Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) (8099 Views)

Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs? / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ferdvict2(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2016
GIRL:.. Baby please I want to fix my hair I want you to give me some money to do
that. (The guy reach his pocket, takes out
N10,000 gives it to her and say)

BOY:.... Baby take this N10,000 I know it's
small, but please manage it. (The girl
collected the money, counts it and it's
N10,000 just as the boy said. She took
N1,500, returned N8,500 to the boy and
said)

GIRL: Baby N1,500 will be OK for me. So
take the N8500 balance and use it for
something good,you don't have to start
spending too much on me now. When we
get married, you can think of doing
that...

Does this kind of girl really exist

(A) Yes (B) May be(C) No

BE SINCERE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2016
grin

Definitely YES... always look at the bright side OP wink

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Young03(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2016
2016 version of girls be like..:

I need a man that will look into my eyez and say, baby please manage this 20million

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by divinehand2003(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2016
Yes and no

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ferdvict2(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Do the dark side exist? And if it does; Should it be over looked?
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ferdvict2(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2016
Young03:

I need a man that will look into my eyez and say, baby please manage this 20million
Lolz, u no go kill me oooo. 20M from where?
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ferdvict2(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2016
divinehand2003:
Yes and no
y d two
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2016
Yes they do exist. I think guys can only complain if they are the type that wont ask for sex till marriage too.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ferdvict2(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2016
Young03:

Better still 20M from her father's plot of lands, if they have any.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ferdvict2(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Yes they do exist. I think guys can only complain if they are the type that wont ask for sex till marriage too.

Do sex really make all men complain?
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2016
ferdvict2:

Do sex really make all men complain?

I can't really speak for all men but for me? NO.
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ikombe: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2016
divinehand2003:
Yes and no
This your meme wan kill me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Baawaa(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2016
ferdvict2:

Lolz, u no go kill me oooo. 20M from where?
From "Dasukigate"
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ferdvict2(m): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2016
Baawaa:
From "Dasukigate"
Abi na
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2016
Young03:

20 million?? who wouldn't undecided
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

if they exist make thunder fire my two flat ynash

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Young03(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2016
trustyshoes:
20 million?? who wouldn't undecided

Example of a Gold digger nah

what have u done in his life?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2016
Young03:

Example of a Gold digger nah

what have u done in his life?
so because I haven't done anything, I should turn down a offer of 20 million? call it gold digging, silver digging or whatever you want. na u sabi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Young03(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2016
trustyshoes:

so because I haven't done anything, I should turn down a offer of 20 million? call it gold digging, silver digging or whatever you want. na u sabi cheesy

can't u collect 1mil n return. 19mill to him
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by nwasinachi(f): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2016
Yes, they do exist. Infact, my sis was once like that but d guy took her for granted until she left and never came back. till date he is still begging her to come back but she is wiser now
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ferdvict2(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2016
Smallville10:
if they exist make thunder fire my two flat ynash
Abeg make thunder neva dey fire u oo
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2016
Young03:

can't u collect 1mil n return. 19mill to him
for what na? I would never ask a guy for that kind of money (i hate asking for money) BUT if I'm offered that kind of money, turn down for what? he clearly has enough to throw 20 million my way. cheesy
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Oahray: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2016
Yes! I know a certain girl exactly like that smiley

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2016
ferdvict2:
Abeg make thunder neva dey fire u oo
oga why na
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Young03(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2016
trustyshoes:

for what na? I would never ask a guy for that kind of money (i hate asking for money) BUT if I'm offered that kind of money, turn down for what? he clearly has enough to throw 20 million my way. cheesy

e be like say na u I de find since oo

girls wey no dey ask guys for money

can I be ur friend? tongue
trustyshoes:

can I be ur friend?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2016
trustyshoes:

well, whenever he gives u, just remember me
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2016
Young03:

can I be ur friend? tongue

can I be ur friend?
lol sure cheesy
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2016
Smallville10:
grin i gat you
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ferdvict2(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2016
nwasinachi:
Yes, they do exist. Infact, my sis was once like that but d guy took her for granted until she left and never came back. till date he is still begging her to come back but she is wiser now
In life we learn every day but it does not mean dat ur sis shuld turn bad due to wat she experienced.
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Young03(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2016
trustyshoes:
lol sure cheesy

I be like basket mouth? I no de joke nah
ayam serious
let me try u with a PM first
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Wow

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ferdvict2(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Smallville10:
Abi na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.