Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death (79429 Views)

Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election / Billionaire Alhaji Ishiaka Rabiu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by tomakint: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
RIP
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by sdindan: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Seen.
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by timadings(f): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
The guy had nice skin

The type I envy

RIP cry
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by lumydee44: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
The look on the civil defence guy. He's hungry and someone is spraying money. RIP
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by akanbiaa(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Iamwrath:
Fine man, decent and caring

Of his theft in Office i wouldn't know

But several hundreds if not thousands of people benefitted and are still benefitting from the Adeleke Univeristy Project in Ede

Source close to family confirms Isiaka was the reason why the first and Major campus is sited in Ede
But Davidos Father( Isiakas Brother) Deji Adeleke actually owns the University.

1 Like

Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Nduemma12(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Rip sir
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by aralomo1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Iamwrath: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Very true , Isiaka runs it though , oversees works and stuff and he's closer to home than Deji is .

akanbiaa:
But Davidos Father( Isiakas Brother) Deji Adeleke actually owns the University.
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by DrSuleiman100: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
If Buhari appears the way Adeleke appeared in those pictures, people will say Buhari is healthy. Only God knows who is healthy and who is to die soon.

2 Likes

Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wicked world
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by WHOcarex: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
TheMainMan:
... he's not davido... dah money is change to him

may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Why una feel say souls are gentle? Una never see crazy soul before abi?
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by calberian: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bashirfuntua:
Incase

. . . of incasity
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by kuchikau1: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
D rich man acquiring wealth for himself but not knowing who will spend it, see life full of joy during day time but 6 feet under D ground in D evening.

1 Like

Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Kylexy3000(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
SERUBAWON... WE OSUN WILL MISS YOU.. #FIRST OSUN CIVILIAN GOVERNOR#
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by madgoat(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Its his village people that killed him cry
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by YMBBA: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see the lord. Hebrews 12:14
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Onedibe1: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
queenbetsy:
hmmmn... handsome man
rip crush...
Na so d tin dy do u?
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by rufans(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
30billion for the account ooooo
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Acidosis(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
TheMainMan:
... he's not davido... dah money is change to him

may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace

The net worth of both the Senator and Davido is nowhere close to #30 Billion.

Oga, #30 billion is #900 million in 33 bank accounts.

2 Likes

Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by NaijaBlend: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
All of dem Tunubu, OBj, IBB, Buhari, Jonathan, Dino, Sanusi, Kwankwaso, Rochas, Orji Uzo, El-Rufai...etc
Do you ever remember that vanity upon vanity is vanity?
One day, you will answer before God.

1 Like

Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loose his own soul. Typical Nigerian politician recycling themselves. Why must he contest again as a governor. Is he the only one who can do it. He has everything and has been everything. Who knows may be he could still have been alive. Let all learn to live a quiet and peaceable life.
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
DrSuleiman100:
If Buhari appears the way Adeleke appeared in those pictures, people will say Buhari is healthy. Only God knows who is healthy and who is to die soon.
Wisdom. Appearance can be deceptive and only God knows when each person will die. The psalmist said "Though I walk through of the valley of the shadow of death......"

1 Like

Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Ucheironbrand: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
My neighbor has a Bleep. Lemme go and borrow it cos i cant give dis news or dis senator mine.
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by lanre316: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Death happens to all. Rich or poor same end. RIP
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by vpaymoney(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
joshkiddies:
We brought you reports of Davido's uncle's, Sen. Ishiaka Adeleke's death today. He was a serving Senator and the first civilian Governor of Osun State.

A Twitter user, has taken to the social media platform to share the last photo of the Senator before his death.

He was in Iwo, Osun State yesterday before he had a heart attack after he got home, which led to his death.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/last-photo-of-davidos-uncle-yesterday.html

If he had known, he for nor come village o. See that black man wey dey im back far right as he dey look am. Na im dem send the msg. Anyways God sees everything sha! RIP to Senator
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by anochuko01(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
what now happens to his family members who believed they had a powerful person somewhere...
those who relied on this man have all had their ''backbone'' broken.
and you'll see people LovePeddler so full of pride all because they've own properties that occupies just a plot of land.
work of vanity...it only takes death.
father help me be humble...
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Teeklef(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Acidosis:

The net worth of both the Senator and Davido is nowhere close to #30 Billion.

Oga, #30 billion is #900 million in 33 bank accounts.

take am easy brother,we are taking about the ex governor of a state and you are here saying that both davido and isiaka do not worth 30billion!!! what an expensive joke
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Lexusgs430: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
The man was a big spender...... Remember our stints at some clubs in Lagos
Serubawon, RIP.........
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by MENTORCH(m): 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Anybody can die anytime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos / President Buhari Nearly Falls In Kogi During Campaign / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.