Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome (46444 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host / I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared / Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by oshe11: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
lubbish
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by fistonati(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
bECAUSE THEY ARE THE FIRST TO BE EDUCATED AMONG nIGERIANS. dont give yasel headache, paracetamol don cost
SIRmanjar:
Why im be say na yorubas dey lead for gay celebrity matter for Naija?e.g derele and co..Now dis guy man just pop out from no where.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Kc3000: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Maybe the spirits in his village are pursuing him, because the average Nigerian doesn't care if he exists or not. This desperate dude is really overstating his relevance. Bobrisky and Derenle are still parading around and nobody has killed them. People are trying to put food on their tables, so u can stop fooling yourself that people are after you. Achieve something tangible, besides flaunting your homosexuality, and you'll be duly recognized too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by zurumking(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
you have mouth to talk. let me not call you devil but you better repent.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
good point... Nigeria with eye service
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by patani(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
raydatluvs:
with all due respect, this makes no sense and tends to buttress the guy's point really. So the Richard guy's anus isn't leaking too since he too is gay? Or because he is white, his being gay is understandable or less evil?

I think it's fair that if we want to condemn being gay, do so totally. Don't destroy a black one and attempt to understand a white one! angry

Richard is being celebrated for his acivement in the field of journalism and not his sexual orientation. Bisis is a non achiver, a bloody gay, pussy man. Why does he expect Nigerians to celebrate him for being a perv? Omo ale jatijati !

4 Likes

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by kingdenny(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
I saw a lady wearing a t shirt with inscription "I love LGBT" I asked her if she knew the meaning and she said no
My point many of them posing with him on pics or giving him heroic welcome don't know he is gay. I really never knew he was gay. And even if I knew he was gay..nothing changes...
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by thunderbabs: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
You need sense gay alimi.

For ur mind, pple are taking pictures with him coz he's gay, u think? U miss road.

Pple took pictures with him coz he is a popular jingo on CNN, Never knew he's gay sef...u see ur sick mind?

Buh you, you no b celeb of anything worthy of pride...abi mk i com tk pic wit u coz u gay ni when i no craze
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
What a pitiful fellow
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by kendrick9(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
uzoclinton:
many Nigerians don't know about his sexual orientation
why should people give a Bleep abt that anyway....thats his private life.....he's on an official assignment,thats that

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by delerx(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
The law didn't say we should hate gays reason we welcomed quest and came for an official assignment. Who's Bisi Alimi?The law forbids you to practice homosexuality here and it's not that we hate you. Some people no get shame again self. Can Jonathan compare himself wit Obama or sai baba with trump. We black sucks.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by ifyalways(f): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Richard didn't come to Nigeria to announce or flaunt his sexual it on our face.
Richard is known first as a media personality before everything else.
Richard didn't come here to talk about lgbt.

What is Bisi known for again?
raydatluvs:
with all due respect, this makes no sense and tends to buttress the guy's point really. So the Richard guy's anus isn't leaking too since he too is gay? Or because he is white, his being gay is understandable or less evil?

I think it's fair that if we want to condemn being gay, do so totally. Don't destroy a black one and attempt to understand a white one! angry

4 Likes

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nancy2016: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
9jakohai:
Well, speaking as a born again Christian who holds firmly to what the bible says about sin, I would have no problems working with, living next door to an lgbtq person.

I may regard homosexuality as a sin, but then again, I am also guilty of sins that are in some respects worse than being gay. It is why we need a Saviour in the first instance.

I will say one thing about being free from sin. If your reason for being free from sin, or for wishing someone's freedom from sin is so that you or someone else might be perceived as normal, then God won't help you at all.Freedom from sin is not for our own glory, but for God.

And if your response to a sinner is to force him to some concept of normality, rather than point him to God, then God cannot help you with that.

In relating to gays, remember that they are your neighbour.Just like any other sinner.You can do that without approving of gay behavior, or violently suppressing it.

Well said. A million likes for your statements. I wish everyone could reason like you. We all are sinners and what gives us the right to judge other sinners just because they sin differently from us? Nothing.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by ismart: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Afam4eva:

You seem to be the fagg*t here as the guy made a whole lot of sense and instead of countering him, you chose to go petty.
bros, actually, I never knew he is gay and I am very sure MILLIONS of Nigerians never knew too and that's why they embraced him that way.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by watchindelta(m): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I do not understand a white or black one. Mr quest is NOT A NIGERIAN, is on an official assignment. Whatever mr quest does with his life is his business. Nigerian laws do not apply to Mr quest, so of course..we'll welcome him with open arms, so long he doesn't foist his beliefs on us. On the other hand, BISI is nigerian. and the nigerian law forbids homosexuality.
i tired bro, toto wey sweet pass anytin tongue tongue na yash some ppl wan die follow. more over d fu cking U.S is not a Nigeria. so nt our biz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by hobat4cash(m): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mr Quest is on official assignment and being a journalist i am sure he is aware of our laws concerning homosexuality. if in the course of carrying out his official assignment he runs foul of that law then i as a person will urge that he be arrested and dealt with. i believe those welcoming him are doing so based on what he is(popular international journalist) not who he is(gay,etc). In summary, Mr Quest is coming to work briefly and go back not on a social visit or neither is he here to practice what is unlawful in Nigeria.That's my 2 kobo on this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by ozoebuka1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
raydatluvs:

Don't play racial victim mentality here, please!!! whether white, black yellow the gay thing is punishable in Nigeria just as drug trafficking is punishable. If the said "Mr CNN guy" is found engaging in such act in Nigerian soil, he would be punished!!!

