Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

"Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah (15395 Views)

First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? / Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by WhiZTiM(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
The man who said Nigeria will be technologically advanced by 2018 to extents we start producing pencil?

I give up on these people.

1 Like

Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
The Elephant that was there as SGF less than 2 years ago, how did he contribute to the delivery of 2nd Niger bridge and the bad roads in SE?

2 Likes

Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ideology(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
see ur boss, they wont stop these petit politics.

Always thinking about themselves pretending to be working for the masses.

rozayx5:
does ogbonnaya sound like fulani to you?

undecided
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by magoo10(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
I laugh in Swahili
confused party
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by lilytender: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
We hope those asking for Onu are doing so because he is their friends and not because he is Igbo.

Let Buhari keep his appointments to his Fulani kindred. Igbo will survive without Buhari's dirty appointments.

Please go to Victor Attah's house and tell him this not us. Victor Attah is the one crying for Ibos not us.

1 Like

Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by tectonotimes: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO NON-OIL PRODUCTS EXPORT BUSINESS
Tectono Ventures Limited, a reputable and reliable brand in petroleum products supply, global trade, properties marketing and internet marketing/advertisement, presents to you an opportunity to get a practical a book entitled Contemporary Step-By-Step Guide to Non-Oil Products Export Business. This is a 124-page book that shows systematically how to set up export activities up to when the foreign exchange is repatriated. Let us state it graphically that this export book is quite different from the ones whose adverts you have been seeing in the internet. This one is carefully packaged by a team of experienced export professionals with more than 15 years of experience each. The people you see making millions of naira in the export business are not actually doing anything special. They just know what to do and how to do it. This is a truism. For more information, click the link below.
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by toshmann(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
NO.

He should give it to another Daura man as he wont to do. We know he is bigoted and he must not start to pretend otherwise by appointing some modafoking Igbo man which will enable him make a ridiculous false claim of fairness

2 Likes

Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by babadem2much(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Aufbauh:
Dr. Onu's credential is sound for the post of SGF.
It should not be because of any parochial considerations but because he is a reputable intellectual.

Yes i kinda agree with you on the choice of SGF to Ogbonnaya Onu, am from the North but without sentiment i wish that post was earlier given to him from onset, honestly i wish the presidency adhere to this man's suggestion.

#Nosentiment
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by Decibel: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
femi4:
That's what the constitution says . Its zoning tinz. The slot belong to the NE
Which constitution?
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by femi4: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Decibel:

Which constitution?
Abeg read the constitution....no be me write am
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by Lancelott(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
It's zoning things

It's NE slot

They voted massively for this government

Though onus nit a bad idea
I have done some psycho analysis on the sarrki dude and have come to certain conclusions.
1 Sarrki is a northerner
2 He is benefitting something from this current administration or perhaps someone that is close to him is benefitting
3 He derives relevance from social media like nairaland
4 He's nursing a silent political ambition
5 The more we fight with him the more he gets popular and he wants that...there's a pattern to his character
6 He always posts like two days after people tackle him to constantly check his relevance.
7 If he's a northerner, he'll be from Kaduna and if he's not a northerner, please refer to point 2
Am not insulting anyone, just speaking my mind.
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by supereagle(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
IPOD support now.
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by Omeokachie: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Who cares?
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by Decibel: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
femi4:
Abeg read the constitution....no be me write am
Now you remembered the fraudulent zoogerian constitution when it suits you and couldn't remember that when Buhari was appointing herdsmen up and down.

1 Like

Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by guychidile: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
hmm,I'm watching o..!
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
It's zoning things

It's NE slot

They voted massively for this government

Though onus nit a bad idea

Exactly my brother, The last SGF was from the South East because they voted for GEJ, Now it's the turn of other region and it's given to the NE..

South East can't get it twice not possible..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Aufbauh:
Dr. Onu's credential is sound for the post of SGF.
It should not be because of any parochial considerations but because he is a reputable intellectual.

But we can't have 2 SGF from same region withing the space of 2yrs, The last SGF under GEJ is from South East so not possible..

Beside South East want too much where they did not contribute anything..
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Amarabae:

so its now a zoning thing and not by merit according to you.
you now love zoning so that it will favour the NE,but when SE is denied a key,you start claiming merit.
hypocrisy can never develop a country.

What was the South East contribution to the emergence of this Govt in 2015 to have deserve that post?

less than 5% hahah Kole werk..
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
We hope those asking for Onu are doing so because he is their friends and not because he is Igbo.

Let Buhari keep his appointments to his Fulani kindred. Igbo will survive without Buhari's dirty appointments.

