Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." (42651 Views)

Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari / Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by olayinka63: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
One sided commenters are those up there. If MURIC had not put this fayose on his toe, he would have totally marginalized Muslims in Ekiti. Fayose should thread cautiously, all of you e-rants can't provide solution when the problem eventually starts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by sapele914(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
DollarAngel:
Haven't Churches been demolished BEFORE?
Goosh this people disgust me, they feel they are untouchable, always threaten at any little opportunity given, how could a senseless Lugard or whoever declared us One Nigeria,
senseless like your parents for giving birth to you in a country called Nigeria,Abi UK, Canada, USA no dey in existence when dey born you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by sondi: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Two churches, Chosen and Redeem were destroyed completely in Dutse, Jigawa state barely 2 months ago, it happen in Lagos and also in Kaduna and no Christian threaten d governor but muric here here spewing thrash. Fayose, if u have justification for that, pull them down and let's see what will happen.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Sammy07: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Muslims in ekiti, ondo,ogun states should have know that they don't have anything to say to whatever befalls them in each of the above state
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by AlamienDagash(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Haryanphe:

YOUR FATHER
He's at home
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
How will destroying ordinary mosques in ekiti state set Nigeria ablaze. These Muslims think they own this country... Afonja oni yeye!

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by oladoja1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:
MURIC how dare you issue orders to a Fayose in his domain?

Would any northern governor tolerate CAN's warning not to demolish churches? Where were you when churches was burnt down in the north?

The Fayose I know will bulldoze those mosques, let's see where that your treat will lead you to.

Instead of you to be begging you're issuing press statement with treat, would Buhari accept such?

Why is it that Muslim are always associated with violence?
pls read that again
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Sammy07: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
FrancisDiote:
How will destroying ordinary mosques in ekiti state set Nigeria ablaze. These Muslims think they own this country... Afonja oni yeye!

Lmao oo
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by nwakibie3(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fayose should go ahead afterall El rufai did it to Christians in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by smartty68(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
lownewolf:

Kai and on Sunday u we still shout love ur neighbors as ur self
So you expect that we fold our hands and watch Muslims massacre Christians bah?
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by kristisking(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Educated illiterate! MUMUIC sorry MURIC go and
sleep. Nobody has monopoly of violence. When
churches were demolished in some parts of Northern states, you didnt raise alarm now that Fayose has become a torn in the flesh of APC, you
raise false alarm just to cause breach of peace. Why are these people always threaten violence?

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Awoo88: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
If I were to be Fayose now, that mosque in question will be under demolition right now. As in today today!! As those idiots finished issuing that idiotic press release, I will start the demolition.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by skolab4(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bobby808:
They should be very fast. Who do they think are? If not for the womenlike Afonjes, who is afraid of muslems? That time is since gone. Every body is very ready for whatever way they will take. We will born this zoo together. If the muslems think they single handly own trouble making and that they can threaten people, they should just try it.
. shuut ur dirty mouth .....mumu
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Semper247(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:

Would any northern governor tolerate CAN's warning not to demolish churches? Where were you when churches was burnt down in the north?

The Fayose I know will bulldoze those mosques, let's see where that your treat will lead you to.

Instead of you to be begging you're issuing press statement with treat, would Buhari accept such?

You are just as silly as fayose...
Can't you see fayose is trying anything possible to try and play victim when his tenure expires and he is finally arrested. He will scream to high heavens to attract sympathy as though the fed govt is victimising him.

You people hailing him are just plain mischievous and I can guarantee you that whatever fayose does(causing religious crisis in his state and standing with a man being tried for treason) , his sins will find him out and he will be punished for his corruption.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by magzey: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
I happen to understand that all those commenting against MURIC statementS are hooligans. quote me if you are one.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Vicolan: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:

Bros it in their body o. Once remembered Gov Aregbe bulldozed An Apostlic church claiming He wanted to construct Road and till date Nothing happen ....Muslims r just impatient walahi
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by bizzibodi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
if they like make them lynch am.na dem vote am.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Aburi001: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:

But Fayose sef...... na only him be Governor for this Country?

Why is his name always associated with controversy.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by sbashir10(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
geekybabe:

If you dont have anything sensible to say, how about if you just keep your mouth shut? Someone builds a petrol station in the centre of a residential area, and then uses it as a mosque simulatneously because he is a religious bigot. He keeps doing that around the state. Govt comes in to say its risky to uses a petrol station for religious gathering and its illegal. You are talking about wrath. Bigot.