You can go tell Mr/Mrs bisi that he should go to America to play his empathy games, thanks.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by lonelydora: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kobicove:
Richard Quest gay?! shocked

You don't know? He has been a gay since nah.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by emmydee(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Richard Quest is not hailed in Nigeria becaused he's gay. His visit in Nigeria is in now way, on the basis of gay or it's rights. He is here on business and i bet you, 90% of us did not even know he is gay. So go ahead to mend ur leaking ass!

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by napoleon77(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I do not understand a white or black one. Mr quest is NOT A NIGERIAN, is on an official assignment. Whatever mr quest does with his life is his business. Nigerian laws do not apply to Mr quest, so of course..we'll welcome him with open arms, so long he doesn't foist his beliefs on us. On the other hand, BISI is nigerian. and the nigerian law forbids homosexuality.

Whatever Mr Quest does with his life is his business even if he breaks Nigeria`s laws on homosexuality in Nigeria?

So Nigerian laws do not apply to Mr Quest while he is in Nigeria So if a foreigner commits a crime in Nigeria then Nigerian laws wont apply to him? If Mr Quest performs a homosexual act in Nigeria then it wont be a crime under Nigerian law because he isn't a Nigerian?

Does Nigerian law forbid homosexuality in Nigeria or it only forbids homosexuality by Nigerians in Nigeria, meaning we can welcome foreign homosexuals and exempt them from our laws?

2 Likes

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by ozoebuka1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Why im be say na yorubas dey lead for gay matter for Naija?e.g derele,bobrisky and co..Now dis guy man just pop out from no where.
Immorality fits some people I guess while others reject it outrightly that's why.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by InvertedHammer: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bisi is gay.
And like most gays, he cannot keep his lifestyle to himself.
I don't know if he expects standing ovation on what is purely a private matter. It will be better if he melts into oblivion.
This is the problem that people have with gays -- constantly rubbing their perverted lifestyle on everyone's face and expecting no backlash

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Bollinger(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:
As you dey rant, don't forget to mend your already destroyed leaking anus. Is Richard quest a nigerian? Does he plan on becoming a resident? Oloriburuku, omo ale. Inconsequential fagg*t

Nigerians are the most hypocritical people on earth. They don't mind people who are gay/aethists or their achievements when it affects their lives positively. I don't see anyone in Nigeria boycotting the use of Iphones or computers. Why? Because it suits them. All of a sudden they forget that the pioneers/CEO's are homosexuals. #Alan Turing. #Tim Cook. What a people.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Tonymario58: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
raydatluvs:

Gay nigga spotted and his brethren liking gayish comment
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by debbie223(f): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
The thing pain am wella.Eyaaaah bisi take heart.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Horlufemi(m): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
9jakohai:
Well, speaking as a born again Christian who holds firmly to what the bible says about sin, I would have no problems working with, living next door to an lgbtq person.

I may regard homosexuality as a sin, but then again, I am also guilty of sins that are in some respects worse than being gay. It is why we need a Saviour in the first instance.

I will say one thing about being free from sin. If your reason for being free from sin, or for wishing someone's freedom from sin is so that you or someone else might be perceived as normal, then God won't help you at all.Freedom from sin is not for our own glory, but for God.

And if your response to a sinner is to force him to some concept of normality, rather than point him to God, then God cannot help you with that.

In relating to gays, remember that they are your neighbour.Just like any other sinner.You can do that without approving of gay behavior, or violently suppressing it.

Continue, soon paedophiles will want rights too. Or wait till your gay neighbour burst your 5 year old anus with big dick or initiate him into homosexuality your eye go clear. The earlier we kick against it and let them know it's a psychiatric problem and not a natural one the better for you and your decendants.

Continue supporting lubbish.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Momoh7(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
E no go beta for gay or any body way dey get am for mind
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
okay.
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by chiraqDemon(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Gays, just so disgusting
Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by CyrusTheGreat: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Horlufemi:

Continue, soon paedophiles will want rights too. Or wait till your gay neighbour burst your 5 year old anus with big dick or initiate him into homosexuality your eye go clear. The earlier we kick against it and let them know it's a psychiatric problem and not a natural one the better for you and your decendants.

Continue supporting lubbish.

Pedophiles are rapists because children cannot give consent, and are in an imbalanced position of power in regards to an adult. That is what is wrong with pedophilia. It's not simply a problem because god said so.

Homosexuality is simply sexual or romantic relations between members of the same sex. It is completely separate to child predation, rape or abuse. It is defined as nothing more than love between two members of the same sex.

The fact that you conflate consensual love between people of the same gender with child rapists says a lot about your unintelligent, religiously brainwashed and delusional mind. Hopefully Nigeria will have it's own rationalist movement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
lonelydora:

You don't know? He has been a gay since nah.
Nigerians don't read ..Anderson Cooper too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Is Pregnant! Small Marriage Already Done / Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) / #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.