Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri (40716 Views)

7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by DozieInc(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
You need to see the way our girls hustle offline. Forget all these things they form online.
Nigeria women are hardworking, they hustle hard for money just like guys.
The married ones multitask better than most flagship smartphones, No jokes.

There are many lazy ones though, slay queens and their likes but majority of our women are hardworking.
So true. Nigerian women are not lazy.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
What's so special about frying garri? In my house those days ,we harvest cassava twice yearly,make lafun,fufu ,bobozzi and finally garri in large quantities. And nobody is exempted.This one no be new thing mbok.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by fabrista(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
kbams241:
Wife material!!!
because say she dy fry garri... SHM
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by bigiyaro(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kizyte:
OK, good, but frying Garri does not qualify you as a real woman...

When a guy works hard, no one talks about it but when a woman fries Garri, she becomes real woman overnight... undecided

Do not make our leaders feel we are comfortable with our sufferings, they should create good jobs for our youths.
shed that mentality that frying garri is a bad job, govt should create what kind of good job? the office type where all the stealing with biro takes place?
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Make she take several seats,what's there in frying garri?
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by optional1(f): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
2dugged:
I don't know about your village ,but in my village 90 percent of the farmers have bikes, this is 2017, and don't forget I was talking about 2009,bikes are not that expensive especially since the ban from the city , as at that 2009, a bike was sold for between 80- 100k,so me I don't even see what your point is, because it's not subsistent farming, if you read well you would have noticed when I mentioned market day, so we are not talking of a bucket of melon, or one basin of garri but bags, by the way I doubt anyone will be looking for plot of land to plant cassava in the village, what happened to lease?, people lease out farmlands all the time, I think you are just trying to be overly dramatic

lolz
chili babe we are not fighting or are we? We all have undergo hardship in other to survive in this country for years....

All what i wrote i did all that btw 1999-2005..
So chili no cos for alarm and not dramatic display here...
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by MARYchiells(f): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
metallisc:

nwa umuahia, olee my own share?! cool

When you show 4 my Base, happy Sunday bro.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by iaatmguy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
You need to see the way our girls hustle offline. Forget all these things they form online.
Nigeria women are hardworking, they hustle hard for money just like guys.
The married ones multitask better than most flagship smartphones, No jokes.

There are many lazy ones though, slay queens and their likes but majority of our women are hardworking.
you can say that again.
Nigerian especially the women are very hard working
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
optional1:

lolz
chili babe we are not fighting or are we? We all have undergo hardship in other to survive in this country for years....

All what i wrote i did all that btw 1999-2005..
So chili no cos for alarm and not dramatic display here...
we are back to the same place, that you didn't have bike as at then now makes you more hard working like the op is trying to portray or what?,or makes me lazy, that's what I am trying to clear here, anyway enjoy the rest of your day

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by BerryAnny(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
jfleece:
So must she display her realness online for everyone to see There's no difference between what she has done and hypocrisy..
Buh wen slay queens/Pepper Dem Gangs upload theirs online,yhu applaud dem. U ar a fool,a capital one 4 daht matter!
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
so what? I fry garri wen i was even a teenager (i go through all d procedures involved) n Neva snapped to show myself to d world. is dat all she can even fry? then, I can fry 2 full bags of garri
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Jerrick(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

You that know how to do something, come and show us your frying garri skills with pictures. I'm waiting for the thread o.
How does showing you my garri frying skills prove female Nairalanders still don't know nothing. Did you get me at all??
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by MarieSucre(f): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
u don't have to. Its no competition.... MarieSucre

Thank God you know. Nairaland girls are neither competing with this, neither should we be compared to her. Case closed.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by MarieSucre(f): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jerrick:
How does showing you my garri frying skills prove female Nairalanders still don't know nothing. Did you get me at all??

It proves something, that you don't know jackshitt about frying garri either but you're here trying to smear women. Get de f**k outta here with that shitt mentality.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by optional1(f): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
2dugged:
we are back to the same place, that you didn't have bike as at then now makes you more hard working like the op is trying to portray or what?,or makes me lazy, that's what I am trying to clear here, anyway enjoy the rest of your day

you taking this too personal my dear..

All the same sorry for all the sufferings you went through ndo pele....

Have a great and beautiful day and a lovely week ahead..
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by roeb1987(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
in this 21st century, a lady will be doing such and post it on social media! I can't believe this
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Jerrick(m): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

It proves something, that you don't know jackshitt about frying garri either but you're here trying to smear women. Get de f**k outta here with that shitt mentality.
Lol.. ..I smell guilty conscience. grin Statistics has it that about 88% of those who tend to argue on an issue they are accused of are always guilty. Now, you back the f*ck off with that shitty guilt.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

Thank God you know. Nairaland girls are neither competing with this, neither should we be compared to her. Case closed.
alright.. I hear u.. Hope ur day is going well
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Jerrick(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by bukatyne(f): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
I am sure 90 percent of female nairalanders don't know the procedure of making garri

And why should we?

Should we also learn how to make palm oil, ground oil, amala, fufu etc. to show we are 'real'?

How would the garri sellers make money if we all take to making it in-house? Besides, the time I would use to fry garri, I would use to do what the 'real me' do...

Anything to bash your women.

And I honestly hope your female relatives know the procedure of making garri else....

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
bukatyne:

And why should we?

Should we also learn how to make palm oil, ground oil, amala, fufu etc. to show we are 'real'?

How would the garri sellers make money if we all take to making it in-house? Besides, the time I would use to fry garri, I would use to do what the 'real me' do...

Anything to bash your women.

And I honestly hope your female relatives know the procedure of making garri else....
my mum taught me garri processing.. Pls don't be silly..
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by bukatyne(f): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
PotatoSalad:
This made me rock hard! kudos to all the hardworking ladies out there.
not like the one I went on a date with last night. she asked for fork and knife to eat Akpu and ofe onugbu. Nna ehn

And what if that's how she eats her swallow?

God deliver Nigeria from poverty so that frying garri doesn't suddenly become the standard of 'realness'
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by bukatyne(f): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
my mum taught me garri processing.. Pls don't be silly..

I should tell you 'don't be silly' instead.

So your mum taught you how to fry garri and so everybody/ lady including those who don't need the knowledge must know how to fry it?

People who grew up in the city don't fry garri.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by dingbang(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
bukatyne:

I should tell you 'don't be silly' instead.

So your mum taught you how to fry garri and so everybody/ lady including those who don't need the knowledge must know how to fry it?

People who grew up in the city don't fry garri.
as a woman like you.. You should master one or two agricultural skills.. Humble yourself and learn
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by bukatyne(f): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
I am an electrician sir, at building sites, I see women mix and carry concrete. I see female painters, I have worked severally with female electricians. The last place I worked at Apo in ABJ here, The dish and CCTV installer was a woman in her twenties. She's still an apprentice though but she's so good that her boss entrusted the entire four apartments to her.

She's not beautiful in the real sense of the word but you need to see how she's being showed respect.

God bless you

I am sure they are not 'real' because they can't fry garri.

So I decide to be a fashion designer and instead of me to learn new styles, I am frying garri when I don't intend to sell garri.

Na wa.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by bukatyne(f): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
as a woman like you.. You should master one or two agricultural skills.. Humble yourself and learn

This is funny...

You think not knowing how to fry garri is 'pride',

Bros, we are worlds apart.

Good day.

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by emonis88: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
kbams241:
Wife material!!!
u correct die. wife material 100%
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by ahahnow: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
I prefer to make my money from silly boys.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Tallesty1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
bukatyne:

God bless you

I am sure they are not 'real' because they can't fry garri.

So I decide to be a fashion designer and instead of me to learn new styles, I am frying garri when I don't intend to sell garri.

Na wa.
Like say nah everybody dey eat garri

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by bameyi(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na wife material be that oh if you dey fine wife.. First make I ask her.. You dey single fine woman
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by JUBILEE2000: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
kbams241:
Wife material!!!

That alone does not make her a wife material.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! / My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me / I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help!