Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe (41659 Views)

Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by daddyiel(m): 2:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Your generation and everything you stand for are fools
gberra:
Slaves of the Nation are you sure you really can?... Observing...

Igbos are fools cry

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by AceSkillz01: 4:26am On Apr 26, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Every ox love to hear itself bray. You seem to love the sound of your voice, hence your haste to spew nonsense, to defy simple logic and reasoning and to always crudely, brutishly, stupidly thrust your imbecility through the hymen of sense and rationality. You're pathetic.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Destruction!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by emi14: 6:08am On Apr 26, 2017
ahaika23:

Ok, you're a lousy Edo boy. Your analysis of whether Kanu needs support or not is trash that is not needed. Move on to a thread talking of Oshiomole begging for SGF position from his Fulani lord and master

Your response to that grass cutter hunter is rather objective. Thankyou bro.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by EppPliss: 6:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Shoboy6h: 6:21am On Apr 26, 2017
300million to bail him... Mehn it's on a high side.. Where as someone while steal 3billion the court will change him a bail of 10million naira.. Our judiciary system need to do needful..
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by BudeYahooCom: 6:52am On Apr 26, 2017
ahaika23:

Pained Edonja! You that didn't spend years under incarceration, is your life anything close to 100th fraction of another 100th of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's life? Edo BMC crew living on click allowance.

Oluwa ooo, the way Biafrans humiliate meddlesome ewedu Afonjas on cyberspace is shocking. Abeg pity Edcure. The Olodo mugu says Biafrans have "avarice" (greed) for intellectual objectivism and thinks it's a bad thing, because he wants to blow the big grammar he learnt today without knowing the meaning.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ejisun53(m): 6:53am On Apr 26, 2017
Osita Chidoka, a former National officer of Nigeria has now become a sectional bigot, it's unfortunate.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Customer80: 7:14am On Apr 26, 2017
ejisun53:
Osita Chidoka, a former National officer of Nigeria has now become a sectional bigot, it's unfortunate.
He is sectional because he's identifies with someone Who fights for the freedom of his people? Nnamdi Kanu is a freedom fighter and didn't commit any offence

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Ohaneche(m): 7:19am On Apr 26, 2017
100 milli is a small change. Pls how can I involve myself in the bail conditions?
Some peeps have forgotten that we are the money bag of Nigeria.
Ndi Igbo mma mma nu o. We will remain higher always.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by bukynkwuenu: 7:25am On Apr 26, 2017
gberra:
Slaves of the Nation are you sure you really can?... Observing...

Igbos are fools cry

funny how this poor Yoruba ppl will be making some comments......i went for nysc and bought 5plots in ado ekiti.......soon you lots will have nowhere to call home

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ndubuisindu: 7:35am On Apr 26, 2017
Realist2:

my friend whether bail conditions met or not Kanu was programmed to leave prison before Anambra Guber polls, because APC will be beating blue and black if he remain in prison till then irrespective of APC candidate. Remember what i told you concerning Ebonyi LGs , poll, have you checked the results ?.
tel him biko
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ndubuisindu: 7:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Customer80:
He is sectional because he's identifies with someone Who fights for the freedom of his people? Nnamdi Kanu is a freedom fighter and commit any offence
ya he did not
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 26, 2017
ejisun53:

All politics will always be local
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Bukast(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2017
EdCure:
Nnamdi KANU may be a recklessly lousy idiot, but this is Nigeria where you can't fight against social injustice and the oppression of your people with the toga of intellectual sophistication, liberalism or political correctness.

Prominent Igbo leaders must stop playing the childish politics of selfish appeasement. They must pool resources to rescue Kanu because he's fighting a just cause.
The Yoruba's whom they so love to hate have to out to be the only people sticking their neck out to help Kanu.
. Smh guy take am easy.we knw say u Sabi speak English pas chinua achebe and wole soyinka, who ur English epp? Next time when making contributions or commenting, try to be polite. It will take you far in life. Secondly when you are speaking to the public, just use simple English so that average public can understand you.(u knw say we no go school). I'm just a learner. #justanadvice
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Achillesdam500(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Oluwa ooo, the way Biafrans humiliate meddlesome ewedu Afonjas on cyberspace is shocking. Abeg pity Edcure. The Olodo mugu says Biafrans have "avarice" (greed) for intellectual objectivism and thinks it's a bad thing, because he wants to blow the big grammar he learnt today without knowing the meaning.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU ARE A FOOl
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ariesbull: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2017
Ike gwuru
Lightening:

