Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. (1361 Views)

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
You will agree with me that broke girls are cunning and with a little error in guys' conversational skills, they exploit you financially, for example.
A poor conversational skill with a broke girl:
Guy: Hello bae.
Girl: Hi darling.
Guy: Have you eaten today?
Girl: No, I was wondering if you could help out!
cry

So, when chatting with broke girls, do not ask questions like ''have you taken your bath today?", she will ask you to buy her soap, "when are you travelling to the place you told me about?", she will tell you the only way she can go is if you send transport fare to her, "why haven't you called me since?", she will ask you to send her airtime.

See you guys later. Sola.
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by LethargiQue: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin
Has it happened to you before?
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
sad
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by LethargiQue: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
solasolasola:
Has it happened to you before?

I don't think so..
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
LethargiQue:

I don't think so..
Okay.
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
You've told them how not to chat with them..... why don't you help them fully with how to chat with them?!
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by thesicilian: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
angry

OP, i only have 20mb left and i read ur thread..plz send me airtime ..i use glo and airtel ...u can send it both to my numbers so i can reply u more...u can call me too to comfam wink

3 Likes

Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
modelmike7:
You've told them how not to chat with them.....
why don't you help them fully with how to chat with them?!
By telling them how not to chat with girls, I have implicitly told them how to! Get it now or...
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
TrapQueen77:
angry

OP, i only have 20mb left and i read ur thread..plz send me airtime ..i use glo and airtel ...u can send it both to my numbers so i can reply u more...u can call me too to comfam wink
Where are your numbers then? Anyway, thanks for the funny addition. After sending the airtime, I should still call to confirm? grin
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
solasolasola:

By telling them how not to chat with girls, I have implicitly told them how to! Get it now or...
....OK, hope your goons understand you better!!
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
modelmike7:
....OK, hope your goons understand you better!!
All the guys understand me.
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
solasolasola:
Where are your numbers then? Anyway, thanks for the funny addition. After sending the airtime, I should still call to confirm? grin

Baba...lemme slide it to yo dm wink i no wan boiz get my numba and start calling like telemarketing operators angry
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Baba...lemme slide it to yo dm wink i no wan boiz get my numba and start calling like telephone operators angry
I'm expecting them.
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Headlesschicken(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
cry
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Alphamale2017(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
So they canceled the wedding becos she is AS ? Awww too bad
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:
So they canceled the wedding becos she is AS ? Awww too bad
Pardon!
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Alphamale2017(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
solasolasola:
Pardon!
okay then i pardon you , but dont try it next time oh grin grin
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:
okay then i pardon you , but dont try it next time oh grin grin
Are you sure you understand yourself?
Re: How To Chat With Broke Girls Without Putting Yourself In A Difficult Situation. by Alphamale2017(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
[/b]
solasolasola:
[b]
solasolasola:
solasolasola:
exactly my point, that is the main reason i do not like infinix phones their batteries dont last

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday Gift (sexcapade) / I Want To Try Sex Style But I Don't Know How To Her / Wld U Still Marry Ur Lover If U Discovered A Wk To Ur Wedding Dey Cnt Hv Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.