Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri (40721 Views)

7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by generalbush(m): 11:25am On Apr 23, 2017
ericok2:

U see how silly you are,
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/lier

I knew someone like you who is still struggling with Basic English will come up!!

A liar is a person who doesn’t speak the truth.
A lier is a person or object that rests in a horizontal position.

If you encounter the word lier somewhere, it’s likely to be a misspelling of the word liar. It’s apparently quite common for people ask themselves “is it spelled lier or liar?” and choose the wrong answer. But lier is a real word—it’s just rarely used. It’s also an agent noun, just like liar, but it comes from the other meaning of the verb lie—to rest in a horizontal position. Remember, that’s lie, not lay. A lier is something or someone that is lying prostrate.

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/liar-lier/

licker!!

1 Like

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by erico2k2(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

No oo I just reach village after them don tie garri.
So na him I join the frying the next day.
When I bin dey villa dey grow up with farm things no thread like this to snap pishure for.
Mabinu.
ahaha,I hear,me I nor fit fry garri Ohh, but I fit clear grass and plant cassava,I can clear with my right hand Only.

1 Like

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by austinbrown: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2017
This is photo shop na angry
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
na Lagos u dey stay?
Nope.
Lagos is too expensive yet.
Ogun state na him sure pass. cry cry
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
I am sure 90 percent of female nairalanders don't know the procedure of making garri
Gbam! grin
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Nope.
Lagos is too expensive yet.
Ogun state na him sure pass. cry cry
lol nice ..
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2017
erico2k2:

ahaha,I hear,me I nor fit fry garri Ohh, but I fit clear grass and plant cassava,I can clear with my right hand Only.
Weldone say!

1 Like

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by erico2k2(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2017
generalbush:

I knew someone like you who is still struggling with Basic English will come up!!

Let me roast your ass!!

A liar is a person who doesn’t speak the truth.
A lier is a person or object that rests in a horizontal position.

If you encounter the word lier somewhere, it’s likely to be a misspelling of the word liar. It’s apparently quite common for people ask themselves “is it spelled lier or liar?” and choose the wrong answer. But lier is a real word—it’s just rarely used. It’s also an agent noun, just like liar, but it comes from the other meaning of the verb lie—to rest in a horizontal position. Remember, that’s lie, not lay. A lier is something or someone that is lying prostrate.

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/liar-lier/

Asslicker!!

B4 i report ur post let me say this,
Who gives U the God damn right to assume what one he meant? and you googled it and chose the 4th definition, why did you not chose the first second or third definition from google? ie the definition from the Urban dictionary http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lier
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lier .Stop being stuck up,Ur English is wack
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by optional1(f): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2017
generalbush:

You go school at all undecided undecided undecided
The agent noun of someone that lies is a LIAR angry

i no go school.. Person no fit mistake self.
Anyway tnx d correct sir bush.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by metallisc(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2017
MARYchiells:
I fried mine yesterday, proud to be a home girl.

nwa umuahia, olee my own share?! cool
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by erico2k2(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2017
optional1:

liar undecided

U should not have changed the spelling, you was right. lier is used as well as liar.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lier
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2017
I know how to fry garri. The aroma is divine cheesy especially frying yellow or what we call in the south "red garri".
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by erico2k2(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2017
optional1:

i no go school..
Person no fit mistake self.

Anyway tnx d correct sir bush.
Nah dont mind that ITK, U where right LIER is correct.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by generalbush(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2017
erico2k2:

B4 i report ur post let me say this,
Who gives U the God damn right to assume what one he meant? and you googled it and chose the 4th definition, why did you not chose the first second or third definition from google? ie the definition from the Urban dictionary http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lier
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lier .Stop being stuck up,Ur English is wack

It is WHACK not Wack cheesy cheesy grin

LIER means to lie in a position!!
Not as a LIAR!!

And your location says U.K cheesy cheesy

Stop doing this to yourself... cheesy

When you lie in ambush is different from being a liar!!

Report my post for what??

Run away my friend angry

2 Likes

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Baba4dgals: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
for where..some can't even boil egg
na boil egg pain u... Ordinary water dy can't boil to mak it worst som of dem can't light cooker
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by optional1(f): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2017
erico2k2:
U see how silly you are, http://www.dictionary.com/browse/lier Now go and return your school fees and give yourself Sunday slap ITK school goer.
sir *liar* is d right word please
no need for insult biko is Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by generalbush(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2017
optional1:

sir *liar* is d right word please

no need for insult biko is Sunday.

Why correct him??

E be like say you even wise pass am!! cheesy
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2017
optional1:
Why are you not in church
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by generalbush(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by MarieSucre(f): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
I am sure 90 percent of female nairalanders don't know the procedure of making garri

You that know, come and show the pictures of you doing it on Nairaland.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by MarieSucre(f): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
You need to see the way our girls hustle offline. Forget all these things they form online.
Nigeria women are hardworking, they hustle hard for money just like guys.
The married ones multitask better than most flagship smartphones, No jokes.