There they go again shifting the goal post with every defeat. From "KANU will die in prison" now to this trash. People no get shame again
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ismart: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2017
ahaika23:

Where are you from again pls?
I am from Akwuzu, Anambra state.. now go fork yourself.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ahaika23: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2017
ismart:
I am from Akwuzu, Anambra state.. now go fork yourself.
I guess that's where you cone-headed afonja did your nysc. cheesy . Afonja now claiming Igbo . Kanu di kwa egwu

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Sleezwizz: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2017
ahaika23:

it's you and Buhari that need help.

No need to argue with u. You are mentally deranged.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ahaika23: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Sleezwizz:

No need to argue with u. You are mentally deranged.

Really? What about Buhari that called German chancellor Mitchell, or is it about him calling Osibanjo Osimbade, abi should we talk about All Progressive Confidence, or is it the West Germany case or should I keep mentioning more? Now you tell me, is Buhari mentality stable? I don't know you at all cos probably you don't even exist to ascertain your mental state, but for you to be a slave to that mentally retardded fellow in Abuja, your own mental case would probably be hyper. Take no offense pls I'm just drawing inference here.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2017
ahaika23:
This will be a technical knockout (TKO) to the Afonja rascals perambulating upandan #Biafra threads

LOL let's see who will cry at last, As much as i am happy and want his freedom and bail, Now let's see who will stand for him..
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ismart: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2017
ahaika23:
I guess that's where you cone-headed afonja did your nysc. cheesy . Afonja now claiming Igbo . Kanu di kwa egwu
you be mumu na... if you are anywhere close to Onitsha... i can arrange a meeting at my village.. we hang out. DEAL?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2017
EdCure:
Igbo leaders need to come to the guy's rescue.

LOL which of the Igbo leaders? How many igbo leaders think about him? They only go to see him for an eye service,..
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2017
ahaika23:
300 million is piece of cake as far as the Igbo's are concerned. It'll take nothing to meet those bail conditions. When Chukwu Okike Abiama has sent you, even your enemies will fall out for your course consciously or not.

Even chukwu Okike will be somewhere laughing his ass off hahaha..

I'm waiting for the Jewish leader to come stand for him ooo..

I trust DSS to investigate anyone that come to stand for him based on the treason allegation against him.. haha
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2017
venchy79:
Check details below

Don't tell me you still have some mugu falling for you useless scam..
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2017
ahaika23:

Have you seen Buhari since thus week? I heard one reporter was expelled from the zoo rock that he's insinuating baba is on hibernate. #saibaba

That's none of your business boy, What you should be thinking about now is how to get a Jewish leader and people that will stand as surety for a man with treasonable case..
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2017
EdCure:
Nnamdi KANU may be a recklessly lousy idiot, but this is Nigeria where you can't fight against social injustice and the oppression of your people with the toga of intellectual sophistication, liberalism or political correctness.

Prominent Igbo leaders must stop playing the childish politics of selfish appeasement. They must pool resources to rescue Kanu because he's fighting a just cause.
The Yoruba's whom they so love to hate have to out to be the only people sticking their neck out to help Kanu.

And you think some right thinking igbo leaders will stand for him? Did he contact them for advice before he start his IPOB nonsense?

Watch out Dilector in Kuje Prison PART 2
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2017
XerXers:
The bail condition is a piece of cake, the only problem is the other co-defendants

Peace of cake? Might take months if not year to meet.. tell me the Jewish leader that will stand as surety for a man with treasonable case..
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Yahaya85(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2017
Flat-headed IPods this is the headache that awaits you, so don't Celebrate yet Cuz it's not yet "Uhuru" :
1. Presenting a Serving Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria- That might be possible though
2. Presenting a Jew Leader here in Nigeria- where will he get him from ??
3. Presenting a highly respected person as surety who owns landed property and is resident in Abuja - At this time of Whistle blowing Buhari's regime which highly respected person will drop that kind of amount??
KANU i am sorry for you with this your flat headed Coconut Head Cuz you are still on a Long thing................ SAI Gobe!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Injured, Cars Destroyed As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna - Photos / Oshiomhole At John Oyegun's Daughter's Wedding (pics) / Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.