LOL you should have come and reap where you did not sow? What's your tribe contribution to this emergence of this Govt in 2015?
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Cos I am Igbo, I hate. hypocrisy n pretence, a true enigma of ur tribe

What pretense? Give me a reason why your tribe deserve that post..
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by Lancelott(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What pretense? Give me a reason why your tribe deserve that post..
"Your tribe"? that's a racial slur..thought it was one Nigeria? So now it's tribe things ba?? Stop inciting nonsense here BMC agent

1 Like

Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
their is no Alhaji in his name

so the gworo man....won't look towards that direction

If you like call Buhari name, Yout tribe did bot contribute to the success of APC in 2015 so you will get little from the appoint..
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by bukynkwuenu: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

If you like call Buhari name, Yout tribe did bot contribute to the success of APC in 2015 so you will get little from the appoint..

so gladly take the insult that comes with the failed govt and state
who wants to be part of your country....your poor father and mother salary comes from the crude oil down here... hungry fool you must be typing from one of the rusty dusty brown roof in ado ekiti or Ibadan
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by slivertongue: 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
femi4:
That's what the constitution says. Its zoning tinz. The slot belong to the NE

CONSTITUTION?
WHICH SECTION
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by femi4: 5:25am On Apr 25, 2017
slivertongue:

CONSTITUTION?
WHICH SECTION
171. (1) Power to appoint persons to hold or act in the offices to which this section applies and to remove persons so appointed from any such office shall vest in the President.

(2) The offices to which this section applies are, namely -
(a) Secretary to the Government of the Federation;
(b) Head of the Civil Service of the Federation;
(c) Ambassador, High Commissioner or other Principal Representative of Nigeria abroad;
(d) Permanent Secretary in any Ministry or Head of any Extra-Ministerial Department of the Government of the Federation howsoever designated; and
(e) any office on the personal staff of the President.

(5) In exercising his powers of appointment under this section, the President shall have regard to the federal character of Nigeria and the need to promote national unity.

(6) Any appointment made pursuant to paragraphs (a) and (e) of subsection (2) of this section shall be at the pleasure of the President
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:02am On Apr 25, 2017
Lancelott:
"Your tribe"? that's a racial slur..thought it was one Nigeria? So now it's tribe things ba?? Stop inciting nonsense here BMC agent

Yes it's one Nigeria but you have to contribute to the emergence of a Govt before you can benefit from it, It's like saying why can't Buhari appoint FFK inside his Government..

South East contribute little or nothing to the emergence of PMB, The Votes of Oyo State alone is more than that of the entire South East..
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:07am On Apr 25, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

so gladly take the insult that comes with the failed govt and state
who wants to be part of your country....your poor father and mother salary comes from the crude oil down here... hungry fool you must be typing from one of the rusty dusty brown roof in ado ekiti or Ibadan

hahaha what a useless mofo and chest beater, My parent has never work for Government nor take salary from Government, My dad retire from Guiness before being a businessman hahhaa..

Who your insult Epp? How will someone you hate with passion even before he became President take you insult serious, Have you ever seen Buhari or his media respond to the likes of Fayose and FFK? The only thing Buharido on Fayose and wike is ban them from traveling out of Nigeria since my 2016 and them no born both of them well make them new international airport say them wan travel to Ghana alone..

Continue insulting jare that's how to spot haters
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by freeze001(f): 6:15am On Apr 25, 2017
femi4:
That's what the constitution says. Its zoning tinz. The slot belong to the NE

There's nothing like zoning in the constitution and the geopolitical zones are not even mentioned or recognised by the constitution.
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:26am On Apr 25, 2017
deji15:
The Elephant that was there as SGF less than 2 years ago, how did he contribute to the delivery of 2nd Niger bridge and the bad roads in SE?

Very good question hahahha..

They have the CBN Governor, Minister of Finance, SGF, Aviation etc and still could no point out anything good under that Government ..

I swear South East are the most dumbest region in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:30am On Apr 25, 2017
toshmann:
NO.

He should give it to another Daura man as he wont to do. We know he is bigoted and he must not start to pretend otherwise by appointing some modafoking Igbo man which will enable him make a ridiculous false claim of fairness

LOL wailing ahead i guess, The votes he get in Daura in 2015 is more than that of the entire South East.. So if you are in shoe, Who will you do more for?
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:31am On Apr 25, 2017
babadem2much:

Yes i kinda agree with you on the choice of SGF to Ogbonnaya Onu, am from the North but without sentiment i wish that post was earlier given to him from onset, honestly i wish the presidency adhere to this man's suggestion.

#Nosentiment

Have you forgotten the last SGF under GEJ is from that same region?

Beside they contribute nothing to the emergence of this Govt so they don't deserve that kinda sensitive post..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdullahi Adamu: 2023 Presidency Going To South Wishful Thinking, Not Practical / Northern Senators Disown Senator Abdul Ningi Over Comments On Budget Padding / Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.