Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Experienced Advice Needed Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experienced Advice Needed Urgently (391 Views)

Advice Needed Urgently / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
I have been in a relationship for over five years. I love my girl friend so much that I love to marry her but recently I met this other girl who comes from a wealthy family background and also loves me so much to the extent of even buying things for me. My girlfriend of over 5years has gotten to know about this new girl. This new girl isn't looking to be like a burden to me because she has everything and even gives to me. I But am scared of loosing the girl I love for another girl because of her material possessions. Pls advice me .
Re: Experienced Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
You've actually just confessed to being a gold digger.
Re: Experienced Advice Needed Urgently by Epositive(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Gold Digging Soul sad
Re: Experienced Advice Needed Urgently by ikp120(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
I knew it's another fake story

(1) (Reply)

You Want Him, But He’s Not What You Need / Latest On Funmi Iyanda’s Vlog; How Not To Lose Yourself Whilst In A Relationship / Work Outfit Ideas For The Week (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.