Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome (46446 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host / I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared / Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by permit(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
mhen ds tin de pain me o say man de fulck im fellow man wey bone bone full evry were, i'll kil 1 if i c, how can some1 born of woman fulck samesex God have mercy,ds s arant nonsense, 1 if u mary samesex any form of future generation? 2 if u mary samesex any sight for heaven? 3 are u human? Please recieve sense
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by goodnews777: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bisi, we cannot stop the bird from flying over our head but we will not allow it to nest on our head. So, keep your gay ass in England please.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Yusufmanusman(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
God say: in the QURAN, be where about satan he can destroy you at anytime.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by ezewealth(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
napoleon77:

Is that how you argue and discuss on public forum?
Anyway am sorry .i lost my cool; some times ppl comments makes me furious, that why I dnt comment, I read. Thank you for cautioning me
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
You better repent now or die and risk hell.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by redcliff: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
9jakohai:

You may want to pay close attention to the first part of my original post, and the third part, and you may also realise that at no point did I discuss pedophillia in my original post.

Thank you and God bless.

He is trying to let you know that when we let this be, other forms of abnormality would start seekimg to have rights too!
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Saintmary(f): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
9jakohai:
Well, speaking as a born again Christian who holds firmly to what the bible says about sin, I would have no problems working with, living next door to an lgbtq person.

I may regard homosexuality as a sin, but then again, I am also guilty of sins that are in some respects worse than being gay. It is why we need a Saviour in the first instance.

I will say one thing about being free from sin. If your reason for being free from sin, or for wishing someone's freedom from sin is so that you or someone else might be perceived as normal, then God won't help you at all.Freedom from sin is not for our own glory, but for God.

And if your response to a sinner is to force him to some concept of normality, rather than point him to God, then God cannot help you with that.

In relating to gays, remember that they are your neighbour.Just like any other sinner.You can do that without approving of gay behavior, or violently suppressing it.
wish I have 1000 likes

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by hmbassey1960(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
burkingx:
shocked
burkingx i like u cus ur post are always funny i u are like dat
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
It is an hypocritical statement to say because Richard quest is not Nigerian that is why our laws don't apply to him..can you say because you are not from Indonesia so therefore their laws on hard drugs won't apply to you if you are caught pushing hard drugs? Sorry will be your case! Bisi has a point, we should condemn Richard the way we condemn him..this comment is not in support of gays in anyway, but just to show how deep hypocrisy has eaten into us....

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by chiraqDemon(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
elfmann:

It is normal among apes.
I dont think it is cos after some online research i didnt find any concrete evidence to prove that. U can prove me wrong tho
Anyhoo we evolved to be straight, prick goes into kitty and everybody is happy, except them gays that just want to put it in the shythole grin grin and then gi adopt a baby born of straight sexual activities.
Man that stuff is just loco tho
But long as they aint around me and they are not related to me, their bihness.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by permit(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Christians and Muslims as far more disgusting.

Who is committing the beatings and murders? It's not the gay people. It's the stupid religious zealots.
reciv sens 4m 2night onward,chai ur mate out dir are finkin of alleviate human race u re finkin how to fulck boney ass sory 4 u
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I dont think it is cos after some online research i didnt find any concrete evidence to prove that. U can prove me wrong tho
Anyhoo we evolved to be straight, prick goes into kitty and everybody is happy, except them gays that just want to put it in the shythole grin grin and then gi adopt a baby born of straight sexual activities.
Man that stuff is just loco tho
But long as they aint around me and they are not related to me, their bihness.
I have watched it..among ape but I have forgotten d specie..Google under different species. Some pple are asexual, some bisexual, some with animals..all we r saying is let all men be.

I'm straight but that is me..I advocate gay pple getting proper ways of identying their ilks.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by engrchykae(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
raydatluvs:
with all due respect, this makes no sense and tends to buttress the guy's point really. So the Richard guy's anus isn't leaking too since he too is gay? Or because he is white, his being gay is understandable or less evil?

I think it's fair that if we want to condemn being gay, do so totally. Don't destroy a black one and attempt to understand a white one! angry
we relaxed for the white gay because the whites have a history of foolishness and large scale madness such as ww1,ww2,the inquisition etc but for a the original man,a blackman and a nigerian for that matter,i will always be harsh on his likes.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by engrchykae(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
these americans are without shame so they erroneously believe that if we see a gay cnn reporter or celebrity we will all turn gay.but we so much love women that in the next 1000 years the gospel of gay is dead on arrival.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by OBIGS(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kobicove:
Richard Quest gay?! shocked
the news tire me oo. Am just knowing today and i do follow his programme
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
9jakohai:
Well, speaking as a born again Christian who holds firmly to what the bible says about sin, I would have no problems working with, living next door to an lgbtq person.

I may regard homosexuality as a sin, but then again, I am also guilty of sins that are in some respects worse than being gay. It is why we need a Saviour in the first instance.

I will say one thing about being free from sin. If your reason for being free from sin, or for wishing someone's freedom from sin is so that you or someone else might be perceived as normal, then God won't help you at all.Freedom from sin is not for our own glory, but for God.

