Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

"Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah (15398 Views)

First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? / Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by bukynkwuenu: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL we have enough land that's why we sell for you igbos knowing we will take our land back after you get your baifraud hahah..

LOL please send the money to some of those baby factory in your dilapidated region they need it more..

get wish land back..... that is the perfect average Yoruba lazy man thinking.... I guess your oba told you that......lolllllll

pls if you want to sell your father's house to me grin pls do sell so you can get it back when I get my biafra
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:14am On Apr 26, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

get wish land back..... that is the perfect average Yoruba lazy man thinking.... I guess your oba told you that......lolllllll

pls if you want to sell your father's house to me grin pls do sell so you can get it back when I get my biafra

LOL so you think after getting your independence you will still be allow to stay in my Country illegally? Ask your self why those igbo big businessmen that have business across Nigeria never support your agitation? hahah

After getting your Biafra, Any igbo man in my country is here illegally and can be jail go and ask your lawyer..

If you need land come and buy no wahala abi no be to sell them dey for?
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by bukynkwuenu: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL so you think after getting your independence you will still be allow to stay in my Country illegally? Ask your self why those igbo big businessmen that have business across Nigeria never support your agitation? hahah

After getting your Biafra, Any igbo man in my country is here illegally and can be jail go and ask your lawyer..

pls tell me how and where to come and Buy......grin born lazy man
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by Nativepriest: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

una like talk pass fight why?
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

pls tell me how and where to come and Buy......grin born lazy man

Where have you been buying those you have been buying before abi you are just making yourself internet millionaire? hahaha
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2017
Nativepriest:
una like talk pass fight why?

Because we are not arrogance people now
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by Poorboy: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

wise 1.....do send and where you are sending from
i sent it Boss
Re: "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah by babadem2much(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Exactly so they shouldn't blame anyone for their woes? Buhari is human and have to follow party lines in his strong appointment sometimes because of possible reelection and 2019.. They will never neglect the region and people that voted massively for them 2015 to satisfy those that voted based on hatred..

fact sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Rep Approves Jonathan's $1 Billion Loan Request / What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? / Northern Groups Want Abba Kyari’s Suspension Reviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.