Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri (40722 Views)

7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by optional1(f): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
2dugged:
real kini?, hehehehhehe this reminds of 2009 assu strike, I told my mum I wanted to chill in the village to get first hand experience (didn't know the strike was gonna last that long), before assu called off the strike, before then I only visit with mum and leave that same day or next day, but when I went alone, I had to follow them to the farm to uproot cassava, even joined to cut melon and seven days later followed to harvest the melon, Omo, e nor easy o,I call it suffer abeg, got different insect bites, infact the kind of fever that attacked me,my vomit was green, so to my sister that posted this, infact I remember I was woken up at 3 am to come and filter garri while someone else Frys it so it will be ready on time cos it was market day,she might be used to it,but to me it was suffer o

lolz

lazy child. But u enjoy d garri while drinking it and making eba..

My brother won't marry again u lazy for him grin
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by MarieSucre(f): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
nkemjacob2:
pls who has the girl number i want to marry her.... i need a hard working girl as my wife not the lazy once

She can only marry a man who also fries garri 24/7.

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by MarieSucre(f): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
na so na.. Dem dey even quote me sef dey vex.. Foolish girls..

I checked your post. There was only a picture of you harvesting one cassava and then making yam and vegetable sauce. How does that make you so much better than others?

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
optional1:

lolz

lazy child. But u enjoy d garri while drinking it and making eba..

My brother won't marry again u lazy for him grin
lazy ke?,this 3 am that they woke me up,it was just to let me sleep a little o,they started, by 1 am,plus harvesting melon was the worse, the smell and worms was such an irritating experience, if it's by that, brick layers are hard working and should be among the top pay receivers na

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by adellam16(f): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
check my profile ooo...
ok lemme check it
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by adellam16(f): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
check my profile ooo...
I yaff checked it but me done finish school. Good luck
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

I checked your post. There was only a picture of you harvesting one cassava and then making yam and vegetable sauce. How does that make you so much better than others?
u lack reasoning.. U asked if I know how to prepare garri and I gave u a clue by showing you my farmland and what I do... So why ask me further questions.. I know you trying to make relevance but in case you aren't yet satisfied... You can come register for training.. I can teach ur brothers as well
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
adellam16:
finish school as in? Are u d only graduate in Nigeria?
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
adellam16:
Ehen u say u are a sex counsellor.. I need ur help
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by adellam16(f): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
finish school as in? Are u d only graduate in Nigeria?
hope u r okay sha? D student pady whatever contest is what I was referring to. Or what else is on ur profile? Mtchewwww
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by adellam16(f): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
Ehen u say u are a sex counsellor.. I need ur help
as in?
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by optional1(f): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
generalbush:

lol.. who no come no go know wetin happen wink
So what happens in Vegas remains in Vegas wink

so una no won gist us wey dey California bah...
No worry na cos girls no come una dey vex...
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
adellam16:
hope u r okay sha? D student pady whatever contest is what I was referring to. Or what else is on ur profile? Mtchewwww
lol I wasn't asking u to go check my profile picture.. Ah ah.. U no dey listen to instructions.. I said check my profile and not my profile picture.. There is a thread I created on farming..

Besides I am an entrepreneur .. That contest u see there is to boost visitors and members in my website..
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
adellam16:
as in?
Jesus Christ.. Wait a min.. Aren't u d one dat created a thread on sex counselling last year?
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by adellam16(f): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
lol I wasn't asking u to go check my profile picture.. Ah ah.. U no dey listen to instructions.. I said check my profile and not my profile picture.. There is a thread I created on farming..

Besides I am an entrepreneur .. That contest u see there is to boost visitors and members in my website..
what evs!
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dangwarmai(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
No wonder, smart guys have been going back to village to Marry hardworking girls and bring them back to Abuja.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by adellam16(f): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:

ur profile says if u r a student join! Me am not a student. Not interested tho! More grace to ur elbows sha.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by adellam16(f): 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
Jesus Christ.. Wait a min.. Aren't u d one dat created a thread on sex counselling last year?
that was me! What happen?
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by generalbush(m): 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
optional1:

so una no won gist us wey dey California bah...

