Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To (7277 Views)

How Do You Cope With Broke Guys? Ladies / Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by AhlexOfficial(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
A slay queen is literally crying at the wrong side of her mouth after it emerged that she gave her honeypot to some obviously fine-face boys to bang.

Unfortunately, the guys are not who she thought they were and now she’s pregnant, looking desperately for the father.

The shell-shocked girl, unable to keep the embarrassment to herself, confided in one of her friends who advised her on what to do.

The interesting aspect of the convo between the two was when the unnamed lady revealed that all the boys (we don’t know the specific number) ejaculated into her and can’t readily tell which of them is responsible for her pregnancy.

https://www.naijaintoto.com.ng/2019/01/slay-queen-engages-in-group-sx-with.html

Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by EbukaHades10(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Oja gbese

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by cooluzi: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
this one don enter one chance

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by uncleseries: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
If you believe this story, just know u can believe anything.. chat between two horn*y people close to each other, one providing hotspot for the other to use.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by tolufase: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
The love of money led you to this. Anyway, it's your cross that you must carry for good nine months. Perhaps after delivery, you can start looking for the father; that's if you don't abort the baby.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by uboma(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
OYO to her.
Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by KELVINXY: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
2019 go funny die grin
Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by nodeKWKLFL: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
uncleseries:
If you believe this story, just know u can believe anytging.. chat between two person close to each other, one providing hotspot for the other to use.
If you dont believe things like this happen on the regular that means you haven't met or hear about girls and their escapades. Most girls see sex as handshake. They can even do 3 sum and allow guys cum inside of them and not bothered. Go to Asia and other parts of Africa and see what girls do you will be amazed. If you don't fear toto, that means you no fear life. Girls no dey smile oh.
I've heard a girl discussing with friends about how she is dating 3 guys and naking raw with them sometimes the same day. No kidding

8 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by AhlexOfficial(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
There is a truism that goes thus

You no fit chop am finish
Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
uncleseries:
If you believe this story, just know u can believe anytging.. chat between two person close to each other, one providing hotspot for the other to use.

you suppose dey work for CIA....kaiiì

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by Apination(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
And she had a fvcking gangbangggg with no CD undecided

Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by Rickjordan(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
damn ....it serves her right.....this reminds of some drivers faking their bosses car as theirs, to smash some mumu gals after falling for the magic sweet words...
Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by Luthercboi709(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
AUDITION AUDITION AUDITION

DIMAS TV having an audition for the follow vacant post
*business strategist ( must be a graduate)
*in-house photographer
*marketers
*makeup artist

Qualities needed below

Excellent communication skills
Exceptional organization skills
Sales ability
Eternal learners
Adaptability
Creativity
Good observation skills

Send us an email to DIMASTVNG@GMAIL.COM
Please specify the following on your email: Location (where you currently reside),
Recent Photograph.. only successful shortlisted candidates would be invited for audition

NOTE: Also open to I.T. students.
You can also follow us in IG @Dimastvng

Date: Jan 4th 2019 at No 72 faloun street off akinlere marsha
Time 10 am prompt

Dress as you want to be addressed
Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bleep is for mature ladies and gentlemen, not some cheap prostitutes without coins for postinor 2

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by KiZiie(m): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2019
"If only common sense was that common."
Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by KiZiie(m): 12:50am On Jan 04, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
Bleep is for mature ladies and gentlemen, not some cheap prostitutes without coins for postinor 2

Word!
Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by hyfr(m): 1:34am On Jan 04, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
Bleep is for mature ladies and gentlemen, not some cheap individuals without coins for condoms
Fixed! Stay safe NL
Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by UrbanExotica(f): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2019
You got served
Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by PrincessB1(f): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Without protection

Aside pregnancy, what about the chances of getting infected with STDs?

Re: Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To by Olizey(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Are you in dire need for an udemy course, ranging from all sort of lectures and tutorials?

Or you need a premium software for your PC?

Or a Premium app for your phone?

Good news folks! YOU CAN GET ANYONE YOU WANT FOR A TOKEN OF 500 NAIRA.

You want proof? You can definitely ask for Screenshots.

I'm as legit as you can imagine.

For more enquiries, you can send me a mail at oliseohadike@yahoo.com. My whatsapp no is on my signature

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... / Pictures Of Male Officers Searching Private Parts Of Ladies / Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.