Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo (53445 Views)

Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo / Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by ehix89(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sheer Beauty....
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Noblesoul123:
#Copied

When a poor guy talks to you, you say God forbid, when a rich guy drive past you, you say oh my Gosh !!!

*Tuface married Anne, after many years of flirting with other women, why? Because he knows no other woman has contributed to his life as much as Anne.
*Van Vicker did the very same thing, got married to the girl he met when he was just 15yrs old.
*Peter of Psquare did same to his girlfriend and baby mama of many years.
What do we learn from this? They have seen a lot of women in their lives, but they went back to that one woman who stood by them when they were a nobody.

There is nothing as sweet as the love of that woman who soak garri with you, who slept with you on your hard floor without a bed,who didn't care about what you had or what you didn't have. Their love is pure,sweet and innocent.
Most times they are OBEDIENT, CONSIDERATE, UNDERSTANDING, SUPPORTIVE, SUBMISSIVE.
Why? Because they know what you went through before you made it in life. They have become part of you and understand you even more than you understand yourself sometimes.
Be careful of already made women.

Most of them are there for your party and cash. After the party, they are gone. If there's no money,they bring out their real self, hmm.
My say is, if you have that woman that has supported you, been there for you and never leave you even when you were rude to her.

Don't let her go! She is PRICELESS
A treasure not easy to find! She is rare.
She is a woman of class, not a woman of money
KEEP HER!

COMMENT OF THE YEAR

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by alezzy13: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
beautiful....yea love existed back then...when all that matters was a genuine love,not big boobs,and curves..

. . .and money, fine car, iphone 10, sharwarma, pizza and MONEY sad
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by samhay: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Godiloveu:
I love this...and wish God give me n my spouse more of it with a long life, Amen.
samhay come celebrate with me...

This is beautiful and heart touching.

I say AMEN to Ur prayers. May all our dreams come true

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by zeezeegal(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
God Pls Help Me Grow Old Wit My Husband
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by queenDD(f): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
I want thisembarassed

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Ijobaorun(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
badassProdigy:
I love this...
Let's try and make it happen in our days too if Jesus tarries.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by ElsonMorali: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Yeah, every girl wants that but not everyone is willing to be humble and submit to their husbands.

undecided
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by ijayebonyi(f): 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
badassProdigy:
In times when failed marriages seem to be the order of the day seeing a photo like this is refreshing.

According to the photographer, @olerephotography, they have been married for 53 years
This is lovely. I pray to swim in love till death do us apart with my future husband. Amen
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by maestroz: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
beautiful....yea love existed back then...when all that matters was a genuine love,not big boobs,and curves..

Haaa angelinaaa, u av joined bad gang. I go tell ur mama...
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Damseldammie(f): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
This is my dream & aspiration,Oh Lord.... Congrats De grannies. HML
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Laple0541(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lovely, can we see the picture they took 53years ago or wedontbelieve it!!!
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Cherie69: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Character doesn't count these days it's how curvy a woman is
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by sshalom(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
I say a big AMEN to this kind of celebration.

Papa and Mama look great too!
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by japhethGold: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
GLORY GLORY. The LORD will surely keep us to celebrate our marriage in JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
This their 70's owambe lace no be here o! kiss

My parents are getting to their 40th anniversary. They'll both be alive to see this ijn.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by ndubueze92(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
I think it mattered a little bit... But we took it to another level.... Though what I think... And from what i see it doesn't look like a boss and an employee love.... That kind thing...
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
goals. future hussy were you at??
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by guychidile: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
God,pls continue to bless this couple.,let the blessing reach me o.!
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Tobium1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
I pray my parents stay dat long. Amen!
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by lanrymath100(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dat great
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Angela63: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
badassProdigy:
In times when failed marriages seem to be the order of the day seeing a photo like this is refreshing.

According to the photographer, @olerephotography, they have been married for 53 years
this is how we shld learn to love one another even til d vry end. I love dis.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Angela63: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tobium1:
I pray my parents stay dat long. Amen!
Amen oooh n mine too
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by tosyne88(f): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
whoa, its lovely.whoa, its lovely.whoa, its lovely.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Cherie69: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ugly girls hardly get married these days
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by joyjoomla(m): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:

Yes you are right. Then when all that matter was genuine love, not fat account and big cars
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by NobleRomm(m): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
more love, more life. and more health.. congratulations.

these is wat i call true love...
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by JerryTemi(f): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lord Jesus am not yet married and I desire it one day.Jehovah may I be blessed double of this woman's patients, love,heart of tolerance,peace,I no is not going to be rosy but may I be stronger than this Amen.
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by musty1147(m): 12:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Indeed true love is ageless...........is very clear dat whn D mama ws in her youth days she luks excptnly beautiful same goes 2 D baba he is stll handsome evn @ his old age..........Godbless thr children...
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by otusnora(f): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2017
whatever grace that kept them this far..., I tap into it in Jesus' name..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against / 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.