Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." (42650 Views)

Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari / Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by EppPliss: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Jobos(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2017
sbashir10:
If the mosques are actually erected in wrong places, or un-authorized piece of land, or on any government land, it should be demolished, because Islam is a religion of peace, but if it is contrary to the above, then fayose has no any right to demolish those religious building unless he wants to face wrath of Allah.

with regards to what must of the poster talked about el rufai,
must of you just typed pooh to score cheap scores and likes.
El rufai demolished any illegal building found, not only houses,
but including mosques built on government roads, for once i never heard of where el rufai demolished any church due to hatred
There is no hatred in fayose action.if you want to build a mosque get approval and biuld it. If you want to build a petrol station get approval and build it.
Stop bring that northern idea to ekiti state by building petrol station with mosque, personal house with public mosque.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2017
preciousfuture:

Myopic reasoning.You reason with ur anus!
If I curse you now people will say I wicked. So because you have different opinion to mine that is why you think you have the right to insult me? People like you will always think they are wise yet when they see a comment they did not like, instead countering the points with superior points you choose to display your stupidity online. I wonder why some people are allow to have access to internet.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Jobos(m): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2017
BetaThings:

You Christians always take one side
For sending a bill to the House of Assembly, Apostle Suleman decreed death on the governor and members of the congregation rejoiced

Now you are coming with a cock and bull story - if he demolished any church, he must have given a valid reason eg road construction etc
And not only churches would be affected
Fayose is targetting only mosques

And BTW - did MURIC support the unfair singling out of churches for any negative action by any government

Yes, because only mosque that are built inside petrol stations, only mosque are built inside approved resident house.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Omeokachie: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2017
BetaThings:

Why do people are ignorant make pronouncement
When was he made JAMB registrar?

Nigerian Christians really have no respect for the truth

Go back son, read what you wrote and try to see if you can find logic, coherence and especially any iota of sense in it.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2017
He will set his own bullocks on fire grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by ransomed: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Goddex:
MURIC threatening violence?

I tell people, Muslims are the same everywhere whether Iraqi Muslims, Yoruba Muslims, Iranian Muslims, Syrian Muslims, Hausa/Fulani Muslims or Afghanistan Muslims.

That penchant for violence is always in their DNA
:::--- Chineke, see finishing.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by ransomed: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2017
People are so funny. You brought your plan to government to construct and operate a filling station without a mosque or church as part of your building plan and approval was given. You later decide to introduce church or mosque to the project without informing nor getting an approval to alter the master plan from the same government. If the government decides to remove the illegal, unapproved attachment, why are you now crying wolf? Bia, nobody has monopoly of violence. MURIC should comply with government directive for peace to reign.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by okoliexpress: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2017
pls sir, do not misquote me, i was only being sarcastic. do not use me for your muse....... thank you..
BetaThings:

I dare you to open a thread on violence in Islam v Christianity
I challenge you

Nobody comes next to you in terms of blood - is you entire religion not based on salvation through blood wrongly spilled?

Here is your brethren on another thread
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2017
any thread about fayose is trending nowadays
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Evidenx(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2017
U only sighted a bulldozer and u started speaking rubbish..YOU ARE A FOOL MR.PROF.
THOSE MOSQUE WILL BE DEMOLISHED,NORTHING DEY HAPPEN..IF WORST COME TO WORST WE DIVIDE THE COUNTRY...GOD PUNSIH THE BLOOD SUCKING MUSLIMS..NA ONLY UNA SABI FIGHT ABI? GO AND STUDY D BIBLE...STUDY D ISREALITES..

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fayose should burn their mosques to the ground. Rubbish, send them packing like they did in ife.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by isnovic(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Arrest this fucking retard for a MURIC leader.

For all the destroyed churches in the North which of them as set the country ablaze?

DSS should immediately invite this retard for questioning and charge him with treasonable offence.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Bobby808: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
skolab4:
. shuut ur dirty mouth .....mumu
very elementary and prematured
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by 0dav2(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2017
Solorrman:
Na u sabi,why didnt u protest,who stopped u,for us we believed our religion is authentic thats why we respond as u know all things done in clubs are there in church,so whats wrong if its demolished
i just pity u bro,coz you have no idea of what you are saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko / Abacha Loot: Al-Mustapha Talks About How Funds Were Taken Out Of Nigeria / Young Fulani Bandits Openly Flaunt Themselves On Tiktok (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.