Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

"Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah (15402 Views)

First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? / Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by femi4: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2017
freeze001:

There's nothing like zoning in the constitution and the geopolitical zones are not even mentioned or recognised by the constitution.
femi4:

171. (1) Power to appoint persons to hold or act in the offices to which this section applies and to remove persons so appointed from any such office shall vest in the President.

(2) The offices to which this section applies are, namely -
(a) Secretary to the Government of the Federation;
(b) Head of the Civil Service of the Federation;
(c) Ambassador, High Commissioner or other Principal Representative of Nigeria abroad;
(d) Permanent Secretary in any Ministry or Head of any Extra-Ministerial Department of the Government of the Federation howsoever designated; and
(e) any office on the personal staff of the President.

(5) In exercising his powers of appointment under this section, the President shall have regard to the federal character of Nigeria and the need to promote national unity.

(6) Any appointment made pursuant to paragraphs (a) and (e) of subsection (2) of this section shall be at the pleasure of the President
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by freeze001(f): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=femi4 post=55891028][/quote]

Do u see any mention of geopolitical zones there? Is federal character observed in the hierarchy of the Executive today? What is the representation of the SE and SS as far as federal character is concerned?
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by toshmann(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL wailing ahead i guess, The votes he get in Daura in 2015 is more than that of the entire South East.. So if you are in shoe, Who will you do more for?

Democracy Nigerian style.

Do only for those who voted you in power.
Another reason why the country is going nowhere. And all the confused southerners who kept shouting Sai Buhari thought their northern APC counterparts had the same thoughts as them grin
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
toshmann:

Democracy Nigerian style.

Do only for those who voted you in power.
Another reason why the country is going nowhere. And all the confused southerners who kept shouting Sai Buhari thought their northern APC counterparts had the same thoughts as them grin

Atleast South West is enjoying the Govt..

This happen in politics almost everywhere, Have you seen within Trump cabinets anyone from democrats?
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by slivertongue: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
femi4:

171. (1) Power to appoint persons to hold or act in the offices to which this section applies and to remove persons so appointed from any such office shall vest in the President.

(2) The offices to which this section applies are, namely -
(a) Secretary to the Government of the Federation;
(b) Head of the Civil Service of the Federation;
(c) Ambassador, High Commissioner or other Principal Representative of Nigeria abroad;
(d) Permanent Secretary in any Ministry or Head of any Extra-Ministerial Department of the Government of the Federation howsoever designated; and
(e) any office on the personal staff of the President.

(5) In exercising his powers of appointment under this section, the President shall have regard to the federal character of Nigeria and the need to promote national unity.

(6) Any appointment made pursuant to paragraphs (a) and (e) of subsection (2) of this section shall be at the pleasure of the President

i repeat which section of the constitution states that he must reappoint the SGF from the same zone with the person sacked or who resigns?
5(b) reads well but didnt agree with ur sentiment
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by toshmann(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Atleast South West is enjoying the Govt..

This happen in politics almost everywhere, Have you seen within Trump cabinets anyone from democrats?

Who cares about appointments. Thats why I say I dont want any igbo man in that accursed cabinet. And I love it when the Daura man sidelines his few igbo APC supporters.

Im talking about development. Nothing is coming down south. The recession is hitting both north and south. Infact it seems the recession is worse in the north. The insecurity is affecting everywhere. At least affecting all christians in the country, including northern christians and southwest christians. The fulani herdsmen dont discriminate the christians, they kill both northern and southern christians, they kill both APC christians and PDP christians. They kill yoruba christians and igbo christians. They even went to the VP's own Redeemed and killed a yoruba pastor right there in Abuja. Neither your VP nor your overseer could stop them. They dont discriminate in their killings, and I love it bc it's good for pain to spread evenly so that when wise people talk, empty heads will listen.

OBJ ruled for 8yrs, how did that improve the cities in the south west.
I DONT WANT AN IGBO PRESIDENT
I DONT WANT AN IGBO VP
I DONT WANT AN IGBO SENATE PRESIDENT OR SPEAKER

I WANT DEVELOPMENT AND SECURITY IN THE SE

you giys can have all the presidents you want.

And I beg Butcher Buhari never to appoint any igbo APC into any useful office.
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
toshmann:

Who cares about appointments. Thats why I say I dont want any igbo man in that accursed cabinet. And I love it when the Daura man sidelines his few igbo APC supporters.

