Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? (638 Views)

Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by RichlyOBS(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
does it guarantee you must marry someone you have been in a relationship with for 5yrs?? either good or bad??

please I want to No because I have an issue on ground...
Re: Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by BasketballGURU(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
.I don't really understand your question,
Re: Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by pasqal09: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dear OP, shey u don enjoy her for five years now you're looking for a way out? You must marry her o.

1 Like

Re: Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by Stegomiah: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
RichlyOBS:
does it guarantee you must marry someone you have been in a relationship with for 5yrs?? either good or bad??

please I want to No because I have an issue on ground...

No guarantees
Cos a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
But,
Five years is a lot
Many can't keep it together for that long
You guyz are the envy of many
You have both emotionally invested a lot,

The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know

So, whatever is wrong... Just ask yourself is it fixable?
If it is then what are you waiting for, fix it
If it is not.... Don't waste further time

The problem of this generation when it comes to relationship is tolerance, patience, accommodation

There is no perfect guy or lady
We gotta accept each other's flaws and the positives too

So, if you can tolerate her and she tolerates you for 5 years... I don't see why you shouldn't be together

People say relationship has hit a rock and i wonder who created the rock

Ego, especially guyz is one of the biggest downfall of a relationship

She's stubborn and you are stubborn
Na your pikin go come settle fights bah grin grin

Hope that helps at op

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kindly rephrase your question.

©YBR
Re: Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by forreelinc(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
No o no marry
You go just carry swear for head
Re: Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by elkraune(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
so should we fry beans?
Re: Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Stegomiah:

No guarantees
But,
Five years is a lot

The problem of this generation when it comes to relationship is tolerance, patience, accommodation

So, if you can tolerate her and she tolerates you for 5 years... I don't see why you shouldn't be together

Hope that helps at op
You are so on point.

But I gotta say that the reason most of this relationships last this long or more is not necessarily because partners tolerate each other. Most times it's because one is using the other as the fallback guy/girl grin

©YBR
Re: Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by RichlyOBS(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Stegomiah:

No guarantees
But,
Five years is a lot

Hope that helps at op
thanks very much....
Re: Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by RichlyOBS(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
elkraune:
so should we fry beans?
No just fry stone
Re: Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Your plan is to waste 5 years of someone's time.

God is watching you all.
Re: Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by Lily4star(f): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Stegomiah:

No guarantees
But,
Five years is a lot

Hope that helps at op

I liked and shared your post, I couldn't have said it any better.

Spot on
Re: Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by EmilyNte1988(f): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
No, is not
Re: Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by RichlyOBS(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
EmilyNte1988:
No, is not
okay
Re: Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by Opakan2: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
No!

But why waste 5 good years.. For a guy it's fixable but for girls, it's hard as they dnt have much time on their side like guys.

Anything you do for 2 - 3 years is ok
Re: Does 5yrs Relationship Guarantee You Must Marry Him/her?? by RichlyOBS(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Opakan2:
No!

But why waste 5 good years.. For a guy it's fixable but for girls, it's hard as they dnt have much time on their side like guys.

Anything you do for 2 - 3 years is ok
noted

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do With 5m,if You Are A Guy Of 30yrs Working? / See The Do ’s And Don ’ts Of Office Romance Everyone Needs To Know / See Texts Of A Girlfriend Who Allegedly Encouraged Her Boyfriend To Kill Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.