Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri (40720 Views)

7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by PotatoSalad(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
bukatyne:

And what if that's how she eats her swallow?

God deliver Nigeria from poverty so that frying garri doesn't suddenly become the standard of 'realness'

Is that how you eat your swallow?
you ever seen a chinese man eat noodles or dumplings with bare hands?
Stick to the roots my dear friend
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by bukatyne(f): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Is that how you eat your swallow?
you ever seen a chinese man eat noodles or dumplings with bare hands?
Stick to the roots my dear friend

I hope this phone and internet is also 'your' roots.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by PotatoSalad(m): 5:59am On Apr 24, 2017
bukatyne:

I hope this phone and internet is also 'your' roots.
Answer the damn question gurl. I'll kiss you o
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by loteliz(f): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=dingbang post=55840051]ok very well then.. There are people who are good in garri processing where u reside... U just have to search for them and give dem a call.. I would have trained u for free if u resided in the south.. Telling u by words won't make a difference..
The thing is that, you don't see people processing cassava here like you do in the south, but I'll ask around. I'll also search for videos online. Thank you very much.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by DavidEsq(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Tallesty1:
You need to see the way our girls hustle offline. Forget all these things they form online.
Nigeria women are hardworking, they hustle hard for money just like guys.
The married ones multitask better than most flagship smartphones, No jokes.

There are many lazy ones though, slay queens and their likes but majority of our women are hardworking.
If u read the thread on how much guys spent or plan to spend for their wedding ceremony, u wld have a change of mind on ur use of "most women". The comments from the ladies which was unusually scanty said it all. Very few of the ladies in that thread understood wat hard work or independence was about. In fact, the feminists avoided the thread.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by DavidEsq(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
Humbleness induced by poverty/lack of better choice vs humbleness induced by principle; If her action is truly necessitated by the latter then, she's right to ascribed realness to herself. However, if the former is the case then, she's simply superficial.
@ the highlighted; Wetin dat word mean cry
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by DavidEsq(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2017
MARYchiells:
I fried mine yesterday, proud to be a home girl.

Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by sweetilicious(f): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tallesty1:
You need to see the way our girls hustle offline. Forget all these things they form online.
Nigeria women are hardworking, they hustle hard for money just like guys.
The married ones multitask better than most flagship smartphones, No jokes.

There are many lazy ones though, slay queens and their likes but majority of our women are hardworking.
Help me tell em
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by MarieSucre(f): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2017
Jerrick:
Lol.. ..I smell guilty conscience. grin Statistics has it that about 88% of those who tend to argue on an issue they are accused of are always guilty. Now, you back the f*ck off with that shitty guilt.

Guilty conscience on what? I don't know how to fry garri. And it's not too on the list of skills I want to learn.

But I don't come to Nairaland and say 90% of nairaland guys don't know how to re-assemble a dvd player hence they've failed some sort of husband-material test.

If you know how to do this, power to your elbow by nobody gives a crap about this shit.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Jerrick(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2017
MarieSucre:

Guilty conscience on what? I don't know how to fry garri. And it's not too on the list of skills I want to learn.

But I don't come to Nairaland and say 90% of nairaland guys don't know how to re-assemble a dvd player hence they've failed some sort of husband-material test.

If you know how to do this, power to your elbow by nobody gives a crap about this shit.
Ok fine, I got your point and I'm sorry I started this in the first place.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by Dollabiz: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fake girls form buttty all around
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by ise82(m): 5:03am On Apr 27, 2017
adellam16:
what's wrong with u telling them?

It's better from a hard working lady.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by ise82(m): 5:04am On Apr 27, 2017
TobidaVinci:

My bro even olosho na job she dey do

Yes.
Re: Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri by forsto(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2020
This is good. Student Power.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me / I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream