Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? (36339 Views)

My experience with a lady I thought was different. / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by BentSpoon(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
That of agama things kinda work ooo. Infact even iffa no talk fr gathering girls will be staring at me. #grins
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
GreatManBee:

you should have tried it nah.
Lol try fire
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
I used to believe that rubbing relaxer on your face wiil relax it. I actually tried it but that is story for another time, if you use dettol to cook rice,it will kill the germs in the rice and your body also story for another time. I still don't know who is stronger between samson and superman.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by mizeniola(f): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
i was told, if u cut out the currency in a text book, and put it in kerosene, it would turn big and look like a real money. cheesy grin did this many many times. sad, but....
...... grin grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by LogicStatement: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
arma:
I tot same also untill I asked a friend in primary school...the answer he gave was "can you sow a seed here and it grows in another place?"
Lol...Primary school pupil? That your friend must be very wise for his age for him to use a "proverb" to answer your question
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by begwong: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Used to belief offerings from the church were buried in graves to reach God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by GoldEnyong(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
I used to think Rev Fathers were saint until people in the village said "Tony" who stayed with Rev's granny was his kid...

...I also happened to drag a girl with one.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by bejeria101(m): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Alezy:
funny enough I still think this is true. nothing has proved it wrong

On what planet? Papers round the world wld have chased the story,it didnt happen.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by ThefemaleKing: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hero18:
Lol i believed dat india vs nigeria football match dat india won by 99 - 1
lol. So seriously that one too is a lie?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by helen4(f): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
elsomm:

You mean it is not true?
their "touch" means when a guy touches your hand, clothes, play with you as in normal kids play not what you're thinking though
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Kelly2713(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Foxyn:
your boy dey na... how ur side?

area dey ok and urz?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kelly2713:

area dey ok and urz?
E well sad
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by centboy123456(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ramaa:
I used to think that beautifully woman's don't go to toilet......

hahahahahah guy u Don kill me oh hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Alezy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
bejeria101:

On what planet? Papers round the world wld have chased the story,it didnt happen.
lolz. so why was India not participating in football? ? for long they didn't even show interest. only recently
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by mecussey(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
..and today we are still been fooled, what shall we do to get knowledge. Solomon has the answer in Proverbs and eccl.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Venica(f): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
that Jerusalem was in heaven

that a pick-up van can load up to 7 airplanes

that if an agama lizard cross a lady's feet she could give birth to only male children

drinking coconut water makes u dull

eating with left hand wi make u fail your exams
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by AyamConfidence(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
MrCork:

..ok soi you sayin cat is a which. .correct?....wot as which gots to do with romance section and how does this help us chase women ? undecided
all hail MrCork

We missed you man...we will beg mods to stop banning you...you sef stop looking for trouble

Welcome o jare

P.s I won't be surprised if I receive a negative reply
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
visita:
Wanna learn? Then visit the religion section. For me I used to think PS (PlayStation) was a place where people go to play video games, didn't know it's the name of the gaming console. smiley

Hi @visita
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by MayhorE(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
kelvinrhs:
What I heard is that coconut water makes one more brillant
lolz, but they told me you'll go dull when drinking it but reverse is the case
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by visita: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hello good evening. Did you receive my pm?
IamaNigerianGuy:

Hi @visita
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:32am On Apr 25, 2017
visita:
Hello good evening. Did you receive my pm?

yes i did. how are you doing?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by visita: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2017
Fine. You're yet to reply me as I haven't received any mail from you. Please I'd like to seek your medical opinion on an issue.

Thanks
IamaNigerianGuy:

yes i did. how are you doing?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by 4evaYung(m): 3:57am On Apr 26, 2017
I used to think if you were bald (guy) it was a sign, you were gonna be definetely rich (seriously) I always checked my head in the mirror then......also that Thunder Balogun shot was so powerful, he took a penalty ones and when the keeper tried to catch it, the ball went through his stomach and came of his back. Oh my god! grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by chibestjerry(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2017
lammsohiman:
u still believe am?
kai bt wat really happen btw them
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by pamcode(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2017
I once believed Nigeria was the only country with Dark skinned people.
I once believed i was the only left handed person in the world.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by zeezeegal(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
When U Stand While Eating, The Food Goes Straight To Ur Legs..
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by austine4real(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2017
mizeniola:
...... grin grin grin
hppy brthday to u bro
llnp
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by alabsmichael(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
I used to believe and think then that rain falls when God opens the windows of heaven and atop s when He closes them. That was before I read Bible
I also believe that Jesus is a person we can see face to face
I also believe that animals talk and act like human being in the old days.
And I also believe that London is in heaven
I was also told that if we read our books we would go to white man's country where there is happiness and enjoyment and have access to dollars which can buy land as large as three towns.
Anyways I was told the last one because I don't have interest in schooling my interest then is to sit at home and listen to folk stories, folk songs and listen to radio.
it
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by jaszplus12(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
I believed that lizard eggs would prevent our opponents from scoring a goal so we put some behind our goalposts! One day a guy had dribbled everyone including our goalkeeper and had only the goal at his mercy! Incredibly he stumbled and fell just as he prepared to shoot at goal!! We quickly recovered and cleared the ball to safety!
That increased our belief!
But now I know better...even though I still can't explain the coincidence that led to the guy missing a cheap goal! But maybe I should ask Aiyegbeni...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday / What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.