Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? (19235 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by jakandeola(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Amarabae:

I saw your ranting comments here, what the hell are you feeling like? is it in beauty or what?
who gives a damn fuvk who you marry? pls have a sit and leave my Igbo guys alone.
they are the best husband materials(happily married to one) and I doubt they will be interested in you.
so have a sit and be quiet pls
In baby factry abi u tink ur tribe is best and dat disgust me

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Amarabae(f): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
jakandeola:
In baby factry abi u tink ur tribe is best and dat disgust me
you really wrote that?

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by AlamienDagash(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
ummeey:
Abuja
Lalle kina morewa, if u dnt mind wani anguwa
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by jakandeola(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Amarabae:
you really wrote that?
hmm am sorry then dont be angry
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by BLACKdagger: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Amarabae:

I saw your ranting comments here, what the hell are you feeling like? is it in beauty or what?
who gives a damn fuvk who you marry? pls have a sit and leave my Igbo guys alone.
they are the best husband materials(happily married to one) and I doubt they will be interested in you.
so have a sit and be quiet pls

Amara dear dnt mind her.
For over a year she has been dumped 3times by igbo men.. i saw her post year amd i was suprised she still havnt got ovet it.
Show much frustrated she is dat she couldnt settle with one.
She love igbo main but her character ruined her.
Now she is pretending.
For over a year she still dwellin on that.
What does dat tell u??

Chek my posts u would see the screenshots of her comments weepin last year.LOL

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Amarabae(f): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
jakandeola:
hmm am sorry then dont be angry
k dear.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yoruba guy, will definetely go for an educated fulani damsel
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Haxine:

chai! me I must find my own India for 9ja.. I swear i don package how she go look

Pweety-B2
Sexy-A1
Boobs-B3
Hips-A1
Lips-A1
bros e be like u too watch bollywood movies grin grin grin.in actual fact most of the indian ladies in naija look far frm the ones in bollywood grin.they always ugly and masculine looking grin.there was one pastor near my side with a small church married to an indian lady.omo if u see this woman she look like Ghandi grin.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ummeey: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Kubwa, kai fa?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ummeey: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Kubwa, kai fa?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Honestly Akwaibom.... They sabi dance makossa

Fmartin:
which tribe in nigeria will you like to marry apart from your own tribe?

share with us.. smiley
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by AlamienDagash(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
ummeey:
Kubwa, kai fa?
Ena Gombe, kubwan ta ena? arab road,nepa road KO ta wajen faith church
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Fmartin(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
AlamienDagash:

Ena Gombe, kubwan ta ena? arab road,nepa road KO ta wajen faith church
ka gamu da yar uwa ko? grin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
victorian:

Don't mind those ones castigating your choice and talking blindly

I love your guts kiss

Stand by your man as always and disregard people trying to make u angry .

Am glad u handled them maturedly . but pls keep your cool. When they are tired they will go back to where they crawled out from smiley

And you look very pretty smiley
Cheers. smiley

Thank you ma'am kiss

I don't have time to reply any dumvb mentions anymore.
Some people can rant for all I care . they are simply talking to themselves .
I never knew some peeps here so frustrated . But its all good .

Thanks once again smiley
God bless .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
GoodFaith:
Please don't basic your life happiness on tribe

this oyibo di too much
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by AlamienDagash(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fmartin:
ka gamu da yar uwa ko? grin
Wlhy kuwa abokina
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Fmartin(m): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Wlhy kuwa abokina
dats cool
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by AlamienDagash(m): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fmartin:
dats cool
Whats ur moniker in NB
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Fmartin(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Whats ur moniker in NB
hmmm., guess it.. cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
alexialin:
Am delta, Warri and now prefer Edo .

Way back then,I was obssessed with marrying Igbo. But my two Igbo exs especially their families , way back made me realise what tribalism is all about and its for real.

Then I had to go back to the drawing board , work on myself and also change the kind of guys i date and tribe too. Edo guy came into my life and I realise delta and Edo have so many things in common and i really feel athome with my man from Edo and his family , and my other female friends and male friends from Edo state. smiley
It's like experiencing home in Lagos . its a deep and soul lifting experience . smiley
With speaking pidgin inclusive wink
igbo dey discriminate delta igbo too?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
tossie101:
Still igbo tribe cox i wana maintain the cuteness in the family linage!
Aint sayin u cant get cute guys elsewhere but i prefar cute IGBO guys anyday.

But if i must go outside my tribe.. then its edo.
cos we edo sabi chop pidgin abi grin?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:

cos we edo sabi chop pidgin abi grin?

Lol maybe.. cheesy
I luv their tradition sha.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:

Pls dont listen to her story igbos dnt discrimate anybody the only pple dnt we dnt go too well with is yorubas. We still marry them.

But anythin south south..we dnt hav probs with them.. like some1 said here it has to do with her character maybe.
Even my blood sister married edo without any complain or disagreement and my distant cousin
Married urhobo lady
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Zaitoon: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
ummeey:
Olive
yes smiley
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
tossie101:

Pls dont listen to her story igbos dnt discrimate anybody the only pple dnt we dnt go too well with is yorubas. We still marry them.

But anythin south south..we dnt hav probs with them.. like some1 said here it has to do with her character maybe.
Even my blood sister married a edo without any complain or disagreement and my distant cousin
Married urhobo.
well for that one about yoruba i see it often on crime and political section on nairaland grin grin grin grin grin..the way igbo and yoruba throw punches at each other in both sections is like WW2 all over again.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
tossie101:

Lol maybe.. cheesy
I luv their tradition sha.
lol na so we be cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:

well for that one about yoruba i see it often on crime and political section on nairaland grin grin grin grin grin..the way igbo and yoruba throw punches at each other in both sections is like WW2 all over again.

Lol yes we dnt agree dat much dear
But anything south/south we balm!
I can mention atleast 6or7 people easily who i kno married from s/s both men and women!.
And i know it would be more dan that wen i think deeper.
So i laff that lady who came here to lie against igbos because she had sour relationship with igbomen. GOD forgive her!

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Taraba hausa/fulani
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by princessayesha(f): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
ummeey:
Am igala, will you marry me?
shocked are'nt you a girl?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:

j

Lefulefu let's leave that one, we will discuss it on watsapp. Before some obssessed Igbo ladies and guys here, that feels no lady can say No to an Igbo man will now come and start spewing trash . I want to enjoy my evening, am already relaxed and in a perfecf mood tonight .
I don't have time to start endless quarrel with some deranged people on this thread .

So pls story for another day on watsapp.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
alexialin:
j

Lefulefu let's leave that one, we will discuss it on watsapp. Before some obssessed Igbo ladies and guys here, that feels no lady can say No to an Igbo man will now come and start spewing trash . I want to enjoy my evening, am already relaxed and in a perfecf mood tonight .
I don't have time to start endless quarrel with some deranged people on this thread .

So pls story for another day on watsapp.
lol cheesy no yawa
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Haxine: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:

bros e be like u too watch bollywood movies grin grin grin.in actual fact most of the indian ladies in naija look far frm the ones in bollywood grin.they always ugly and masculine looking grin.there was one pastor near my side with a small church married to an indian lady.omo if u see this woman she look like Ghandi grin.

lolzzzz..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.