Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo (53444 Views)

Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo / Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Dottore: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
This has brought tears to my eyes. Where the hell is my missing rib? Pls I need you now. No time to waste again
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by SeunKelechi: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
À jo ma l'ora wa gbó..., Nke abụ ọmarịcha!!

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ok
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
baba suwe and iya rainbow dem
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Iphone5: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
pTomz:
dat woman looks sexy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by peterkul(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
yea. very loveable..
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by emmydee(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
This is lovely. Very examplary!
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by onathomas(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
wow..

just wow..
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Dygeasy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
mysticgal:

Is nor easy oh

Besides, longtime, no talk
na work..

Yeah. Its been quite a while. I lost your contact details.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by alozie27(m): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Love as of Old.This kind love no dey again,now wey girls prefer be baby mama or side chick.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by AntiWailer: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nice.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by GoodinPurple: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Real marriage goal.... Those who understand that marriage is a life long contract and were ready to make it last.
Wherever boo is, this is how we would grow up together ooo.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by czarr(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
pTomz:
sad

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by goshen26: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
pTomz:

pls will they still be playing match?

just thinking loud anyway
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by pTomz(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=Iphone5 post=55873863][/quote]angry

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by mysticgal(f): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dygeasy:
na work..

Yeah. Its been quite a while. I lost your contact details.
Uhm,how do we get it back
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
mysticgal:
I want to have this
I can make it happen....

lol
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by pTomz(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Dygeasy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
mysticgal:

Uhm,how do we get it back
Your NL Pm still works?

I'll send you a Pm now.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by felixomor: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Truly,
Marriage is still the best.
For those who understand what God it to be.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Funkybabee(f): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
how beautiful
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by GoldHorse(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
May we live to celebrate same and more, Amen!

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by simplyhonest(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
this is achievable where there is tolerance

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Noblesoul123:
#Copied

When a poor guy talks to you, you say God forbid, when a rich guy drive past you, you say oh my Gosh !!!

*Tuface married Anne, after many years of flirting with other women, why? Because he knows no other woman has contributed to his life as much as Anne.
*Van Vicker did the very same thing, got married to the girl he met when he was just 15yrs old.
*Peter of Psquare did same to his girlfriend and baby mama of many years.
What do we learn from this? They have seen a lot of women in their lives, but they went back to that one woman who stood by them when they were a nobody.

There is nothing as sweet as the love of that woman who soak garri with you, who slept with you on your hard floor without a bed,who didn't care about what you had or what you didn't have. Their love is pure,sweet and innocent.
Most times they are OBEDIENT, CONSIDERATE, UNDERSTANDING, SUPPORTIVE, SUBMISSIVE.
Why? Because they know what you went through before you made it in life. They have become part of you and understand you even more than you understand yourself sometimes.
Be careful of already made women.

Most of them are there for your party and cash. After the party, they are gone. If there's no money,they bring out their real self, hmm.
My say is, if you have that woman that has supported you, been there for you and never leave you even when you were rude to her.

Don't let her go! She is PRICELESS
A treasure not easy to find! She is rare.
She is a woman of class, not a woman of money
KEEP HER!
all of this epistle for love?
you weak me.....

what you see there only happens once a blue moon bro... don't expect such in this generation and the ones to come

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Humbledude(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
I think they have wonderful grown up sons and daughters. They must have been behind this.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by yewawa: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
i am so happy to see this.....what a celebration!...May God bless you Papa and Mama....
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by karimusaa: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nice Post ....

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by ioreth69(f): 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
smiley
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Opakan2: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
so cute
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by blaise26abj(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
lilfreezy:
This is so cute kiss, old ass loved up afonjas cheesy
grin grin grin sad grin >: angry grin cheesy cheesy. I'm trying so hard to be angry @ afonja.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by 4lorunsho(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
this is wonderful
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Benekruku(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
One in a million marriages of today can withstand the test of 53years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com / I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.