Where was the yeye MURIC when they were killing pastors and burning churches in Kaduna? Have you not realised that nobody is buying that lame statement u try so hard to sell to cover up the evil message of wickedness and violence?

Peace and Violence are not the same. A religion that constantly threatens is no religion of peace. A religion of wrath and anger is no religion of peace.

firstly, i am entitled to my opinion, and since i didn't mention you in my comments, kindly do yourself a favor by going blind.

secondly, I'm not on nairaland to sell anything, perhaps you're one of the nairaland olosho slay mama, 3 rounds for 1k abi?? deal with that.

thirdly, it is quite obvious you're just a girl who hide behind keyboard to type shit, I'm a resident of kaduna, born and brought up there, you know nothing about kaduna crisis, so, shut the Bleep up, i don't normally reply low life self esteem olosho like you, who know shit about anything.

so, you where not aware when one of your so called apostle, Suleiman was threatening el rufai about his religious Bill in kaduna,?

was hell let lose that your fake apostle said so? he even went ahead and said a serving governor is a dead man walking, perhaps, you were to dull to notice all the above statement made by muric, no any issue of threatening to kill anybody like what your apostle said to el rufai.

so, kindly stay of my mention attention seeker.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by sbashir10(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
zurumking:
shotshot ip
this idioi please shot up
wasted sperm, had your mum knows she's given birth to an embe like you, she for do abortion
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
smartty68:

So you expect that we fold our hands and watch Muslims massacre Christians bah?

As much as we r sentimental we should never fail to be objective...
The issue at stake has nothing to do with anybody killing anybody but the demolishion of worship centres!
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by c4tnoelz: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
The worst thing is that, Akintola will NEVER be recognised as a Muslim by northern Muslims in Nigeria, as far as they are concerned he is an INFIDEL

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by oladoja1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
smartty68:
Muslims should call their herdsmen to order because they're the major cause of deads and hardship in this country. Even boko haram too...

I stand with Fayose on this!

Fayose - "The Trump of Ekiti"

Pepper them gan

#Muslim-Race-A-Disgrace-To-Humanity#
bro get well soon
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
foolish religion
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by DollarAngel(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
sapele914:
senseless like your parents for giving birth to you in a country called Nigeria,Abi UK, Canada, USA no dey in existence when dey born you?

Did you write this to provoke me, or to pass a message across or to garner likes, I blame Nigeria networks for giving a retarded being like you opportunity to be on Nairaland. I don't want to involve your innocent parents in this don't ever quote mine, I swear you will run mad when next you this, you have my word, be careful with people
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by IshaqAyinde(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
This country is finished wallahi, nobody can reason straight without considering its religion. We never miss word pointing to the north when it comes to religious issue.
Nobody even care to know if the said Mosque was erected on the road or not.

I think if Nigeria must split, we have to split in line with religion also. Seems like we can't even tolerate other peoples religion again.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Obiwiz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:

Whether he demolishes structures or not, you guys are always bent on mayhem and violence. The records speak.....
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by deantimes(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
deebsman1:
You are irrationally stupid for ur comment, Islam is for peace and as insinuated by you, give credible reference to all what u alleged.

For whatever reason, let him for no reasons demolish any house of God and c God's curse rain on him

So God can't fight for himself without sending you as his foot soldiers?

That kind of your god that uses you to fight must be clueless.

Idiot learn to allow God act rather than rant for nothing, go and ask Fayose how he tamed herdsmen, that same way he will take you Muslims and nothing will happen, try it nah.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by BiggyBamBam: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
The reasons Fayose gave were reasonable enough.
Muslims believe they hold the monopoly of violence.
Fayose, go ahead and demolish all illegal structures and nothing will happen!!!

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by bantudra: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
fayose and ffk are trying to hide something...
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by smartty68(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
oladoja1:

bro get well soon
Lol! I don't care if it hurts your feelings... But someone has to put them where they belong...

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by AnanseK(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:

But you are the one threatening violence now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko / Abacha Loot: Al-Mustapha Talks About How Funds Were Taken Out Of Nigeria / Young Fulani Bandits Openly Flaunt Themselves On Tiktok (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.