Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome (46437 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host / I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared / Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by CyrusTheGreat: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Gays, just so disgusting

Christians and Muslims as far more disgusting.

Who is committing the beatings and murders? It's not the gay people. It's the stupid religious zealots.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Immorality fits some people I guess while others reject it outrightly outright that's why.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Horlufemi:

Continue, soon paedophiles will want rights too. Or wait till your gay neighbour burst your 5 year old anus with big dick or initiate him into homosexuality your eye go clear. The earlier we kick against it and let them know it's a psychiatric problem and not a natural one the better for you and your decendants.

Continue supporting lubbish.

You may want to pay close attention to the first part of my original post, and the third part, and you may also realise that at no point did I discuss pedophillia in my original post.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by ozoebuka1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
outrightly
Also found in: Thesaurus , Legal.
out·right (out′rīt′, -rīt′)
adv.
1. Without reservation or qualification; openly: finally responded outright to the question.
2. Completely and entirely; wholly:
denied the charges outright.
3. At once; straightway: were killed outright in the crash.
4. Without additional payments owing, constraints, or stipulations: owns the property outright.
adj. (out′rīt′)
1. Presented without reservation; unqualified: an outright gift.
a. Complete; total: outright victory.
b. Thoroughgoing; out-and-out:
outright viciousness; an outright coward.
3. Made without constraints, stipulations, or additional payments owed: outright sale of the property.
out′right′ly adv.
out′right′ness n.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by chiraqDemon(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Horlufemi:

The earlier we kick against it and let them know it's a psychiatric problem and not a natural one the better for you and your decendants.

Continue supporting lubbish.
Gbam
U see that the moment being gay is taken a s a normal thing, more people will want to become gay.
I dont believe that gayness is natural, anyone born gay is like one born with a mental problem and needs to get help just like sum1 born with mental problem would.

Saying we should accept gay ppl and try to make them belong is like saying everybody should either behave mad or accept madness as a way of life to make a mad man feel comfortable.

#istandagainstfagging

I also feel nigerian govt is not doing enough to kick against it, there are laws which talk about jail terms for gays caught in naija, but day in day out i see a lot of nonsense on social media and i wonder "why are these ones still roaming free?".
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Awoo88: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
raydatluvs:
the Nigerian law has bearing in nigeria only and not applicable to the bisi guy also. Anyway, so it doesn't feel like I'm justifying being gay, I'm saying in essence what is good for the goose should be good for the gander
If he try to seduce any man into the act of sodomy, he will persecuted to the full extent of the law. Being a foreigner will not excuse him
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by ozoebuka1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=elfmann post=55912207][/quote] outrightly
adv.
1. Without reservation or qualification; openly: finally responded outright to the question.
4. Without additional payments owing, constraints, or stipulations: owns the property outright.
adj. (out′rīt′)
3. Made without constraints, stipulations, or additional payments owed: outright sale of the property.
out′right′ly adv.
out′right′ness n.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

can u now shift
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by chiraqDemon(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Christians and Muslims as far more disgusting.

Who is committing the beatings and murders? It's not the gay people. It's the stupid religious zealots.
I dont give a fvxk about religious ppl either
I believe in evolution, which clearly made man and woman and different organs which have to be used together to achieve sexual pleasure, even in apes homosexuality is abnormal
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by rattlesnake(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:
As you dey rant, don't forget to mend your already destroyed leaking anus. Is Richard quest a nigerian? Does he plan on becoming a resident? Oloriburuku, omo ale. Inconsequential fagg*t
all this imams and u sef are not even on your way to heaven o
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by hucienda: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:
As you dey rant, don't forget to mend your already destroyed leaking anus. Is Richard quest a nigerian? Does he plan on becoming a resident? Oloriburuku, omo ale. Inconsequential fagg*t

You are invariably buttressing his point. The blatant hypocrisy.

If you are against homosexual(s/-ity), then be against i(/t)hem.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by kabillion(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Di*k socker n anal destroyer. No shame. What even motivate him to talk. Evil incarnate, bury your head in shame.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by chiraqDemon(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Awoo88:

If he try to seduce any man into the act of sodomy, he will persecuted to the full extent of the law. Being a foreigner will not excuse him
But knowing nigerian govt and their dickriding attitude, quest might as well just have a gay orgy on third mainland bridge while recording it and still go scott free. Smh
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by ezewealth(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
napoleon77:

Whatever Mr Quest does with his life is his business even if he breaks Nigeria`s laws on homosexuality in Nigeria?

So Nigerian laws do not apply to Mr Quest while he is in Nigeria So if a foreigner commits a crime in Nigeria then Nigerian laws wont apply to him? If Mr Quest performs a homosexual act in Nigeria then it wont be a crime under Nigerian law because he isn't a Nigerian?

Does Nigerian law forbid homosexuality in Nigeria or it only forbids homosexuality by Nigerians in Nigeria, meaning we can welcome foreign homosexuals and exempt them from our laws?

