Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad (13534 Views)

Why Are "Ugly" Girls More Seductive Than Neat And Beautiful Girls?? / Is It True That Most Nigerian Guys Are Ugly? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Na so! And we luv u like dat!

Never mind that p0rn addicts and photoshopped photoshoot fans often lose touch with the realities of real beauty, physiology and the interesting diversity of nature, in design and on display, when it comes to the female form.

immature boys and lecherous old hugh-hefner types also crave the uniformity of form that only magazine photoshoots can provide, mumu pipu! let them tell it to their moms, sisters and aunties!

Actually, we're, thanks to modern cosmetic and surgical sciences, going into a future where everyone may soon be able to order Made-To-order body parts and kids get infirmities cloned out of them from embryonic levels while the so-called "Holy Grail of Perpetual Youth and Logetivity" will be a reality that is available for whoever can cough-up the required cheddar.

But, till then, don't spoil our joy. Just let dem stfu and let the real women come out and play anyday. Natural beauty, no surgeries or artificial body-parts pls!

#IStandWithJay-Z ("Ah luv girls, girls, girls, girls; girls i do adore"!)

thank you . couldn't have said it better myself. men don't realise that constantly pointing out flaws in our bodies often leaves some of us feeling worse or even deflated. instead of pointing out flaws try n embrace and inspire women to love their bodies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by stamapro(m): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
MzLarem:
Alright
k, dnt b scared
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
stamapro:
k, dnt b scared
i never was
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
fineboynl:
if you have ever been to the poolside you will be amaze with girls with cute bodies in clothes coming to the pool. more like "wow that girl is not bad"... but wait a minute when they take off their clothes.

you will just weak with the outcome and how shapeless they actually are.. the boob will bendt to one side inside the swimming bra or just scattered. what about the big belle, stretch marks. fat in their back with folds from each sides.

shapeless yansh and water laps which their jeans usually remold to good shape when its on jeans but not same when its pulled off.

there are some yansh that look like four, two at the bottom and two at the top. the two at the bottom are usually flat while the two at the top are big having a curve each side.

what about the slim ones without shape, no curve, flat yansh and sometimes flat chest are usually not attracting to behold.

makeups, oh when water wash away their makeups you end up seeing how ugly they are.

like one of my friend said if you need a girl with nice body come go to the pool
'she has no breast, she has no yansh' and that is how Op remained single at age 60
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by stamapro(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
MzLarem:
i never was
hwz d wkend?
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
stamapro:
hwz d wkend?
fine,yours?
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by stamapro(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
MzLarem:
fine,yours?
xciting u care 2 join?
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
stamapro:
xciting u care 2 join?
Depends on how to join?
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by stamapro(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
MzLarem:
Depends on how to join?
ur presence ll do
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
stamapro:
ur presence ll do
That I can't afford
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by stamapro(m): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
MzLarem:
That I can't afford
wat I ws xpecting. Any reason?
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
stamapro:
wat I ws xpecting. Any reason?
Like you seriously asking me that
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by stamapro(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
MzLarem:
Like you seriously asking me that
yeah jst 2 confirm my initial assumption
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
stamapro:
yeah jst 2 confirm my initial assumption
Am I supposed to teleport myself where you are... A place I definitely don't even know?

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by stamapro(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
MzLarem:
Am I supposed to teleport myself where you are... A place I definitely don't even know?
u r rite,bt ur location is earth na so...u culd b there already
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
stamapro:
u r rite,bt ur location is earth na so...u culd b there already
Well,i'm 100% sure I'm not
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by stamapro(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
MzLarem:
Well,i'm 100% sure I'm not
ok, dont be too sure, say like 60%.
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
stamapro:
ok, dont be too sure, say like 60%.
I am so very sure
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by stamapro(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
MzLarem:
I am so very sure
ok , hw do we, rather hw will u prove it?
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
stamapro:
ok , hw do we, rather hw will u prove it?
Cos I'm in my house, in my room, on my bed and you not there.
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by stamapro(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
MzLarem:
Cos I'm in my house, in my room, on my bed and you not there.
hmm, smart gal/dude. Which?
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
stamapro:
hmm, smart gal/dude. Which?
You can see the (f) in front of my moniker right?
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by stamapro(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
MzLarem:
You can see the (f) in front of my moniker right?
blame me not, dnt always bliv what u SEE on social media. Hmm, Mz.larem it looks like a dude's, u knw.
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by fineboynl(m): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

thank you . couldn't have said it better myself. men don't realise that constantly pointing out flaws in our bodies often leaves some of us feeling worse or even deflated. instead of pointing out flaws try n embrace and inspire women to love their bodies
will you also inspire men to love and embraced their pocket?
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 30, 2017
stamapro:
blame me not, dnt always bliv what u SEE on social media. Hmm, Mz.larem it looks like a dude's, u knw.
Okay it's a dude's.
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by stamapro(m): 4:22am On Apr 30, 2017
MzLarem:
Okay it's a dude's.
2day is sunday,so I go with ur former declaratn abot ur sex. Api sunday by d way!
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2017
stamapro:
2day is sunday,so I go with ur former declaratn abot ur sex. Api sunday by d way!
Same to you
Re: Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad by stamapro(m): 1:04am On May 01, 2017
MzLarem:
Same to you
hw did it go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ / I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! / Lady Shares Video Of Her Boyfriend Having Sex With Her Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.