Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe (41662 Views)

Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by drnoel: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2017
krendo:
Justice Binta Nyako has simply validated Nnamdi Kanu's argument that Nigeria could be a zoo

Any other country of the world were equality before the law means something the requirement will be only citizens or passport carrying Nationals can stand as surety, here rather than focus on Citizenship a High court judge wants to focus on Race and Tribe

This for me is evidence that Racism and Tribalism is institutionalised and the judge should bury her head in shame!

There is a reason for and it is to show that igbos are not united. The response of the elite class will show for certain if that is true.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by drnoel: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2017
ahaika23:
300 million is piece of cake as far as the Igbo's are concerned. It'll take nothing to meet those bail conditions. When Chukwu Okike Abiama has sent you, even your enemies will fall out for your course consciously or not.

Very naive
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ahaika23: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2017
Yahaya85:
Flat-headed IPods this is the headache that awaits you, so don't Celebrate yet Cuz it's not yet "Uhuru" :
1. Presenting a Serving Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria- That might be possible though
2. Presenting a Jew Leader here in Nigeria- where will he get him from ??
3. Presenting a highly respected person as surety who owns landed property and is resident in Abuja - At this time of Whistle blowing Buhari's regime which highly respected person will drop that kind of amount??
KANU i am sorry for you with this your flat headed Coconut Head Cuz you are still on a Long thing................ SAI Gobe!!!

Has Buhari started speaking? #prayforbaba
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Sleezwizz: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
ahaika23:

Really? What about Buhari that called German chancellor Mitchell, or is it about him calling Osibanjo Osimbade, abi should we talk about All Progressive Confidence, or is it the West Germany case or should I keep mentioning more? Now you tell me, is Buhari mentality stable? I don't know you at all cos probably you don't even exist to ascertain your mental state, but for you to be a slave to that mentally retardded fellow in Abuja, your own mental case would probably be hyper. Take no offense pls I'm just drawing inference here.

What are u saying Gan self. Do I look like a Buhari supporter or APC party member to you.

U just feel like typing whatever comes to ur stinking brain without sieving it. Such a shame.

I am not ready to engage in any e-war with u cos I can clearly c u are jobless. No need to drag issues with u.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Bakrabas: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Once you say Afonja, I believe you are referring to Ilorin people not Yoruba race

ahaika23:
This will be a technical knockout (TKO) to the Afonja rascals perambulating upandan #Biafra threads
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Obdk: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
EdCure:

I'm Edo.

That said, your understanding of my post is not up to me. Afterall, it is a well established fact that some of you IPOBians have the loathsome avarice for intellectual objectivism.

You lots are shining crystals of colossal idiocy!

Throwing around words u don't know d meaning just to impress. Go check meaning of avarice. Maybe u just heard it
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by kettykin: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
bakila:

Oversea people no dey joke with money.
Now the money has been raised in record time without much efforts
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by bakila: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
kettykin:

Now the money has been raised in record time without much efforts
Yes that is good. The conditions set down by the Zoo must be obeyed. If you do anyhow, the Zoo enforces the Bond. Oga where una get that Rabbit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) / Oshiomhole At John Oyegun's Daughter's Wedding (pics) / Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.