Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? (1418 Views)

Why Are Nigerians So Desperate For This? / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Desperate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by excessmon(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
It is well known that guys actually shy away from the funny topic called marriage.....!!!!......but the funnier part is that more ladies are actually using everything to make guys consider marriage Please why are ladies so desperate and using everything to make guys hungry for marriage?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by ojun50(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ladies come nd answer dis opolo question
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by mikky4764(f): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
age factor, can u comfortably marry a lady that is well over 35yrs of age?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by madone: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Becos of recession

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Amarabae(f): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
The use of the word 'desperate' is generalising.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Tallesty1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
They're not desperate
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Chiefia(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Yes because a high percentage of ladies are fond of this.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Alphamale2017(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Op so u are trying to tell me that if i PH 10k now i will get 700k before saturday ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Age factor, societal pressure.

©YBR
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Safiaa(f): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Because we don't have all the time in the world. Our most fertile years = 20s.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by gentlegenius(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
excessmon:
It is well known that guys actually shy away from the funny topic called marriage.....!!!!......but the funnier part is that more ladies are actually using everything to make guys consider marriage Please why are ladies so desperate and using everything to make guys hungry for marriage?
Ladies that are above 25 are always desperate for marriage because they knew time is not on their side. Because they want marriage at all cost, they pretend so much that you won't be able to understand their true colour. They'll hide all their bad sides and everything that might scare you away. But here is the solution - try younger girls(may be below 24). You won't regret it. Getting to know their real nature is quite easy because they are not desperate for marriage so they hardly pretend. Besides, there are other advantages of dating/marrying younger girls that you should know.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by ednut1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Societal conditioning, age, peer pressure and poverty eradication
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by excessmon(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Desperation doesn't lead to affirmation and it makes someone look cheap......my view about it!!!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
I don't we are desperate.
I believe its more of a Time frame matter.
We want to cross that phase and move on to other things.
There are a lot of things that can absorb a person totally.
And we need to get this over with so we can go ahead with those things.
Plus we want our children quite early so we can have time for them at our prime.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by rollybest(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:
Op so u are trying to tell me that if i PH 10k now i will get 700k before saturday ?
Hahahaha nairaland no go kill me ooo
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Alphamale2017(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
rollybest:
Hahahaha nairaland no go kill me ooo
LMAO grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:

Hi. Been seeing ur posts Safiaa(quiet radical). Are u a muslim?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Safiaa(f): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
No. Why the question?
Maduawuchukwu:

Hi. Been seeing ur posts Safiaa(quiet radical). Are u a muslim?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
No. Why the question?

Just wondering cause of ur name. It's Arabic Safiaa right?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Safiaa(f): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yes.
Maduawuchukwu:

Just wondering cause of ur name. It's Arabic Safiaa right?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
Yes.

OK. Which tribe are you? Hope am not sounding weird, is just that I am northern bred and was piqued by u name and ur positions on issues.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Because unlike we guys they have a BIOLOGICAL CLOCK..
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Safiaa(f): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
I'm actually yoruba smiley
Maduawuchukwu:

OK. Which tribe are you? Hope am not sounding weird, is just that I am northern bred and was piqued by u name and ur positions on issues.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Olasco93: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ladies have their Prime which differ from that of Males. In Africa, the crave for 'Wedding' is even more than other continents....
An Ikenna or Mufutau can flex till 40, but and Aisha or Silifa cannot try it till 30.
The society plays a vital role
too.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
I'm actually yoruba smiley

That's cool. I have a soft spot for Yoruba girls. You guys are lively and authentic. No dull moment with una grin.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Safiaa(f): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
You're not lying. grin

What tribe are you?
Maduawuchukwu:

That's cool. I have a soft spot for Yoruba girls. You guys are lively and authentic. No dull moment with una grin.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
You're not lying. grin

What tribe are you?

I am Igbo. From Imo. U?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Gerrard59(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2017
gentlegenius:

Ladies that are above 25 are always desperate for marriage because they knew time is not on their side. Because they want marriage at all cost, they pretend so much that you won't be able to understand their true colour. They'll hide all their bad sides and everything that might scare you away. But here is the solution - try younger girls(may be below 24). You won't regret it. Getting to know their real nature is quite easy because they are not desperate for marriage so they hardly pretend. Besides, there are other advantages of dating/marrying younger girls that you should know.

They come with extra baggage and same ladies can be and are also bad, unless you don't want to know what they do while in any tertiary institution.

Apart from biology, what are the benefits?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Titilayooni(f): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Safiaa:
Thank you for that statement
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Maxvasia(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Brb, lemme check the relationship btw "desperate" and "generalising"
Re: Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? by Maxvasia(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
They only get desperate from after age 26, after wasting useful time "slaying" on Instagram and Facebook and ignoring all the messages of potential husbands during same period. Next thread please

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Bullies Wife Live On Facebook For Cheating With Many Men / Lady Shares CDQ Number Online After Been Cheated By The Rapper(photos) / Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.