Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death (79424 Views)

Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election / Billionaire Alhaji Ishiaka Rabiu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Momoh7(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2017
sollybaby:
lol..you ain't first enough
God go punish glo network

1 Like

Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Momoh7(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2017
chrischike:
sorry for you ohhhhh you just got rob.. Ndo ohh
I wan blow whistle for the guy head
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Teeklef(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
misterh:
LMAO. Where will a LG chairman see 1 billion naira? How much is the allocation for the whole state? The monthly allocation of Osun state is even less than 1 billion naira. How will you say 30 billion naira is nothing to the politicians?
politician doesn't depend too much on monthly allocation,there are several means of getting money.in osun some months ago,I heard the money awarded to the state was #300million,but ogbeni aregbe can even dash his son the money for Dubai trip(laff).
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by misterh(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Teeklef:

politician doesn't depend too much on monthly allocation,there are several means of getting money.in osun some months ago,I heard the money awarded to the state was #300million,but ogbeni aregbe can even dash his son the money for Dubai trip(laff).
Remember you said a LG chairman in Nigeria can boast of N1 Billion. Are you saying that in a state like Osun with less than N1billion/month and with recurrent expenditures getting more than 50% of it all and with a negligible IGR and also with 30 LGAs, a LG chairman will boast of N1billion in his acct? Where will he/she even come across it? To put it into perspective, the 2015 Elections is one of the most expensive in Nigeria. Yet, less than N5billion was spent by PDP and APC on campaigns. (Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/parties-spend-n4-9bn-on-political-adverts/). With this figure, do you still think an average LG chairman can afford N1billion? Or that N30 billion is nothing to politicians?
Re: Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death by Ucheironbrand: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
I swear i wud have given a Bleep. But i just cant bring myself to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / President Buhari Nearly Falls In Kogi During Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.