Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri (40718 Views)

7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by MarieSucre(f): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
u lack reasoning.. U asked if I know how to prepare garri and I gave u a clue by showing you my farmland and what I do... So why ask me further questions.. I know you trying to make relevance but in case you aren't yet satisfied... You can come register for training.. I can teach ur brothers as well

OMG hahaha as usual, if they cannot pass their point they resort to insults. Anywayssss

If there are no pictures, how can I believe you? That's similar to "slay queens" posting pix of a car. How do we believe she bought it with her money?

How do we believe you actually peeled the ONE cassava you were holding and fried it?

And how does that qualify you to be an expert on Nairaland girls?

2 Likes

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by MarieSucre(f): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
nkemjacob2:
lol she is covered do u have her number

Yeah, she also needs a picture of you frying garri and also at Keats 20 bags of garri that you PERSONALLY fried.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

OMG hahaha as usual, if they cannot pass their point they resort to insults. Anywayssss

If there are no pictures, how can I believe you? That's similar to "slay queens" posting pix of a car. How do we believe she bought it with her money?

How do we believe you actually peeled the ONE cassava you were holding and fried it?

And how does that qualify you to be an expert on Nairaland girls?
if I can harvest cassava as big as dat without it breaking, dat should tell you I can process garri locally too..

Lol at peeled cassava and fried...
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by MarieSucre(f): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
if I can harvest cassava as big as dat without it breaking, dat should tell you I can process garri locally too..

Lol at peeled cassava and fried...

Erm... we don't know that you can do that. I can snap with a flashy car too and claim that if I can snap with the car then best believe I can buy it.
Would you rather I outline all the steps of cassava processing just for a little comment.

1 Like

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

Erm... we don't know that you can do that. I can snap with a flashy car too and claim that if I can show with the car then beat believe I can buy it.
Would you rather I outline all the steps of cassava processing just for a little comment.
u don't have to. Its no competition.... MarieSucre
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by SaintNemesis(f): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
She is using style to advertise for suitors, thinking garri is the key to a man's stomach... well man shall not live by garri alone, a real woman does a whole lot of other things that may never include garri. Some real women don't even eat garri.
Besides, real women don't go announcing on social media, unless the desperate fake ones. Let your product speak for you. If you are that industrious others will sing your praises.

1 Like

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by generalbush(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
optional1:

i lie ni

How many girls come

Tosyn2much vizkiz oya where pictures dey.

No pictures for you!!
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by adellam16(f): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
lol thanks.. U seem like a tough headed chic grin
lol! U gat that right.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by adellam16(f): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
ademoladeji:

Madam
Boda! Lol! How do u do?
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by benedictac(f): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
You need to see the way our girls hustle offline. Forget all these things they form online.
Nigeria women are hardworking, they hustle hard for money just like guys.
The married ones multitask better than most flagship smartphones, No jokes.

There are many lazy ones though, slay queens and their likes but majority of our women are hardworking.

God bless you bro.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
adellam16:
lol! U gat that right.
u married ?
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by ademoladeji(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
adellam16:
Boda! Lol! How do u do?

I do do...
You?
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Oyehomie(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wat a villager can do, a corper can do better....
Wen ur PPA is in Rivers State nd ya gat to survive cos no state alawee....

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by adellam16(f): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
u married ?
yes I am.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by loteliz(f): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
I am sure 90 percent of female nairalanders don't know the procedure of making garri
I don't. Please, teach me. smiley
dingbang:
I am sure 90 percent of female nairalanders don't know the procedure of making garri
I don't. Please, teach me.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
loteliz:

I don't. Please, teach me. smiley
I don't. Please, teach me.
do u really wana learn or u just have hidden intentions
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Hades2016(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

And 90% of men know it?
I hope you guys know women offline o, because the way una carry female Nlders matter for head...
una matter tire person .... grin .... Girls of this days too weak ...slay queen and pepper dem gang

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by loteliz(f): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
do u really wana learn or u just have hidden intentions
I really want to learn.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
loteliz:

I really want to learn.
its better I teach u practically.... Its a long process explaining
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by achieverme(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kizyte:
OK, good, but frying Garri does not qualify you as a real woman...

When a guy works hard, no one talks about it but when a woman fries Garri, she becomes real woman overnight... undecided

Do not make our leaders feel we are comfortable with our sufferings, they should create good jobs for our youths.

Stop asking for government to create job. Rather, start asking for government to create enabling environment to start your own business
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by emmaitive(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
send me ur contact no.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by 1stGenius(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
erico2k2:

Rich people fry garri too Ohh
E red Ooo
...based on recession ,right?
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by achieverme(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:

Ashewo. Ó fé bang omo olómo
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
achieverme:

Ashewo. Ó fé bang omo olómo
excuse me.. Mind ur language
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by optional1(f): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Caringguy:
Okay..... So how was the service?

it called *Mass* not a service but it was great and yours?
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by achieverme(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
excuse me.. Mind ur language

É pele ò, Mr Practical

Let's hope practical garri frying won't become practical reproduction tutelage
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
achieverme:

É pele ò, Mr Practical

Let's hope practical garri frying won't become practical reproduction tutelage
mchew... Pervert
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Fisocoded(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
gqboyy:
Okay lemme fry beans
Funny! Why don't u fry ur phone?
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by loteliz(f): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
I don't think it's possible then because I know you live in the south.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by achieverme(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
mchew... Pervert

Thanks for the compliment,
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
loteliz:

I don't think it's possible then because I know you live in the south.
ok very well then.. There are people who are good in garri processing where u reside... U just have to search for them and give dem a call.. I would have trained u for free if u resided in the south.. Telling u by words won't make a difference..

Even when I started learning how to cook, I downloaded videos and watched as I was cooking ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me / I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.