Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." (42654 Views)

Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari / Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by barclayb(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
I knew it
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Chiedu4Trump: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
a
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by 0b10010011: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
The Devil is romancing Fayose!

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by hisgrace090: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
They have spoken in their usual way.
Always treatening others.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by 0b10010011: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:
MURIC how dare you issue orders to a Fayose in his domain?

Would any northern governor tolerate CAN's warning not to demolish churches? Where were you when churches was burnt down in the north?

The Fayose I know will bulldoze those mosques, let's see where that your treat will lead you to.

Instead of you to be begging you're issuing press statement with treat, would Buhari accept such?

Why is it that Muslim are always associated with violence?

You will know why they re associated with violence when Fayose begins to destroy mosque. Trust me! The unity of Fulani, Nigerian Soldiers, and extreme Islamist will be deadly!
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by malton: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:

Would any northern governor tolerate CAN's warning not to demolish churches? Where were you when churches was burnt down in the north?

The Fayose I know will bulldoze those mosques, let's see where that your treat will lead you to.

Instead of you to be begging you're issuing press statement with treat, would Buhari accept such?

Do you even know Fayose?
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by sbashir10(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
AceRoyal:
Same day Fayose was in court with Nnamdi Kanu.The plot thickens.
Fayose is a prime target,since they can't get him now cuz of immunity, they want to make his state ungovernable (Bokoharam tactics) through religious unrest and thus the "PRESIDENCY" will declear state of emergency in Ekiti.

Lagos state recently shut down a popular church, ElRufia destroyed churches and there was not threat to life or what so ever.

Nigeria is a secular state!
No religious group has monopoly over violence!

MURIC should shut up!

you just typed pooh to score cheap scores and likes.
El rufai demolished any illegal building found, not only houses, but including mosques built government road, for once i never heard of where el rufai demolished any church due to hatred

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by watchindelta(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
waitin go happen? abi u go start to kill christain ur own tribe if fayose scatter am? becuz i no understand the treat

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by DropShot: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:

Na akamu dey your head.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by magoo10(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
you want to go and fight,provably shed blood in another man land. what happened to the courts?
why not approach a court if you know your rights are being infringed upon.

Why live like barbarians

There are more better and Democratic ways to go about this than threats

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Dinobi77: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
The group threatened violence, that's what they are known for, violence. Some weeks back one of d northern govs demolished Redeemed n Chosen churches n Christians took everything with calm and never threatened. Anyway, Fayose if it's necessary demolish, but if not don't.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by baganas: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2017

Ekiti may be his domain but don't you think that there could be Christians all over Nigeria who would be endangered by fayoses hostility to Muslims in his domain. There are many big and beautiful churches around filing stations in many Muslim states. We will also kindly demolish these churches to protect worshipers from radioactive emissions
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Welcomme: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Duric abi Na muric dey mad..

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by kwalakwala123(f): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na wa for all musulumis ooo. Mosque don become heaven on earth ni. I don't like men who talk to much. I trust the abokis they don't yarn dust at all...... But dey act. Let this coward just shut that his big mouth joor. Ayo oya go and demolished the Mosque and see what will happen. If heaven dey fall no b on earth e go land? Nonsense religion of blood shaders

4 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by positivelord: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
We invite notable traditional rulers in Yorubaland, particularly the much revered Ooni of Ife and the Alaafin of Oyo to intervene in the matter before it gets out of hand.

Does it mean the Oba of lagoon is not regarded again in SW.

I dont understant

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by abescom: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is the problem with islam and muslims. You said you are into a religion of peace but here shouting, threatening to take the law into your own hands.

Religion of peace, seriously?

5 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Bobby808: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:

They should be very fast. Who do they think are? If not for the womenlike Afonjes, who is afraid of muslems? That time is since gone. Every body is very ready for whatever way they will take. We will born this zoo together. If the muslems think they single handly own trouble making and that they can threaten people, they should just try it.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by sweetgala(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:

Actually CAN have been frothing at the mouth and issuing far out demands to governors in the North for years now.
I can remember the several deadlines CAN gave northern governors the early days of BH when churches and mosques were their best targets

Or can we forget the one they were dragging with El Rufai when he demolished buildings encroaching on university land
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Fresia01(f): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Y are majority of people on this thread mistaking 'threat'to 'treat'... . Na so our educational system Don bad reach
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by kechywillz(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
That's the only religion that will resort to violence to make sure that their demands are met

4 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by austinbrown: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
They should shot up jare

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Adadio: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
So the Muric hypocrites can feel pain too.The demolition is yet to start and they are already issuing threats of violence.
Muslim's and violence are just one and the same.Let Fayose go ahead and do the dearth give Ado a facelift.
Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by WhoBeThisMan: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
martooski:

THE STATEMENT ALONE MEANS WAR... DSS OVER TO YOU NO BE ONLY APOSTLE SULEIMAN DEY INCITE VIOLENCE
if this was apostle Suleman, by now dss would have arrested him or one Stephanie otubo will appear from no where

8 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tflex01:
I'm not against Fayose taking side, but siding with the Igbos can be very suicidal from the look of things since they have wrongly identified the Yorubas as their major problem.

Social media comments of the Igbos are enough for any right thinking Yoruba man to get sense.

Any Yoruba man that is still trying to impress the Igbos is fighting a lost battle. Unfortunately.

What concerns Igbos with Yoruba Muslims threatening Fayose government ungovernable?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
Abeg all this religious body should swerve

Nigeria is a secular state

Let peace reign

Religion is a personal thing
No there won't be peace. Muslims should leave the governor alone to rule his state.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by oruma19: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why are the Christians complaining about the threats issued by dis goatish professor? Muslims are always given preference in anything that happens in Nigeria. Are u guys just knowing? Even here on nairaland it's the same thing. U can't comment on a Muslim thread but they can spew thrash on Christian threads. Fayose is Peter, and upon him the church is built and d gate of hell shall not prevail against him. As long as he is doing the right thing to make d state beautiful and developed, no shakings

8 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by sshalom(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
This MURIC Director is so confrontational, alarmist and a poor example for someone in his position. He sighted bulldozers around some mosques and because of that Nigeria will burn? Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by AlamienDagash(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
One thing i understand is fayose is a lunatic idiot
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by dangwarmai(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:

Haba! who is associated with violence here? The one who wants to demolish religious monument or who is trying to avoid blood shed?
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
MURIC clowns

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by bilulu(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Papiikush:
All I know is those terrorizing this nation are from a particular religion.
the world not jux dis nation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Survivor Of APC Attacks In Ilorin Breaks Down In Tears In Front Of Saraki / Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.