Im talking about development. Nothing is coming down south. The recession is hitting both north and south. Infact it seems the recession is worse in the north. The insecurity is affecting everywhere. At least affecting all christians in the country, including northern christians and southwest christians. The fulani herdsmen dont discriminate the christians, they kill both northern and southern christians, they kill both APC christians and PDP christians. They kill yoruba christians and igbo christians. They even went to the VP's own Redeemed and killed a yoruba pastor right there in Abuja. Neither your VP nor your overseer could stop them. They dont discriminate in their killings, and I love it bc it's good for pain to spread evenly so that when wise people talk, empty heads will listen.

OBJ ruled for 8yrs, how did that improve the cities in the south west.
I DONT WANT AN IGBO PRESIDENT
I DONT WANT AN IGBO VP
I DONT WANT AN IGBO SENATE PRESIDENT OR SPEAKER

I WANT DEVELOPMENT AND SECURITY IN THE SE

you giys can have all the presidents you want.

And I beg Butcher Buhari never to appoint any igbo APC into any useful office.

I see all this as ranting and wailing of someone who is pained maybe for loosing what he think might come to him.. hahaha

The killing in cross river just few days ago did they discriminate? Which Christian faction is killing the other?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/5337-40-killed-village-head-beheaded-in-cross-river-communal-clash.html

The killing Delta State Please is it Catholic that are killing protestant?

http://saharareporters.com/2016/11/24/inter-ethnic-clash-looms-delta-state-over-alleged-killing-kidnapping-urhobo-ijaw

Just 2days ago there's clash and killing between Akwa Ibom and Cross river, please which of them are the Muslim killing the Christians..

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/24/akwa-ibom-vs-cross-river-soldiers-flee-hoodlums-kill-20-renewed-clash/

You guys will rush to tag if Muslim killing Christians when it happen in North, but when it happen in your region you tag is community clash...
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by toshmann(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I see all this as ranting and wailing of someone who is pained maybe for loosing what he think might come to him.. hahaha

The killing in cross river just few days ago did they discriminate? Which Christian faction is killing the other?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/5337-40-killed-village-head-beheaded-in-cross-river-communal-clash.html

The killing Delta State Please is it Catholic that are killing protestant?

http://saharareporters.com/2016/11/24/inter-ethnic-clash-looms-delta-state-over-alleged-killing-kidnapping-urhobo-ijaw

Just 2days ago there's clash and killing between Akwa Ibom and Cross river, please which of them are the Muslim killing the Christians..

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/24/akwa-ibom-vs-cross-river-soldiers-flee-hoodlums-kill-20-renewed-clash/

You guys will rush to tag if Muslim killing Christians when it happen in North, but when it happen in your region you tag is community clash...

And the kidnapping in the SE you forgot?

And you don't know the president is responsible for the security of the nation?

Sorry o. I cant help your ignorance.

My take is we are all in the mess together. And I love it that way.
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
toshmann:

And the kidnapping in the SE you forgot?

And you don't know the president is responsible for the security of the nation?

Sorry o. I cant help your ignorance.

My take is we are all in the mess together. And I love it that way.

And if the President is responsible for teh Security of the national and what's the Governors to their various states?
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by toshmann(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And if the President is responsible for teh Security of the national and what's the Governors to their various states?

Who controls the police and the army?
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
toshmann:

Who controls the police and the army?

Yes it's the Presidency, So maybe the President should assign each police to each room so when you wanna be with your wife a police will be there to protect you guys..
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by toshmann(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes it's the Presidency, So maybe the President should assign each police to each room so when you wanna be with your wife a police will be there to protect you guys..

I give up
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by babadem2much(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Have you forgotten the last SGF under GEJ is from that same region?

Beside they contribute nothing to the emergence of this Govt so they don't deserve that kinda sensitive post..

Man, let's be sincere with ourselves, i work in that region and people are killed, sent out of their rented homes for the sake of APC am apolitical but i sincerely see Ogbonnaya Onu as a competent sincere man from that region... So keep that aside and let the Change continue
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
toshmann:

I give up

Better for you...

Someone will even blame their bareness on the President because he is the first security officer of the Nation..
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
babadem2much:

Man, let's be sincere with ourselves, i work in that region and people are killed, sent out of their rented homes for the sake of APC am apolitical but i sincerely see Ogbonnaya Onu as a competent sincere man from that region... So keep that aside and let the Change continue

No one is saying he is not qualify for the job, But people from that region are demanding thing from the govt of the day like they contributed anything to the emergence of the present Govt.. They hate Buhari with passion even after election and till the moment and they want him to do everything for them..

Even President have started work on some roads in that region and also on 2nd Niger Bridge but still thay are still hating on me everyday calling him, names and showing their hatred.. But when he appoint someone from the region that love and support him they will take it up and started wailing again..

When he appoint someone from their region, They call that person bastard and sell out..