No worry na cos girls no come una dey vex...

cheesy cheesy... You say?? cheesy cheesy

make I no talk sha wink
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
adellam16:
ur profile says if u r a student join! Me am not a student. Not interested tho! More grace to ur elbows sha.
lol thanks.. U seem like a tough headed chic grin
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by optional1(f): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
2dugged:
lazy ke?,this 3 am that they woke me up,it was just to let me sleep a little o,they started, by 1 am,plus harvesting melon was the worse, the smell and wormes was such an irritating experience, if it's by that, brick layers are hard working and should be among the top pay receivers na

you trying to say you didn't enjoy the melon and garri after d all stress right....

Have you ever carried firewood for 2-3hrs before u reach home Melon is one of the annoying farm work but we have no choice than to do it. Since we love melon soup and no money to buy melon when we already have it on the farm... We plant melon every year....

No be sufferness my sister na survive man must work to survival.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
adellam16:
ok can we talk privately
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by optional1(f): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
generalbush:

cheesy cheesy... You say?? cheesy cheesy
make I no talk sha wink

i lie ni

How many girls come
Tosyn2much vizkiz oya where pictures dey.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
optional1:

you trying to say you didn't enjoy the melon and garri after d all stress right....

Have you ever carried firewood for 2-3hrs before u reach home Melon is one of the annoying farm work but we have no choice than to do it. Since we love melon soup and no money to buy melon when we already have it on the farm... We plant melon every year....

No be sufferness my sister na survive man must work to survival.
carry fire wood when there is bike?,lady from the house to the farm will take atleast four hours walk,or you think it's backyard farm?,I am talking about reserve forest, well,like I said who ever is used to that life,kudos to them,that I am not used to that kind of life doesn't make her more hard working than me, it's just that she was brought up there and her system is now used to it,simple

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by optional1(f): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
2dugged:
carry fire wood when there is bike?,lady from the house to the farm will take atleast four hours walk,or you think it's backyard farm?,I am talking about reserve forest

bike to enter bush Who has that money to pay bike man.. Kukuma use the money and buy the firewood no need going to the bush....

You walk to the farm ok, but how many times did you carry the cassava on your head to your house and back to farm to carry more....

We just need to thank God that we have farm that is keeping us healthy and sustaining us some people are looking for a plot of land to plant just cassava...
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by arnold123: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
stane007:
I love her caption: ''All those Garri sellers will not see my money for months''. Because what a garri seller can do, real girls can do better. lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/real-girls-do-real-things-pretty.html
oh yeah, you r right, real girls survive the house not fucking around, keep the good work up
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by nkemjacob2(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

She can only marry a man who also fries garri 24/7.
lol she is covered do u have her number
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
optional1:

Me that's back home since 9:45am eating lunch already self.
Are you a catholic?
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by optional1(f): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Caringguy:
Are you a catholic?

Proudly Catholic..
Look! down My sigy na.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
optional1:

Proudly Catholic..

Look! down My sigy na.
Okay..... So how was the service?
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
optional1:

bike to enter bush Who has that money to pay bike man.. Kukuma use the money and buy the firewood no need going to the bush....

You walk to the farm ok, but how many times did you carry the cassava on your head to your house and back to farm to carry more....

We just need to thank God that we have farm that is keeping us healthy and sustaining us some people are looking for a plot of land to plant just cassava...
I don't know about your village ,but in my village 90 percent of the farmers have bikes, this is 2017, and don't forget I was talking about 2009,bikes are not that expensive especially since the ban from the city , as at that 2009, a bike was sold for between 80- 100k,so me I don't even see what your point is, because it's not subsistent farming, if you read well you would have noticed when I mentioned market day, so we are not talking of a bucket of melon, or one basin of garri but bags, by the way I doubt anyone will be looking for plot of land to plant cassava in the village, what happened to lease?, people lease out farmlands all the time, I think you are just trying to be overly dramatic
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by ademoladeji(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
adellam16:

Madam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?.