Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' (2104 Views)

#OPINION : Does Marriage Even Make Sense Anymore? / Opinion:does Virginity Guarantee A Faithful Marriage? / Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by optional1(f): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Splinz:

Nope, only your lunatic mother. smiley

please let it end.. Stop the insult i hate it..
And you already derailling my thread.. Please stop
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by optional1(f): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oyind17:
Work hard, marriage is another name for bondage

ok dear
thank you..

Sorry for the insult it was on called for..
Please forgive him i hate insult.
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by Splinz(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
optional1:

please let it end.. Stop the insult i hate it..

And you already derailling my thread..
Please stop

Are you naturally bias or just playing dumb? Who is derailing your thread? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
optional1:

ok dear
thank you..
Sorry for the insult it was on called for..
Please forgive him i hate insult.
C'mon, you don't have to apologize, I'm good
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by optional1(f): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Splinz:

Are you naturally bias or just playing dumb? Who is derailing your thread? undecided

sorry

i'm not bias nor dumb.. Just pleaded u and oyin should stop d insult cos u using it to derail.

Thank you
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by optional1(f): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oyind17:
C'mon, you don't have to apologize, I'm good

ok

happy you good.
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by optional1(f): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
VickyRotex dacovajnr
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by Splinz(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
optional1:

sorry

i'm not bias nor dumb.. Just pleaded u and oyin should stop d insult cos u using it to derail.

Thank you

You can asslick for all you want, I'm not in for shits! What I gave her was only necessary and right.

And, you seems to have a very bad sense of judgment. SMH

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by optional1(f): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Splinz:

You can asslick for all you want, I'm not in for shits! What I gave her was only necessary and right.

And, you seems to have a very bad sense of judgment. SMH

i know what you did was necessary but calling her mum wasn't necessary at all..

I don't have a bad sense of judgment.....

I'm Sorry all the same.
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
optional1:

I don't have a bad sense of judgment.....

I'm Sorry all the same.
It was not necessary cos I didn't stop him from saying his mind concerning the topic

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by Splinz(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
optional1:

You see why I adjudged you the way I did!? Who brought mum into the scene?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by optional1(f): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oyind17:
It was not necessary cos I didn't stop him from saying his mind concerning the topic

i rest my case tho
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by optional1(f): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Splinz:

You see why I adjudged you the way I did!? Who brought mum into the scene?

i rest my case to your lordship..

Case adjourn till another hearing...

Blessed day sir.
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by Splinz(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
optional1:

i rest my case to your lordship..

wink

optional1:

Case adjourn till another hearing...

There wouldn't be another hearing over a trivial issue. Nemesis has passed his judgment already.

optional1:

Blessed day sir.

Have a nice day too. smiley
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Marriage na liability.
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by Elijahhopelarry(m): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=Oyind17 post=55869849]I've noticed u're very cold
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by VickyRotex(f): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
optional1:
VickyRotex dacovajnr

Sweetheart, I got my answer/Opinion below! kiss kiss

Court! I rise!!!

babyfaceafrica:
Nope...lots of single individual are successful e.g Seun and Linda. marriage is good and should be encouraged..but people should get married on their own time..not to be pressured by folks and society.. There are lots of people in unhappy marriages,there are also people who marrying the wrong person has destabilize their life's,we also have happy marriages. God and your personal hardwork decidese your happiness,not any man or woman

May wisdom never elude you.

@ highlighted, Not sure, I need to add anything again! cool
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by optional1(f): 5:57am On Apr 25, 2017
Splinz:

wink

There wouldn't be another hearing over a trivial issue. Nemesis has passed his judgment already.

Have a nice day too. smiley

the hearing can be done anyday.. So get ready.

Good morning.
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by Barzinime(m): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Omashe oooo
Oyind17:
Marriage has nothing to do with success.

I HATE MARRIAGE
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
optional1:
mynd44 please ejo biko abeg release oyind17 biko unban her.. That ban is too much.. A woman who is pregnant would have given birth before she returns ejo..

She won't be able to even comment on my pre-wedding photos by next month not to talk abt d wedding photos itself nd post wedding photos, she won't be able to even wish me happy birthday nxt month. Ejo e'ma binu sir mynd44. Lalasticlala you can also help out biko.

remove the under name
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by optional1(f): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
remove the under name
u remove d post
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by LadyAimy: 6:07am On Apr 28, 2017
optional1:

u remove d post
Was banned
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 28, 2017
For some people it determines a happy and fulfilled life.
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by optional1(f): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2017
LadyAimy:
Was banned

again
ah eleyin gidi gan oh
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by LadyAimy: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2017
optional1:

again

ah eleyin gidi gan oh
you shouldn't have mentioned d18. I deactivated
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by optional1(f): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
LadyAimy:
you shouldn't have mentioned d18. I deactivated

huh

deactivate.. Sorry abt that.. My bad
Re: Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' by kateskitty(f): 6:17pm On May 13, 2017
optional1:
In the African system (I won't say globally because I know a lot of successful people in the white world who ain't married but stay relevant), it appears that regardless of how affluence and successful you are, you can never be marked completely relevant.

For the ladies, approaching the age of 25-30 without a matrimonial home, you're already considered done and a failure. And for the men, at age 35-40 without a wife, you're seen less relevant.

Take Miss Linda Ikeji as a case of study, the most popular blogger in Africa, a self made lady has received a lot of backlash from critics due to her inability to get married despite her level of success. Same goes to the Marvin's CEO, Don jazzy, the bangalee, Dbanj, Mr incredible,MI, Mr capable,Bankole Wellington(BankyW)...to mention a few.

Now my question is, must one get married in Africa to stay relevant? Does marriage determine a complete man? Can't one just remain single, stay out of marital issues and enjoy life as a bachelor or spinster?

Cc. Lalasticlala
mydd44
krissconnect
I have a question for you
Is life easy
If your answer is no, then my second question is
If life is not easy, then how do you expect marriage which is part of life to be easy
Marriage was never ment to be easy, but when you are married, life becomes a bit earlier when 2 people of like mine face it together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group Chat For Warri Singles, Delta / Corps Member Runs Into Her Dad And His Sidechic At A Lagos Party - (see How) / The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.