Do you how many they have gone for the Likes of Onu, Ngige eat head?
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by toshmann(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Better for you...

Someone will even blame their bareness on the President because he is the first security officer of the Nation..

Obviously you dont know the role of the president, but anyhow sha, I give up debating with you.

Meanwhile in all my disappointment with Nigeria's current status, one thing makes me glad, no SE buhari supporter got anything tangible in his govt. Good for the fools.
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by babadem2much(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

No one is saying he is not qualify for the job, But people from that region are demanding thing from the govt of the day like they contributed anything to the emergence of the present Govt.. They hate Buhari with passion even after election and till the moment and they want him to do everything for them..

Even President have started work on some roads in that region and also on 2nd Niger Bridge but still thay are still hating on me everyday calling him, names and showing their hatred.. But when he appoint someone from the region that love and support him they will take it up and started wailing again..

When he appoint someone from their region, They call that person bastard and sell out..

Do you how many they have gone for the Likes of Onu, Ngige eat head?

Yea bro, i agree with you on the said behaviors, the man is working but i tell you few who dosn't know their left from right are hating passionately without reason...
Yes he is qualify like you said but insult will bounce back even if he is appointed.. Na dem sabi sha.

Though like i said the President still have have good supporters from this region
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
toshmann:

Obviously you dont know the role of the president, but anyhow sha, I give up debating with you.

Meanwhile in all my disappointment with Nigeria's current status, one thing makes me glad, no SE buhari supporter got anything tangible in his govt. Good for the fools.

LOL like the President is not human right? He can be anywhere and everywhere every minute is that what you mean? Can you even protect your family?

Is their no crisis in those western countries with better security and intelligence?

About South East, below is the lost of ministers from that region with their portfolio..

Geoffrey Onyeama........Minister of Foreign Affairs

Okechukwu Enelamah...Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment

Chris Ngige..................Minister of Labour and Employment

Ogbonnaya Onu............Minister of Science and Technology

Anthony Onwuka...........Minister of State for Education

Now are those not from South East? What else do you guys want? This are just ministers and we still have others appointee ooo..

Despite contributing little to the emergence of this Govt you still want them to get every key position ? How about those that support and voted for the Govt of the day with their whole heart standing in the sun?

Oga when it come to politics, What you get will depend on your contribution to the Emergence of that Govt or party in Govt..

South East fumble in 2015 by putting all their eggs in one basket if not they would have gotten the Senate President slot easy but with hatred they reject all APC Senatorial Candidates including Ngige and now complaining.. Well they should leave with it and maybe them go get sense in 2019..
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
babadem2much:

Yea bro, i agree with you on the said behaviors, the man is working but i tell you few who dosn't know their left from right are hating passionately without reason...
Yes he is qualify like you said but insult will bounce back even if he is appointed.. Na dem sabi sha.

Though like i said the President still have have good supporters from this region

Yes he still have supporters but very little compare to the millions of supporters in South West and North.. The votes he get from the whole South East in 2015 is not upto that of Oyo State alone..

1 Like

Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by toshmann(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL like the President is not human right? He can be anywhere and everywhere every minute is that what you mean? Can you even protect your family?

Is their no crisis in those western countries with better security and intelligence?

About South East, below is the lost of ministers from that region with their portfolio..

Geoffrey Onyeama........Minister of Foreign Affairs

Okechukwu Enelamah...Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment

Chris Ngige..................Minister of Labour and Employment

Ogbonnaya Onu............Minister of Science and Technology

Anthony Onwuka...........Minister of State for Education

Now are those not from South East? What else do you guys want? This are just ministers and we still have others appointee ooo..

Despite contributing little to the emergence of this Govt you still want them to get every key position ? How about those that support and voted for the Govt of the day with their whole heart standing in the sun?

Oga when it come to politics, What you get will depend on your contribution to the Emergence of that Govt or party in Govt..

South East fumble in 2015 by putting all their eggs in one basket if not they would have gotten the Senate President slot easy but with hatred they reject all APC Senatorial Candidates including Ngige and now complaining.. Well they should leave with it and maybe them go get sense in 2019..

I dont want them to get any position. Dont you understand english. You can flaunt them to hell I dont care. They dont matter and will not matter in this administration.
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by babadem2much(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes he still have supporters but very little compare to the millions of supporters in South West and North.. The votes he get from the whole South East in 2015 is not upto that of Oyo State alone..

Absolutely... Who fit compare? PMB was voted massively in this two regions. What am saying is he has supporters but the where seriously intimidated by the strong and mighties in their society...
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
toshmann:

I dont want them to get any position. Dont you understand english. You can flaunt them to hell I dont care. They dont matter and will not matter in this administration.