There are many lazy ones though, slay queens and their likes but majority of our women are hardworking.

Pls tell them o. I am here slaving day and night for chicken change, trying to upgrade my certification so I can switch jobs and somebody that does not know my struggle will just come and generalise all girls and think that he will make heaven. Rara oo.

2 Likes

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

You that know, come and show the pictures of you doing it on Nairaland.
please check my profile . you will see a thread on diaries section..
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by MarieSucre(f): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Kizyte:
OK, good, but frying Garri does not qualify you as a real woman...

When a guy works hard, no one talks about it but when a woman fries Garri, she becomes real woman overnight... undecided

Do not make our leaders feel we are comfortable with our sufferings, they should create good jobs for our youths.

Yes, this is very important, men hustle day and night and it doesn't get as much recognition here on Nairaland. It's good that women who hustle are showcased here, then some idiot will say "at least she is not a slay queen". and me I'll be like "is it your business "

But men who hustle or do extraordinary work should be given me more space on Nairaland abeg. Let's give them acclaim too.

1 Like

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by MarieSucre(f): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Jerrick:
Female Nairalanders will rebuke her and they don't know how to do anything. grin

You that know how to do something, come and show us your frying garri skills with pictures. I'm waiting for the thread o.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
You need to see the way our girls hustle offline. Forget all these things they form online.
Nigeria women are hardworking, they hustle hard for money just like guys.
The married ones multitask better than most flagship smartphones, No jokes.

There are many lazy ones though, slay queens and their likes but majority of our women are hardworking.

Tuoyo for this guy

Abeg 1 orijin each for those hustling women like my mom who made me what I am today

Mummy I lie down salute your govt dat year

1 Like

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by MarieSucre(f): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2017
erico2k2:

wel yes cos %90 of adult male live by themselves and pay rent, for a lady to be single and live by herself and pay rent has teh odds against her.

Thank God you know that the odds are against her, many parents even advice their daughter against renting outside or even buying a car or owning property, that doing such will reduce her marriageability. So how can you blame women?

1 Like

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by optional1(f): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2017
This is what i got thank you sir...

I meant liar *a person who doesn't speak the truth*

erico2k2:

U should not have changed the spelling, you was right. lier is used as well as liar.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lier

Liar is an agent noun, a noun that denotes
someone or something that performs an action
described by the verb from which the noun is
derived. The verb in question is lie, meaning “to
say something that’s not true.” So, a liar is a person
who lies—a person who says something they know is not true. The Meaning of the Word Lier If you encounter the word lier somewhere, it’s
likely to be a misspelling of the word liar. It’s
apparently quite common for people ask
themselves “is it spelled lier or liar?” and choose
the wrong answer. But lier is a real word—it’s just
rarely used. It’s also an agent noun, just like liar, but it comes from the other meaning of the verb lie
—to rest in a horizontal position. Remember, that’s lie, not lay. A lier is something or someone that is lying prostrate.

Lying in bed being a half-way house between
sleeping and waking, and the mind then
equally indifferent to logic and exact realism,
the lierin bed can and does create his own dreams: it is an inexpensive and gentlemanly
pleasure....
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Klington: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
I am an electrician sir, at building sites, I see women mix and carry concrete. I see female painters, I have worked severally with female electricians. The last place I worked at Apo in ABJ here, The dish and CCTV installer was a woman in her twenties. She's still an apprentice though but she's so good that her boss entrusted the entire four apartments to her.

She's not beautiful in the real sense of the word but you need to see how she's being showed respect.
u're ryt. The not so biriful once are mostly the real once shocked shocked shocked
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2017
I left a beautiful girl for a less admired girl this year because of 1 simple issue.

She had all I wanted in a lady but industry. I lost my Dad last year and we got to know that he had a hectare cassava farm that has matured for 3 years.

I personally participated in the harvesting recently and I jokingly called my girl to come over and help us with frying. She came from a humble background and had fried garri with her Mum.

She responded that that was an insult. That I should call my Ex to come and fry Garri for me. This lady is idle and depends on me for a living.

My ex on the other hand is a stubborn girl that gave me a lot of problems but she is industrious. A workaholic. Even after her youth Service, she is presently making liquid soap and distributing (hawking) while expecting a job.

After what my lady said about calling my ex to fry garri for me, I did just that. I fought to get my Ex back into my life and dumped her.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Louiscutedude(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2017
adeksam9:
fraudster alter successfully collected my #200
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by optional1(f): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2017
generalbush:

Why correct him??

E be like say you even wise pass am!! cheesy

is a mis-interpretation of two words.. Been pronounce same way... My bad i cause the misunderstanding..

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.