And if your response to a sinner is to force him to some concept of normality, rather than point him to God, then God cannot help you with that.

In relating to gays, remember that they are your neighbour.Just like any other sinner.You can do that without approving of gay behavior, or violently suppressing it.

If all Christians had your mindset, the world would be a better place.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by ozoebuka1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
elfmann:

Easy bro..we are all learning every day.
Lol grin ...but you could've deceived me if I'm the type that doesn't research... before u go about correcting people, it will be nice u research very well.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Horlufemi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Pedophiles are rapists because children cannot give consent, and are in an imbalanced position of power in regards to an adult. That is what is wrong with pedophilia. It's not simply a problem because god said so.

Homosexuality is simply sexual or romantic relations between members of the same sex. It is completely separate to child predation, rape or abuse. It is defined as nothing more than love between two members of the same sex.

The fact that you conflate consensual love between people of the same gender with child rapists says a lot about your unintelligent, religiously brainwashed and delusional mind. Hopefully Nigeria will have it's own rationalist movement.

is it natural? the simple answer is no. it's a bad habit that some people want to make normal.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS UNNATURAL/BAD HABIT.

It's not about religion or being brainwashed I hate religion like shit and I'm not an atheist either.

Shikena.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
engrchykae:
these americans are without shame so they erroneously believe that if we see a gay cnn reporter or celebrity we will all turn gay.but we so much love women that in the next 1000 years the gospel of gay is dead on arrival.

And you actually think you made sense.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Lol grin ...but you could've deceived me if I'm the type that doesn't research... before u go about correcting people, it will be nice u research very well.
I know outrightly can be used..trying to know if u have got d foot to stand ur ground
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I do not understand a white or black one. Mr quest is NOT A NIGERIAN, is on an official assignment. Whatever mr quest does with his life is his business. Nigerian laws do not apply to Mr quest, so of course..we'll welcome him with open arms, so long he doesn't foist his beliefs on us. On the other hand, BISI is nigerian. and the nigerian law forbids homosexuality.

98% politicians in Nigeria are gays and bisexuals.They hurry to make laws that they can't keep.

BTW.........THUNDER GO FIRE ndi homo if them no repent.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by engrchykae(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mindfulness:

And you actually think you made sense.
so i never knew you were one of them.sorry if i touched a nerve.but it doesnt remove the fact that gays are disgusting especially when old blacks are indulged in it.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
redcliff:

He is trying to let you know that when we let this be, other forms of abnormality would start seekimg to have rights too!

That falls under the topic of 'moral realtivisim'...which is another long and windy topic.

For the record, I do beleive in absolutes.

And anyway, despicable activites with a minor are already illegal.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
engrchykae:
so i never knew you were one of them.sorry if i touched a nerve.but it doesnt remove the fact that gays are disgusting especially when old blacks are indulged in it.

Be careful CNN sent an agent to turn you into one of them. grin

Mo.ron.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by chiraqDemon(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
elfmann:

I have watched it..among ape but I have forgotten d specie..Google under different species. Some pple are asexual, some bisexual, some with animals..all we r saying is let all men be.

I'm straight but that is me..I advocate gay pple getting proper ways of identying their ilks.
Alright Elffman niichan grin(ur name reminds me of a fairy tail character)
Ill go check it out, tho itll be an extremely disturbing journey

I do sometimes think, that this gay stuff is a sort of disorder, just on the same level as ppl that get turned on by weird stuff like killing ppl, eating poo,sleeping with corpses, sleeping with minors and doing some other weird things. Any awareness made should not be to encourage them, but to enable them get the help they need. If studies are done and they are not just accepted as normal, then there should be ways for them to suppress these urges.

And i wouldnt want gay rights in nigeria.... i wouldnt even wish it on my enemy to go out and see two men holding hands and romancing on the street the same way boys n girls do. Fawk naw.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
9jakohai:

you fit the perfect example of people who are afraid to classify what is wrong as wrong because they themselves are too afraid to battle their own short comings, so they hide behind the popular "he who has no sin.."
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by engrchykae(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mindfulness:

Be careful CNN sent an agent to turn you into one of them. grin

Mo.ron.
please stop disturbing me about one paranoid gay man.what is exactly your interest. are you one of the shameless misfits?the only group of people i can kill without remorse are gays.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Anyhoo we evolved to be straight.

you EVOLVED not "we"

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
2dugged:
you fit the perfect example of people who are afraid to classify what is wrong as wrong because they themselves are too afraid to battle their own short comings, so they hide behind the popular "he who has no sin.."

Well., considering that I began my comment by saying that i hold to what the bible says about sin.....my beliefs on what is wrong should be very very very clear.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by chiraqDemon(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

you EVOLVED not "we"
U did not evolve to b straight?
So if a man cums in ur anus u can get pregnant?
Or if ur a girl does rubbing privates together with another girl get u pregnant?
Seems the answer is no (correct me if im wrong) smiley

Or if ur talking froma religious POV
are u telling me that one invisibke person made all these?
Thats really less logical than evolution
Where did this person come from or how did he come to be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Is Pregnant! Small Marriage Already Done / Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) / #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.