But the constitution does want them to get something even if you don't want them to based on the hatred you have for the Government of the day....
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
babadem2much:

Absolutely... Who fit compare? PMB was voted massively in this two regions. What am saying is he has supporters but the where seriously intimidated by the strong and mighties in their society...

Maybe but i hope they will work on that in 2019, Normally they should have been the one to get the Senate President seat if not for the fact that they voted with hatred..
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by babadem2much(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
Truth, party sentiments have beclouded their reasonings. NGige or Magnus Abe would have become the Senate president and inclusion of massive riggin

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Maybe but i hope they will work on that in 2019, Normally they should have been the one to get the Senate President seat if not for the fact that they voted with hatred..
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:30am On Apr 26, 2017
babadem2much:
Truth, party sentiments have beclouded their reasonings. NGige or Magnus Abe would have become the Senate president and inclusion of massive riggin

Exactly so they shouldn't blame anyone for their woes? Buhari is human and have to follow party lines in his strong appointment sometimes because of possible reelection and 2019.. They will never neglect the region and people that voted massively for them 2015 to satisfy those that voted based on hatred..

1 Like

Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by bukynkwuenu: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahaha what a useless mofo and chest beater, My parent has never work for Government nor take salary from Government, My dad retire from Guiness before being a businessman hahhaa..

Who your insult Epp? How will someone you hate with passion even before he became President take you insult serious, Have you ever seen Buhari or his media respond to the likes of Fayose and FFK? The only thing Buharido on Fayose and wike is ban them from traveling out of Nigeria since my 2016 and them no born both of them well make them new international airport say them wan travel to Ghana alone..

Continue insulting jare that's how to spot haters

still doesn't change how little I believe your brain is.....take it or leave it....we never hated him...we only never believe in him and will never do... while you and your poverty stricken lazy region that adore him are sleeping and waking up in agony and heartbreak....cos he is a colossal failure....

now you can go back to your zombiesim
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

still doesn't change how little I believe your brain is.....take it or leave it....we never hated him...we only never believe in him and will never do... while you and your poverty stricken lazy region that adore him are sleeping and waking up in agony and heartbreak....cos he is a colossal failure....

now you can go back to your zombiesim

LOL i guess your brain have been in a reboot mode since hahaha..

You never hated him but 80% of people form your tribe ad region wish him death hahah..

You don't believe in him and will never do? Then why are you guys always crying when he is building infrastructures in other regions hahah..

I swear how buhari dey threat the South East dey sweet me for belle..

You call my region a poverty stricken region but your people keep running here for greener pasture hahah.. Please what happen to your blessed region...

The rate of baby factory in your region is enough to know the level of poverty that is affecting your people, How can someone carry belle for 9month just to sell it for some hundred of thousands Mogbe..
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by bukynkwuenu: 7:31am On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL i guess your brain have been in a reboot mode since hahaha..

You never hated him but 80% of people form your tribe ad region wish him death hahah..

You don't believe in him and will never do? Then why are you guys always crying when he is building infrastructures in other regions hahah..

I swear how buhari dey threat the South East dey sweet me for belle..

You call my region a poverty stricken region but your people keep running here for greener pasture hahah.. Please what happen to your blessed region...

The rate of baby factory in your region is enough to know the level of poverty that is affecting your people, How can someone carry belle for 9month just to sell it for some hundred of thousands Mogbe..

they run dere to make you poor and lazy......you fool just like I went for nysc in ado ekiti.....in bid to spite the Yoruba lazy fowls I bought 5plots of land and soon enough you will have no place to call home....
most of your brothers are paying rent in der own village in an igbo man's house....
poorboy send your account number let me heal you of your poverty
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by Poorboy: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

they run dere to make you poor and lazy......you fool just like I went for nysc in ado ekiti.....in bid to spite the Yoruba lazy fowls I bought 5plots of land and soon enough you will have no place to call home....
most of your brothers are paying rent in der own village in an igbo man's house....
may i send the account number
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by bukynkwuenu: 7:46am On Apr 26, 2017
Poorboy:
may i send the account number
wise 1.....do send and where you are sending from
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by Poorboy: 7:48am On Apr 26, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

wise 1.....do send and where you are sending from
Akwa ibom state, 2018007099 uba, name idara udoh
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

LOL we have enough land that's why we sell for you igbos knowing we will take our land back after you get your baifraud hahah..

LOL please send the money to some of those baby factory in your dilapidated region they need it more..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Working For APC, Party Chieftains, Lawmakers Allege / IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust / My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.