vain without Gods blessings ) how can you get Gods blessings when you call people you don't know Lazy ass? You are no different from Atheist just that your heart is filled with pride and arrogance and sense of feeling you can do all withouth God.You will remember that one day you have already wished yourself what you wished others when it comes to fruition.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by akanbiaa(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2017
divinelove:

Ordinarily I dnt reply complete idiots like u but l think ur problem is basically English comprehension so I advise u find someone to explain my last post to u may be u will understand but if u can't still understand then better go n hang ur useless self then
You are what you say to others only you
1. Complete Idiot
2. English Comprehension
3. Seeking help of someone to help you comprehend
4. Hanging yourself (suicide prone)
5. Useless self
What do I have to say again when you have already ruined and condemned yourself, hope you know suicide is straight hell that's all I will advice you don't die but continue feeling the torment of the demons bothering you or change a new leaf. The day the antelope insults THE LION its the jackals and smaller carnivorous animals that will turn the antelope to food, MR manmade hate
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by NewJaja(m): 1:47am On Jun 07, 2017
poshestmina:
You are sick in the head .what respect does a man who publicly insults his wife of 17 yrs and mother of his 4 kids deserve ? *Modified* no need involving ur parents ,it's not their fault u turned out useless .animal!
Ok... Sorry i insulted u. I am a changed person nw. Buh d man deserves no insult frm u... He jst set up a poll. Besyds der married lyf nt our biz. We dnt knw wat hapnd exactly because we wer nt der.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by NewJaja(m): 1:51am On Jun 07, 2017
poshestmina:
Ok... Sorry i insulted u.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by poshestmina(f): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
NewJaja:

Ok... Sorry i insulted u. I am a changed person nw. Buh d man deserves no insult frm u... He jst set up a poll. Besyds der married lyf nt our biz. We dnt knw wat hapnd exactly because we wer nt der.

Awwwwww embarassed .E-hug smiley...sorry I insulted you too.peace!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) / E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.