Your IQ is less than 0.000000000001
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nbote(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Richard Quest is not here to support or Campaign for gay rights as he is not here for gay rights activism... He leaves his sexual orientation out of his business So Alimi d homo shld shut d Bleep up. Let quest make d mistake of gay right activism in Lagos and see d kind run wey nigerians go give am.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by princee7(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Went through some comments here na there I know say guy ppl day there too... Smh so disgusting
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by GeoSpatial(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
When hardware rob hardware, Trojan virus is inevitable... Some people no get sense bah?
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by openmine(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mr bisi,not everyone knows quest sexual orientation... am actually getting to know just now....
secondly,quest is not popular because of his sexual orientation but because of his business reports on CNN!!
As long as quest isn't coming to Nigeria to preach about homosexuality or make a case about Lgbt,then he is welcome to Nigeria with open arms!!
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by cococandy(f): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Inferiority complex. That's the Answer
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
ozoebuka1:
outrightly
adv.
adj. (out′rīt′)
out′right′ly adv.
out′right′ness n.

can u now shift
Easy bro..we are all learning every day.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nigerians and hypocrisy, make your minds up if you allow gays or not? if is a nigerian gay kill him, but if it's a white man gay he is celebrated, nigerians can never ever ever ever ever be liberated. grin

2 Likes

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
cococandy:
Inferiority complex. That's the Answer
U see as they r defending his own gay thing..will Iranians or Qatar pple do d same? Quest turned down working with Aljazeera because of his sexual orientation and Qatar's positions. Nigerians are foolish and hypocritical folks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by napoleon77(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
ezewealth:

Your IQ is less than 0.000000000001

Is that how you argue and discuss on public forum?
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I dont give a fvxk about religious ppl either
I believe in evolution, which clearly made man and woman and different organs which have to be used together to achieve sexual pleasure, even in apes homosexuality is abnormal
It is normal among apes.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
all the people who are so frightening about gays perhaps they have something to hide in their closets, i am not bothered by any one being gay as long as they don't come near me, infact the more gays there are the more women for me, means I can have as many women as i want because there are not enough straight men.

for those of you who don't know the real meaning of gay. GAY means HAPPY, as in he is gay ( happy ) . ciao! grin
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
elfmann:

U see as they r defending his own gay thing..will Iranians or Qatar pple do d same? Quest turned down working with Aljazeera because of his sexual orientation and Qatar's positions. Nigerians are foolish and hypocritical folks.
For real
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by middlebelter(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
This guy should be told to go and hide his shameless face. Nigerians are not celebrating Quest because he's gay, Nigerians are happy to be around him because of his professional reporting skill in CNN.
Let it be made known that much as people are happy to welcome him to Nigeria, that love and sense of welcome will fizzle out in a second if he dares exhibit that demonic habit called gay in our street.

Be guided, Nigerians are not stupid to embrace every stupid thing from the West. Our law is against it, it is against our traditional values, it is against our religious practices and so, we are proudly Nigerian against GAY.

Ovokoo:
Popular Nigerian gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi took to instagram to vent at the behavior of Nigerians for treating CNN business reporter, Richard Quest differently despite the fact that he's Gay.

"So I heard Richard Quest is in Nigeria and as usual, my people are drooling over him. These are the same Nigerians that will not allow an openly gay person on their screen, or even give one a job. What is different about Richard Quest that makes his homosexuality harmless but my homosexuality as a Nigeria scary and threatening? Is it that my people think my homosexuality is in some way earth destroying but that is Richard comforting or as a people we just lack pure emotional intelligence to appreciate our own? My heart bleeds for Nigeria, it does make me cry for my LGBT brothers and sisters."

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-gay-activist-angry-nigerians-treating-ccn-reporter-richard-quest/

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by redcliff: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I do not understand a white or black one. Mr quest is NOT A NIGERIAN, is on an official assignment. Whatever mr quest does with his life is his business. Nigerian laws do not apply to Mr quest, so of course..we'll welcome him with open arms, so long he doesn't foist his beliefs on us. On the other hand, BISI is nigerian. and the nigerian law forbids homosexuality.

And bisi is trying to make us see that homosexuality should be normal. 2 in 1 offence for that matter.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
cococandy:

For real
Yes..Google his biography.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by redcliff: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Why im be say na yorubas dey lead for gay matter for Naija?e.g derele,bobrisky and co..Now dis guy man just pop out from no where.

Lol. Guy man

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Solumtoonna(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
raydatluvs:
with all due respect, this makes no sense and tends to buttress the guy's point really. So the Richard guy's anus isn't leaking too since he too is gay? Or because he is white, his being gay is understandable or less evil?

I think it's fair that if we want to condemn being gay, do so totally. Don't destroy a black one and attempt to understand a white one! angry
stupidity at its peak
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by jaxxy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
raydatluvs:
with all due respect, this makes no sense and tends to buttress the guy's point really. So the Richard guy's anus isn't leaking too since he too is gay? Or because he is white, his being gay is understandable or less evil?

I think it's fair that if we want to condemn being gay, do so totally. Don't destroy a black one and attempt to understand a white one! angry

I think i need to shed light on this alittle Richard quest is being celebrated for his postive position and achievements dat we know him for. Im sure half of d people celebrating him don't even know hes gay or don't care cos hes shown himself in a very positive light and influence also.

I have against and know about bisi except hes gay and fighting for it. Thats not going to be easy here now if dats d the 1st thing people see and know about u. Thats d difference i think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shares Selfie With Top 10 Nigerian Actresses / Meet Obehi Inojie, Charles Inojie's Wife (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Is Pregnant! Small Marriage Already Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.