Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo (53448 Views)

Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo / Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Godiloveu(f): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
I love this...and wish God give more of with a long life Amen samhay come celebrate with me
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by bejo89: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
I love this... Congratulations great union. My Marriage will not fail in Jesus Name. Me too. Glorrrry.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Godiloveu(f): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
I love this...and wish God give me n my spouse more of it with a long life, Amen.
samhay come celebrate with me...

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Emmyk(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
This is beautiful.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by ChristyB(f): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
This is the real definition of "TRUE LOVE" not all this people doing IT/NYSC in marriages.
Dem go marry for one year get pikin then divorce.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Tedassie(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
midehi2:
Their own good na, come see my pale and mumsy dey pursue each other romantically in the compound cheesy
pix or...
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Gegz(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Just the article I am writing on. "My generation : relationship and marriages"

God bless them for us

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by shehuolayinka(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
God punish devil. If I no see this kind of love, I go remain single.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Omoluabi16(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
This is my desire to be in such long-lasting union where the love never dims. God bless them.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by KanwuliaExtra: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
She survived all the punches no modern Nigerian woman would tolerate. The man go don BEAT am to NEAR-DEATH ke. grin

Or she frankly learned how to punch back!

Omolola and Mathew in 30 years WE PRAY! wink

No hope for marriages from this generation or the ones to come. embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by kaboninc(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
mysticgal:
I want to have this

Hmmmm.. ...

You'll have it.. .i just promise you!
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by toprealman: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
emeka Like, Boy Freeze...etc show please post their post wedding pics!
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by sollybaby(f): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:
Just Lovely

*FTC Hip Hip Hip
Hurray
Baba More Energy To Your ......... ehmmmmm(runs out of thread)
lol u aren't first enough
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by permsec: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Yeah.... Private part used to be private then.
Angeleena:
beautiful....yea love existed back then...when all that matters was a genuine love,not big boobs,and curves..
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by midehi2(f): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tedassie:

pix or...
so make i post their pics online undecided
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by CoolFreeday(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
beautiful....yea love existed back then...when all that matters was a genuine love,not big boobs,and curves..

Nice talk. They are still people that prefer character to look and I'm one of them.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by deebrain(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
beautiful....yea love existed back then...when all that matters was a genuine love,not big boobs,and curves..and when building with the man was of topmost priority than a ready made man

You owe me a bottle of malt.

You are welcome.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Tedassie(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
midehi2:
so make i post their pics online undecided
lol...if u so wish

but

e no concern me
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by obyrich(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
badassProdigy:
In times when failed marriages seem to be the order of the day seeing a photo like this is refreshing.

According to the photographer, @olerephotography, they have been married for 53 years
I tap into this blessing.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Ugosample(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
This couple must have married as a young couple.
Say between 18 and 24 highest
This is so cool
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by ProudBornoBoy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
sollybaby:
lol u aren't first enough
Don't Mind the Op, Created a thread and still commented first...... that's greediness

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by robosky02(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
omo see love grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by mysticgal(f): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
kaboninc:

Hmmmm.. ...

You'll have it.. .i just promise you!

Amen,amen AMENAMEN cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
... and money
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by kaboninc(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
mysticgal:

Amen,amen AMENAMEN cheesy

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Kemimarch16(f): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
wow lovely

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
nice... cool
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by sweetilicious(f): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
Am telling you.Genuine love all the way.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by sweetilicious(f): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
southniyikaye:
oya naw baddest daddy.
This is exactly what happened when two people fall in love.
Mutual love,mutual understanding,mutual respect.

Not all these the husband love the wife and the wife partially love the husband
Yeah I agree
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by sweetilicious(f): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
greatgod2012:
We're heading there!
Yeah we are girl.Me was even writing my own love story but Aiish! It went down so fast.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by holuwartomeseen(f): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
smileyWow.....this is wonderfuuuuul
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by sweetilicious(f): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Toks2008:

All these anomalies must have occurred but a lasting union is not one between two lovers or two compatible people but one between two forgivers.
Two forgivers exactly not one forgiving the other and still looking for another way to punish the partner.Forgiving wholesomely and having peace all through.We will get there someday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against / 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.