Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Do You Sleep With Clothes On? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? (51354 Views)

Twitter Helps Unclad Lady With ‘clothes’ (see Funny Photos) / The New Fashion Craze! Ladies Now Wear Black Tapes To Clubs Without Clothes On / The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by ephi123(f): 7:11am On Apr 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
First to comment! Anyway i sleep with the full armor of God

Your comment was so funny cheesy Nice sense of humor

1 Like

Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2017
acehood907:
you have to be wearing pant ooo cause thre are some insets that usual enter the hole
shocked Like seriously?but no insect have enter my puna since have been sleeping naked grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by ipreach: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2017
nikkypearl:
I dont ooo..for what now?

I understand, its because you are still living with your parents and siblings in one room
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by Harwoyeez(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2017
I use my hand to cup my balls especially when I'm thinking about my life grin grin[quote author=judgedredd22 post=56022773][/quote]
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by forget101O(m): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2017
CplusJason:
Do you want spider to lick my balls?

Not to talk of that evil cat smiling at me when I'm nakked

Please i can't.
Do you live in the jungle?

1 Like

Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by ipreach: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
shocked Like seriously?but no insect have enter my puna since have been sleeping naked grin
shocked
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 29, 2017
ipreach:
shocked
Wetin?
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by BlessSammy(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2017
CplusJason:
Do you want spider to lick my balls?

Not to talk of that evil cat smiling at me when I'm nakked

Please i can't.

OMG.. ...do u sleep under a tree or in the bush....? I got an extra bedroom. ...come over!
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by CplusJason: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2017
forget101O:

Do you live in the jungle?
No, I guess pussy cats reside in the jungle?
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by CplusJason: 7:24am On Apr 29, 2017
BlessSammy:

OMG.. ...do u sleep under a tree or in the bush....? I got an extra bedroom. ...come over!
Many thanks sir, but I don't need it. cool
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by ipreach: 7:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Wetin?

Please don't allow insect to enter into your p*say abeg
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Psittacus:
Everyone sleeping unclad, it seems you don't live in areas where the weather is always in the extreme.
during the harmattan season in Zaria or funtua, I dare not sleep unclad .
I sleep with four clothes on, double socks, a pair of thick hand gloves and a head warmer like I'm heading to the moon.

when the heat comes, the kind of insects that roam around these regions are super fly, hell bent on sucking you dry and super gigantic. You will want to build a fortress against all these before you are exterminated ..

Lol

Well ure right. The sleeping unclad thing is dependent on region anf weather type. While i was in níger i dare not based on the extreme cold but on relocating to ibadan...hmmmmm sleeping unclothed has been the order of the day except when the weather is extremely cold or am ill.
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by engrchykae(m): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
even the devil cant break down ephesians 6:10-18, so who are you to try.
i know that i can pull down ANY barrier.its a matter of whether i am interested in BARRIER or not.i observe my challenge,mark out the faultlines and make my move.it works EVERYTIME.
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by harmless(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Hmm...I believe u...
judgedredd22:

the reason is quite obvious! undecided undecided
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by OmoBety(f): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2017
I sleep with my night wear on. But my husband will wear boxer, then a three quarter short and a belt. So annoying. I spoke to him about it wen we first got married but he didn't listen. Atleast only a boxer will do . I gave up the first time I told him about it.
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by samhay: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2017
@Godiloveu, where do you belong
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by CplusJason: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2017
Psittacus:
Everyone sleeping unclad, it seems you don't live in areas where the weather is always in the extreme.
during the harmattan season in Zaria or funtua, I dare not sleep unclad .
I sleep with four clothes on, double socks, a pair of thick hand gloves and a head warmer like I'm heading to the moon.

when the heat comes, the kind of insects that roam around these regions are super fly, hell bent on sucking you dry and super gigantic. You will want to build a fortress against all these before you are exterminated ..
Funtua, I miss that furcking town mehn, Especially BCGA.
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by vicardino(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2017
Nah John cena be ur husband? Probably he doesn't want to be raped again by his wife shocked
OmoBety:
I sleep with my night wear on. But my husband will wear boxer, then a three quarter short and a belt. So annoying. I spoke to him about it wen we first got married but he didn't listen. Atleast only a boxer will do . I gave up the first time I told him about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2017
From Islamic point of view, it is prohibited to sleep unclad because of some important reasons.
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by darichlife: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2017
Cant sleep unclad, only sleep with my boxers on.
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Maka why?...the only time i sleep clothed is when annoyed with my boo, if not, i sleep 247 in my BIRTHDAY SUIT.
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by nikkypearl(f): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2017
ipreach:

I understand, its because you are still living with your parents and siblings in one room
zero sense

silly pple like you go abt jumping from one thread to another giving a rustic comments .

the question here is,do you sleep with clothes on?
and I answered No, I dont..work on your comprehension skill
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2017
engrchykae:
i know that i can pull down ANY barrier.its a matter of whether i am interested in BARRIER or not.i observe my challenge,mark out the faultlines and make my move.it works EVERYTIME.
aren't you the strategist, anyway we could use your skills in barrier breaking to move this country foward
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2017
nikkypearl:
zero sense

silly pple like you go abt jumping from one thread to another giving a rustic comments .

the question here is,do you sleep with clothes on?
and I answered No, I dont..work on your comprehension skill
LOL!
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=56022809][/quote] oh yeah, I did.
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by jamesbridget13(f): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2017
I sleep completely unclad most times.

Only in extreme cold nights I try put on something n not even panty excepts I am seeing my period

#team #uncladsleep #bettersleep #yumyumsleep
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by berryice(f): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2017
I dont sleep with pants...but I sleep with night gown on..cos of cold
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by crunchyg: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2017
Berlynn:
nooo i can't but i can only wen i am with boo grin makes d deal faster nd easier
Are you married?
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by tayorh(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2017
Unclad all the way..
Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by Meekmind(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2017
ashawopikin:
correct person

Na u oo boss

1 Like

Re: Do You Sleep With Clothes On? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2017
tayorh:
Unclad all the way..
wink hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.